ALL >> Health >> View Article
Skin Cancer And Cosmetic Dermatology Center Reviews Say Don’t Ignore Moles
Total Articles: 8
Hollywood teaches people that beauty marks should be embraced, not frowned upon. Some of the most beautiful celebrities have very noticeable beauty marks which have managed to distinguish them from the rest. The list includes former supermodel Cindy Crawford, current supermodel Kate Upton, actress Eva Mendes, and fashion icon Sarah Jessica Parker.
However, a beauty mark can turn ugly if it leads to skin cancer. As you will learn by reading skin cancer and cosmetic dermatology center reviews online, moles can sometimes indicate a prelude to melanoma, a specific type of skin cancer. Knowing the red flags can prevent the situation from getting worse. So how will you know when to get those beauty marks checked out?
First, you have to recall when you noticed that moles started to appear in your face or body. If they’ve been there for as long you can remember, you probably don’t have anything to worry about. Some people have moles that have existed since birth, while some people develop moles during childhood or early adulthood, mainly due to sun exposure. Moles that developed during these stages are referred to as common moles, and it’s rare— although possible— that they will turn into melanoma.
Meanwhile, if you noticed moles appeared in your face or body well into your adulthood, ask yourself if they’ve grown larger over the years. Sometimes referred to as dysplastic nevi, these moles are typically larger than common moles. However, they should not be a cause for worry as they are, but you do have to watch out for any changes in them.
Studying skin cancer and cosmetic dermatology reviews can help you with ways to do a self-examination. If the moles are mainly on your back, have a trusted friend or relative check them out for you. Watch out for changes in color, size, or texture in your moles. If you notice any of these red flags, you may want to consider booking an appointment with a doctor to have the moles closely examined. You should also remember to consult a doctor when your moles start to itch or bleed.
Beauty marks are well-embraced in celebrities. However, some of these beauty marks may mean skin cancer, and catching the signs early on will prevent the condition from becoming worse. For more information, visit cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/Risk/moles.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe