ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Image Consultants Vs Fashion Stylists: What Is The Difference?
Total Articles: 358
Are you looking for the aid of an expert who can help you with your image? Then, maybe a New York image consultant can help you. Or, if it is a fashion dilemma that’s plaguing you, then maybe a fashion stylist can do the job. A lot of people make frequent mistakes about image consultants and fashion stylists. They do so because they are not aware of the differences between the two. In order to easily clarify their differences, you must look at the specific work of these people as well as their work process.
A New York Image Consultant
A New York image consultant, as well as all other image consultants around the world, work on a more individual level. They aid people who hire them in understanding what best suits their personality and lifestyle are and then make certain recommendations based on those details. They are more focused on you as a person and they draw out your total image instead of just focusing on the clothes that you will be wearing. This is in line with their goals of enhancing your image. In essence, the accessories and clothes that a New York image consultant suggests are the most suitable to the individual that they are dressing. However, the accessories and clothes are mere tools that will reflect the personality of the individual.
An image consultant, particularly a New York image consultant, is a trained professional when it comes to shapes, lines, colors, styles, and fabrics. They use this technical knowledge as well as the sense of styling so they can advise their clients on how to dress appropriately. Another key difference that an image consultant has from a fashion stylist is that they are able to explain the reason why they have selected a specific item for you depending on your objective or needs.
The Fashion Stylist
A fashion stylist focuses more on the individual’s clothing style. They are the experts who already have an idea in mind even before they start combining the clothing items and accessories outfits to create what they have imagined. Their main goal would be to attain an appealing and fashionable outfit that supports their project concept. These projects may include magazine spreads, photo shoots, movies, commercials, and the like. When a fashion stylist works on a photo shoot, the accessories and clothes that models are using are either rented, borrowed, or purchased by the company needing the photo or image. Fashion stylists are also often trendsetters.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Be A Show Stopper With Michael Kors Bags!
2. 5 T-shirt Designs That Will Never Go Out Of Fashion
Author: Maulik Shah
3. What Are The Benefits Of Buying African Fabrics?
Author: Anil kumar
4. What Is The Perfect Business Attire For Women?
5. How To Look More Confident In Your Business Attire?
6. What Kind Of Skirt Suits Is Mostly Appropriate In Offices?
7. Luminox Land Sentry 0200 Series Swiss Quartz 100m Xl.0201.bo Men's Watch| When Hands-free Timekeepin
Author: Jasson C
8. Find Beautiful Designer Jackets For Womens Online
9. Factors To Consider When Buying High Heels
Author: Sam u
10. Bridesmaid Dresses - Get Your Bridesmaids Shine On Your Wedding Day
11. We Wanted To Create Something The Kids Wanted To Wear And Look Really Smart In
Author: nilesh Thakkar
12. The Useful Way To Choose Affordable Ball Gown Wedding Dress
13. Finding Uk Plus Size Swimwear Quickly And Easily
14. Why Diamond Jewelry Is The Best For Every Occasion
Author: Archana Pandit
15. All Kinds Of Occasion Dresses
Author: Ariel Udress.co.nz