ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Image Consultants Vs Fashion Stylists: What Is The Difference?
Total Articles: 300
Are you looking for the aid of an expert who can help you with your image? Then, maybe a New York image consultant can help you. Or, if it is a fashion dilemma that’s plaguing you, then maybe a fashion stylist can do the job. A lot of people make frequent mistakes about image consultants and fashion stylists. They do so because they are not aware of the differences between the two. In order to easily clarify their differences, you must look at the specific work of these people as well as their work process.
A New York Image Consultant
A New York image consultant, as well as all other image consultants around the world, work on a more individual level. They aid people who hire them in understanding what best suits their personality and lifestyle are and then make certain recommendations based on those details. They are more focused on you as a person and they draw out your total image instead of just focusing on the clothes that you will be wearing. This is in line with their goals of enhancing your image. In essence, the accessories and clothes that a New York image consultant suggests are the most suitable to the individual that they are dressing. However, the accessories and clothes are mere tools that will reflect the personality of the individual.
An image consultant, particularly a New York image consultant, is a trained professional when it comes to shapes, lines, colors, styles, and fabrics. They use this technical knowledge as well as the sense of styling so they can advise their clients on how to dress appropriately. Another key difference that an image consultant has from a fashion stylist is that they are able to explain the reason why they have selected a specific item for you depending on your objective or needs.
The Fashion Stylist
A fashion stylist focuses more on the individual’s clothing style. They are the experts who already have an idea in mind even before they start combining the clothing items and accessories outfits to create what they have imagined. Their main goal would be to attain an appealing and fashionable outfit that supports their project concept. These projects may include magazine spreads, photo shoots, movies, commercials, and the like. When a fashion stylist works on a photo shoot, the accessories and clothes that models are using are either rented, borrowed, or purchased by the company needing the photo or image. Fashion stylists are also often trendsetters.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Cole Haan Boots: His And Hers
Author: Dan Zapatka
2. Beautifully Customize T Shirts With Quality Printing In Atlanta
Author: Kelly Hill
3. Three Things To Look For In A Boudoir Photographer
4. Best Bridal Makeup In Haldwani Is In Your Neighborhood
5. Maybelline Cosmetics: The Unsung Hero Of Beauty
6. 5 Great Reasons To Wear Sunglasses In Winter
Author: Ravi Shankar
7. Pakistani Cotton Lawn Suits With Chiffon Dupatta
8. The Endless Options For Stacking Rings With Names
Author: Annie Reh
9. How Does Fashion Influence The Lives Of Students?
Author: Scott Wolstein
10. Nine Simple Ways To Live A More Eco-friendly Lifestyle Part 1.
Author: ZestTex International
11. Three Trends That Will Dominate The Tattoo Industry In 2018
Author: Celebrity Ink Tattoo Bali
12. Travel Hacks That Make Traveling With Kids Easier
13. Best Fashion Designing Colleges In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
14. To Weed Or Not To Weed! This The Time To Make A Statement
Author: James Manuele
15. Best Place To Buy Diamond Ring In San Antonio, Texas
Author: Andy Smith