ALL >> Health >> View Article
How Can You Check Your Blood Pressure!
Total Articles: 3
Blood pressure has two types- high blood pressure and low blood pressure. Low blood pressure is not dangerous but high blood pressure is very dangerous for our health. So you need to check your blood pressure properly. If in beginning you know that you have blood pressure high or low problem then you can treat blood pressure at home but you need to suggest a doctor. Many people don’t know about its measure they think how can they know they have high blood pressure? So here we have some information about how can you check your blood pressure? You don’t have need to go your doctor office to check your blood pressure. You can check your blood pressure at home by the portable testing kit that can measure your blood pressure. This is important at that time when your doctor recommends your blood pressure on a regular basis. When you are checking your blood pressure then you try to avoid form stress, caffeine, cold temperature, smoking, exercise, medicines etc.
If you want to check your blood pressure at home then find a quite place to check your blood pressure, where you can listen your heart beat. Then you need to make sure that you are felling relax. Then roll up the sleeve on your arm or remove the tight sleeved cloth and take rest for a moment above 5 to 10 minutes that your arm should rest comfortably at heart level. Then you need to read the reading of your blood pressure. Then you can know you are suffering from blood pressure problem or not. And if you don’t have blood pressure checker at your home then you have another way to check your blood pressure at diagnostic centre or doctor’s office. Blood pressure can be done by GP or another health care professional. Healthy adults above 40 years need to check their blood pressure after ever five years. Blood pressure always measure in millimeters of mercury (mmHg). Blood pressure always recorded in two figures- at that time when your heart pushes the blood and other at that time when your heart rests in between beats. If you don’t check your blood pressure and you have high blood pressure then you can damage your kidney and affects the other parts of your body. So be careful for High blood pressure because it is also called “silent killer”. And if you are suffering from high blood pressure then you need of a good Treatment of High Blood Pressure.
Today, most of us suffering for high blood pressure problem. If you want to avoid this problem then you should keep right information of Causes of High Blood Pressure. Right information of any problem, always becomes helpful for all. .
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited