ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
How Does This Buying App Ratings Thing Work?
Total Articles: 1
It is no secret anymore that nowadays application publishers buy app ratings and reviews in order to advertise their products. In a market with a tough competition (over 50 billion apps) there is no wonder publishers resort to such things.
How Is This Thing Done?
Let’s say you want to buy some app reviews for your application (Android App, iPhone app…etc.). By doing this, your market ranking will improve. On markets such as iTunes or Google Play you will have 4 and 5 star ratings and reviews that users see and read. As your application becomes more popular, more people will download it and thus it will become very visible. Let’s say you own an app that shows the precise geographical location. Wouldn’t you like that when you search for this kind of applications, your app is the first thing that is found?
App review and rating providers are aware of the growing importance of using app reviews in the application world in order for one to increase brand awareness and revenue.
How Do These Services Work?
You must order a package with ratings and reviews. There are different offers in exchange for different prices. Once your order has been received, the team of the ratings & review provider will start posting reviews for your app. Reviews are written so that no one realizes they are fake. The more reviews you will have, the higher will your app rank on the Market. It will become easier for the customers to see it, they will be convinced by the positive reviews and will download it. There are sites where you can buy reviews and ratings for both paid and free apps.
The only information these providers need is the URL of the app. There are also other things that must be taken into account when buying app reviews and ratings. It is very odd for an app developed by a random publisher to have a 5 star rating. These kind of services will also give 4 stars or 4.5. There are rare cases where an application created by a top developer has 5 stars. Nothing is perfect, you already know that.
There must also be a realistic time interval. At first when customers haven’t found out about the app, there will not be 20 reviews in a day from 20 different users. This thing will create suspicion (unless the app is developed by a software specialized company).
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Best Dell Repair London Services
2. The Highly Durable Motorola Mobile Phone London
3. 5 Best Intenational Calling Apps To Use While Teavelling
Author: Taruna Sondarva
4. Iphone Screen Repair Issues And Solutions
Author: Angel Smith
5. Do You Think Playing Videos On Sony Ps4 Is Easy?
6. An Essential Guide To Understanding Distribution Boards And Electric System Of Your Home
Author: Nanshi Pacheco
7. Advantages Of Outsourcing Mobile App Development
8. Htc One M7 Water Damage Repair London
9. Mobile Phone Screen Repairs Livingston - Blackberry
Author: Sara williams
10. Iphone 6 Screen Repair Johnstone
11. Lg Repair Service Leeds
12. All Game Consoles Are Repaired At Gamesrepairer.co.uk
Author: Rose Morris
13. Ez Cast Dongle – Upgraded For Superior Performance
14. Advanced Voip Softswitch - A New Burgeoning Era
Author: Jullie Potter
15. A Few Things You Should Know About Apple Iphone Repair Services
Author: Apple Repairer