ALL » Business >> View Article
Applying For Your Premises Licence: How Innpacked Can Help!By Expert Author: personal licence london
Whether you plan to open a pub, provide live music or other type of entertainment, have a cafe open late at night, or just plan to sell alcohol at your business, the UK’s Licensing Act of 2003 requires you to get a premises licence.
You must also apply for a premises licence in the UK if you plan to provide “licensable activities.” These activities include the retail sale of alcohol, regulated entertainment and late night refreshments. A premises licence not only covers a specific venue, but is also required for a vehicle, vessel or moveable structure.
The process of obtaining a premises licence in the UK can be difficult if you do not know the ins and outs of the process. Also, if you don’t provide the proper documentation or fill out the form correctly, the premises licence process might be delayed. Luckily one of UK’s top training providers, Innpacked, can help you throughout the premises licence process.
When you apply for a premises licence, you must also assign a designated premises supervisor. This person is usually the person who has day-to-day responsibilities with running the business. This person must be named in the operating schedule. The operating schedule will be submitted with the premises licence application. The designated premises supervisor is also the primary contact for the police and other relevant authorities. In order to become a designated premises supervisor, the individual must have a personal licence, as well.
Innpacked can help you obtain your premises licence by guiding you through the application process. At Innpacked, the advisor can not only help you with a premises license, but also with a premises licence variation. If you currently have a premises license, but wish to amend it, Innpacked can help you submit the necessary changes.
If you plan to hold a special event in the UK that includes the sale of alcohol or regulated entertainment, you must contact the licensing authority. By notifying the authority with a Temporary Events Notice, you will be granted a temporary licence. Innpacked also provides the opportunity to protect your licence using their audit and licence protection system.
Whether you are looking to get your premises licence or personal licence, Innpacked can help you. Their experienced advisors can walk you through the process, and their licensing department can help you with the application. Innpacked also offers APLH training courses to assist you in qualifying for your personal licence.
For more information on Innpacked and the services they provide, or for help obtaining your premises licence, visit Innpacked.com or call 08000 786 056.
Business Articles1. Asphalt Driveway Repairs In Long Island – How To Go For It?
Author: Joshua Young
2. Why Social Videos Matters For Video Ad Networks
3. Meet The New York Fashionable Clothes Design Partner
4. High Quality Fashion Merchandising Site In New York.
5. Top Notch Designing Services In New York
6. Meet The Fashion Designing Experts Of New York
7. The Most Reliable Custom Embroidery Partner In Ny
8. Quality Automobile Locksmith Service Is All You Need
9. Keep Your Family And Business Safe With Lock Smith
10. Emergency Locksmith Services Are Readily Available
11. Discover Guaranteed Locksmith Services Today
12. Do Away With Crime For Good Effortlessly
13. It’s True! Global Payroll Outsourcing Has Become Important
Author: Sandra Lee
14. Top 7 Factors To Consider While Choosing Amongst The Best Contemporary And Business Hotels In Delhi
Author: Satya Svelte
15. Translate For A New Atlas
Author: Shreya Gupta