ALL >> Business >> View Article
Applying For Your Premises Licence: How Innpacked Can Help!
Total Articles: 8
Whether you plan to open a pub, provide live music or other type of entertainment, have a cafe open late at night, or just plan to sell alcohol at your business, the UK’s Licensing Act of 2003 requires you to get a premises licence.
You must also apply for a premises licence in the UK if you plan to provide “licensable activities.” These activities include the retail sale of alcohol, regulated entertainment and late night refreshments. A premises licence not only covers a specific venue, but is also required for a vehicle, vessel or moveable structure.
The process of obtaining a premises licence in the UK can be difficult if you do not know the ins and outs of the process. Also, if you don’t provide the proper documentation or fill out the form correctly, the premises licence process might be delayed. Luckily one of UK’s top training providers, Innpacked, can help you throughout the premises licence process.
When you apply for a premises licence, you must also assign a designated premises supervisor. This person is usually the person who has day-to-day responsibilities with running the business. This person must be named in the operating schedule. The operating schedule will be submitted with the premises licence application. The designated premises supervisor is also the primary contact for the police and other relevant authorities. In order to become a designated premises supervisor, the individual must have a personal licence, as well.
Innpacked can help you obtain your premises licence by guiding you through the application process. At Innpacked, the advisor can not only help you with a premises license, but also with a premises licence variation. If you currently have a premises license, but wish to amend it, Innpacked can help you submit the necessary changes.
If you plan to hold a special event in the UK that includes the sale of alcohol or regulated entertainment, you must contact the licensing authority. By notifying the authority with a Temporary Events Notice, you will be granted a temporary licence. Innpacked also provides the opportunity to protect your licence using their audit and licence protection system.
Whether you are looking to get your premises licence or personal licence, Innpacked can help you. Their experienced advisors can walk you through the process, and their licensing department can help you with the application. Innpacked also offers APLH training courses to assist you in qualifying for your personal licence.
For more information on Innpacked and the services they provide, or for help obtaining your premises licence, visit Innpacked.com or call 08000 786 056.
Business Articles1. Advantages And Disadvantages Of Concrete Staining
Author: Ben Lager
2. What To Look For When Hiring An Ocean Freight Shipping Company
Author: William Santos
3. Top 4 Advantages Of Concrete Coating
Author: Ben Lager
4. Centrifugal Blower Manufacturer In India|centrifugal Blower Fan
5. Building A Modern Architecture Homes- Planning And Concept
Author: Leila Adam
6. Thorough Proofreading Finesses Documents, Raises The Organization’s Reputation
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
7. Design And Build Contractor Singapore – Get The Best Services From Interior Renovation Contractor!
Author: James Han
8. Meishen–a Bright Star In Magnesium Oxide Industry
Author: hu Allen
9. Grow Customer Base And Market Presence With Pharmacist Email Lists For Your Business Campaign
Author: Adam Tyson
10. Adapt New Forms Of B2b Communication With Infection Control Directors Mailing List
Author: Andrew Rayel
11. Moby Wrap Baby Carrier
12. Care For Your Deck
Author: Blue Star Carpentry has been specializing in custom decks for over a decade. When you sit outside wi
13. How Does A Small B2b Company Increase The sales?
Author: Mohit Yadev
14. Latest Job Vacancies In India
15. Why Are Aap And Congress Supporters Opposing A Tax Reform Like The Gst? Are They Anti-nationals?
Author: Mohit Yadev