ALL >> Games >> View Article
Total Articles: 1
This is kind of neat, its got me thinking what characters I have deleted. I know I got rid of a bunch of alliance characters I never played past a certain point when I went exclusively horde. I know there's a 50somethin hunter and 70somethin dk, there are others I can't recall. I kind of can't wait to see the list I'll have to pick from. Maybe something will get resurrected, maybe it won't. Nice feature for the future though, just in cast I decide to delete something and later regret it.
This has me so happy I want to cry. I deleted a beloved character back in Wrath because I couldn't deal with power changes and I didn't want to respec as the other powersets did not mesh with her in-character. This is important as a roleplayer! I have regretted it since then. Also, I will once again have a blue dragon mount!!
abuse this feature? what to cut a buck from them-guess you work for blizz. I had to look in the mirror to see if i was really writing this- I am a disabled veteran and runescape isn't my reason for life but it sure has provided many fun and life enriching times with people i have never met but know through runescape and various chats outside game. So with that said every time a new feature is added it always seems like it could have been fantastic but someone up there and not those that truly care about the players and the game chop it off at the knees. How many times has a good new feature been added that could have been fantastic for player enjoyment and easing of game frustration? OK that's enough (or maybe it is too late lol) before it looks like i am just bit---uh h complaining runescape reflects real life--its what you make of it love it-hate it-leave it-or stop trying to control it and just enjoy it. Nuff said peace;)
Good feature. And free! (I think). We've all had times when we delete characters and regret it cheap runescape accounts later, even months later, but being able to get them back automatically is great. The name thing seams a bit crappy, and totally unnecessary to be honest, but the time limits between uses is enough to stop abuse. The last part is probably to ensure people don't get free name changes.
Like if I have Flugur, and I decide I want to rename him, I make sure he's a recoverable level and delete him, make a new character Flugur to hold the name, recover deleted Flugur with free- nope, can't recover Flugur for that free name change
Games Articles1. Xbox Repairs & Xbox Controller Repairs – Games Repairer Centre
2. Urgent Ps4 Controller & Ps4 Repairs At Gamesrepairer Centre
3. 6 Reasons Why Android Game Development Scores Over Ios Game Development
4. Best Ps4 & Ps4 Controller Repairs At Gamesrepairer.co.uk
5. Reasons Online Gambling Websites Becoming Popular
Author: Stephen Brimson
6. The Way To Earn Loads Of Money Quickly
Author: Stephen Brimson
7. Palpable Trends In Elearning Games Development Company In 2017!
8. Best Wow Gold Site | Get Especially Powerful Items
Author: Richelle Guo
9. Fast Xbox Controller Repairs At Gamesrepairer.co.uk
10. Things To Consider For Android Game Development
Author: Lisa Moore
11. Puzzles And Riddles
Author: Suraj Gundekar
12. Enjoy The Free Slot & Play The Game
Author: parveen kumar
13. How To Get The Online Betting Tips Securing The Winning
Author: Smaila Carrinn
14. Affordable Game Console Repair Centre - Gamesrepairer.co.uk
15. Where And How To Play Daftar Poker On The Web And Cara Primary Poker
Author: POKER DANAMON