ALL >> Health >> View Article
Dr. John Y. Chung Reviews Teach Readers On The Importance Of Sun Protection
Total Articles: 8
Are you one of those people who insist that there is no need for protection from the sun because you don’t go to the beach that often? True; while sun protection is, of course, a necessity for a trip to the beach, there’s just as much a need for it in normal everyday tasks, like when you’re driving to work or running errands. Why? Research shows that the ozone layer is depleting, making people more prone to the effects of the sun’s ultraviolet rays than ever before.
You may now be wondering what type of sun protection you’ll need to protect yourself. Go online, and you’ll come across informative Dr. John Y. Chung Reviews that discuss sunscreens and sunblocks. What, however, is the difference between the two?
To understand the stark differences between the two, you first have to understand that there are two categories of protective lotions: chemical and physical. Sunblock consists of both organic and non-organic ingredients that are meant to serve as protective barriers for your skin and the harmful UVB rays. These UVB rays are the ones that cause sunburn and are more prevalent in summer.
On the other hand, sunscreen consists of chemicals that are designed to absorb UVA rays before they can reach the skin, protecting the dermal layer in the process. UVA rays are the ones that are omnipresent no matter what season it may be. They are the same type of rays that are replicated in tanning beds widely popular in tanning salons. Needless to say, both these types of sun protection are essential to protect you from the two types of damaging rays.
Fortunately, if you are on the lookout for the ultimate in sun protection, you can find a lotion that combines the properties of both sunblock and sunscreen. Be sure to get the product with at least SPF 30. Also remember that certain factors can cause the lotion to fade away, making it necessary for you to re-apply. This is particularly true if you tend to sweat profusely.
These days, you can’t underestimate the value of proper sun protection, as you’ll probably find out if you read Dr. John Y. Chung reviews online. For optimum protection, choose a product that’s a combination of both sunblock and sunscreen. For more information, visit skincancer.org/prevention/uva-and-uvb/understanding-uva-and-uvb.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe