ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How Does This Buying App Ratings Thing Work?
Total Articles: 1
It is no secret anymore that nowadays application publishers buy app ratings and reviews in order to advertise their products. In a market with a tough competition (over 50 billion apps) there is no wonder publishers resort to such things.
How Is This Thing Done?
Let’s say you want to buy some app reviews for your application (Android App, iPhone app…etc.). By doing this, your market ranking will improve. On markets such as iTunes or Google Play you will have 4 and 5 star ratings and reviews that users see and read. As your application becomes more popular, more people will download it and thus it will become very visible. Let’s say you own an app that shows the precise geographical location. Wouldn’t you like that when you search for this kind of applications, your app is the first thing that is found?
App review and rating providers are aware of the growing importance of using app reviews in the application world in order for one to increase brand awareness and revenue.
How Do These Services Work?
You must order a package with ratings and reviews. There are different offers in exchange for different prices. Once your order has been received, the team of the ratings & review provider will start posting reviews for your app. Reviews are written so that no one realizes they are fake. The more reviews you will have, the higher will your app rank on the Market. It will become easier for the customers to see it, they will be convinced by the positive reviews and will download it. There are sites where you can buy reviews and ratings for both paid and free apps.
The only information these providers need is the URL of the app. There are also other things that must be taken into account when buying app reviews and ratings. It is very odd for an app developed by a random publisher to have a 5 star rating. These kind of services will also give 4 stars or 4.5. There are rare cases where an application created by a top developer has 5 stars. Nothing is perfect, you already know that.
There must also be a realistic time interval. At first when customers haven’t found out about the app, there will not be 20 reviews in a day from 20 different users. This thing will create suspicion (unless the app is developed by a software specialized company).
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Important Qualities Of Storytelling In Vr That Connects With The Users
2. How Cloud Technology Is Driving Hr And Workforce Management
Author: Anish Desai
3. Tips To Make Your Trekking Experience Unforgettable In Your Lifetime
Author: Frolic Adventure
4. Huawei E5885ls-93a Vs Huawei E5788u-96a
5. Fugitive Emissions: How Can You Detect Something You Can't See Or Smell?
6. Global Intermittent Catheter Market Share
7. Odoo Invoice Creation: Things You Must Know
Author: Maulik Shah
8. Rfid - The Ideal Solution For Access Control
Author: Roland Ted
9. Nokia X5 Post Launch Review: Knowing Your Smartphone
Author: amar kayam
10. The 404 Error – How To Detect And Correct It?
11. Global Utility Locator Market Growth
12. Advantages Of Kentico Cms Over Sharepoint
Author: Eldon Broady
13. Comptia Security + Certification; Syo-401 -a Step Towards It Security-
Author: Mike Meyers
14. Global Freight Management System Market Size
Author: Shivani Singh
15. Choose Your Technology Partner
Author: Hvantage Technologies