ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Katra Holidays: Recipe For Comfort And Fun
Total Articles: 5
Choosing a hotel for a vacation stay takes much of your concern while planning for a holiday. You are always looking for the best hotel available within your budget, which will make your holiday a happy and fruitful one. And holidaying in the Katra region of Jammu is no exception. No matter why you go on a vacation there - be it for pilgrimage to the Vaishno Devi temple, or sightseeing around the area known for its beautiful scenic treasures or to take hiking or other adventure tours in a place that abounds with activities to pursue for the outdoorsy kind - hotel choosing is a matter of great importance. If you are looking for the best place to stay in Katra, you will be spoilt for choice.
Rooms of all kinds
Most hotels in Katra come with luxurious rooms with all kinds of facilities imaginable. Rooms are usually tastefully decorated, done up with beautiful fabrics and upholstery, based on interior decor ideas that are as subtle as they are creative. Indoor plants, coffee tables with coffee making paraphernalia, digital safes for storing of your valuables, plush beds and sleeping arrangements, top of the line, latest models of television sets of the LED and LCD varieties, in room mini fridges with well stocked bars, ironing stations, and air conditioning. Some hotels also offer special services such as laundry and dry cleaning, baby sitting services etc.
Food of all kinds
Most hotels come with their own restaurants that serve all kinds of food. While most restaurants focus mainly on north Indian cuisine, there are eateries which serve up food from all over the country and world. So, while you can enjoy anything from paranthas and chicken and mutton dishes, along with delectable fish options, you will also be spoilt for desserts like ice creams and kheers as well. Some restaurants are also known to rustle up global cuisine including lasagnes and pizzas and pastas, all cooked in Sattvic fashion, without the usage of onion and garlic in the dishes.
Coffee and conversations
Katra also boasts quite a few coffee shops that serve up snacks and beverages almost all day long, for the convenience of the weary traveller or pilgrim. Such a typical multi-cuisine coffee shop in Katra usually have chefs who rustle up the most exotic of snacks, both savoury and sweet, that pair amazingly with the various blends of coffee served at the cafes.
If you are looking for a multicuisine restaurant in Vaishno Devi or coffee shop in Katra, The White Hotels is the place to be, for all kinds of fine dining options.
White Hotels prides itself on providing the best service, great value and stylish accommodations along with the finest of amenities in Jammu.
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family