ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Katra Holidays: Recipe For Comfort And Fun
Total Articles: 5
Choosing a hotel for a vacation stay takes much of your concern while planning for a holiday. You are always looking for the best hotel available within your budget, which will make your holiday a happy and fruitful one. And holidaying in the Katra region of Jammu is no exception. No matter why you go on a vacation there - be it for pilgrimage to the Vaishno Devi temple, or sightseeing around the area known for its beautiful scenic treasures or to take hiking or other adventure tours in a place that abounds with activities to pursue for the outdoorsy kind - hotel choosing is a matter of great importance. If you are looking for the best place to stay in Katra, you will be spoilt for choice.
Rooms of all kinds
Most hotels in Katra come with luxurious rooms with all kinds of facilities imaginable. Rooms are usually tastefully decorated, done up with beautiful fabrics and upholstery, based on interior decor ideas that are as subtle as they are creative. Indoor plants, coffee tables with coffee making paraphernalia, digital safes for storing of your valuables, plush beds and sleeping arrangements, top of the line, latest models of television sets of the LED and LCD varieties, in room mini fridges with well stocked bars, ironing stations, and air conditioning. Some hotels also offer special services such as laundry and dry cleaning, baby sitting services etc.
Food of all kinds
Most hotels come with their own restaurants that serve all kinds of food. While most restaurants focus mainly on north Indian cuisine, there are eateries which serve up food from all over the country and world. So, while you can enjoy anything from paranthas and chicken and mutton dishes, along with delectable fish options, you will also be spoilt for desserts like ice creams and kheers as well. Some restaurants are also known to rustle up global cuisine including lasagnes and pizzas and pastas, all cooked in Sattvic fashion, without the usage of onion and garlic in the dishes.
Coffee and conversations
Katra also boasts quite a few coffee shops that serve up snacks and beverages almost all day long, for the convenience of the weary traveller or pilgrim. Such a typical multi-cuisine coffee shop in Katra usually have chefs who rustle up the most exotic of snacks, both savoury and sweet, that pair amazingly with the various blends of coffee served at the cafes.
If you are looking for a multicuisine restaurant in Vaishno Devi or coffee shop in Katra, The White Hotels is the place to be, for all kinds of fine dining options.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler