ALL >> Business >> View Article
Applying For Your Premises Licence: How Innpacked Can Help!
Total Articles: 8
Whether you plan to open a pub, provide live music or other type of entertainment, have a cafe open late at night, or just plan to sell alcohol at your business, the UK’s Licensing Act of 2003 requires you to get a premises licence.
You must also apply for a premises licence in the UK if you plan to provide “licensable activities.” These activities include the retail sale of alcohol, regulated entertainment and late night refreshments. A premises licence not only covers a specific venue, but is also required for a vehicle, vessel or moveable structure.
The process of obtaining a premises licence in the UK can be difficult if you do not know the ins and outs of the process. Also, if you don’t provide the proper documentation or fill out the form correctly, the premises licence process might be delayed. Luckily one of UK’s top training providers, Innpacked, can help you throughout the premises licence process.
When you apply for a premises licence, you must also assign a designated premises supervisor. This person is usually the person who has day-to-day responsibilities with running the business. This person must be named in the operating schedule. The operating schedule will be submitted with the premises licence application. The designated premises supervisor is also the primary contact for the police and other relevant authorities. In order to become a designated premises supervisor, the individual must have a personal licence, as well.
Innpacked can help you obtain your premises licence by guiding you through the application process. At Innpacked, the advisor can not only help you with a premises license, but also with a premises licence variation. If you currently have a premises license, but wish to amend it, Innpacked can help you submit the necessary changes.
If you plan to hold a special event in the UK that includes the sale of alcohol or regulated entertainment, you must contact the licensing authority. By notifying the authority with a Temporary Events Notice, you will be granted a temporary licence. Innpacked also provides the opportunity to protect your licence using their audit and licence protection system.
Whether you are looking to get your premises licence or personal licence, Innpacked can help you. Their experienced advisors can walk you through the process, and their licensing department can help you with the application. Innpacked also offers APLH training courses to assist you in qualifying for your personal licence.
For more information on Innpacked and the services they provide, or for help obtaining your premises licence, visit Innpacked.com or call 08000 786 056.
Business Articles1. Which Steps Are To Be Followed To Ensure Efficient Wastewater Recycling System
Author: Steve Cherng
2. Valhalla Mining Offers: What We Offer And Who We Are
3. Should I Invest In Bitcoin In 2017? Here’s What You Need To Know
4. Our Cryptocurrency Exchange And Bitcoin Mining Services Are The Best
5. How Does Cryptocurrency Ming And Bitcoin Mining Work?
6. Valhalla Mining - Service Overview, Technology, For Sellers, For Buyers The Benefits Of Cryptocurren
7. Can You Make Profit With Bitcoin And Cryptocurrency Mining? Is Bitcoin Mining And Cryptocurrency Min
8. A Beginners Guide To Cryptocurrency Mining: What Should You Know?
9. Popular Established Sites That Appreciate Bitcoins And Cryptocurrency Mining.
10. Disadvantages Of Cryptocurrency Mining
11. 4 Reasons Why Merchandising Plays An Important Role In Retail Sales
Author: Lily Alvin
12. Have You Ever Read About Digital Currency Mining?
13. Buying And Investing In Cryptocurrency
14. Elucidation Of Bitcoin Cloud Mining
15. Get Better Returns Than Stock Market And Real Estate Through Bitcoin Mining