ALL >> Insurance >> View Article
Car Insurance Dubai And Their Policies
Total Articles: 3
Every potential client has a different package in mind. Each one has different needs and wants. That is why every insurance company have pre-made packages that outlines several policies that they feel would showcase the best benefits according to the price that you are willing to pay.
Unfortunately, it will always be based on a particular price because, at the end of the day, insurance companies are still businesses and not a charity. `
Car Insurance Dubai has at least three or a maximum of five insurance policies available to its potential clients. Of course, these may vary from one insurance company to another, but these are pretty basic.
For example, one policy that you can find in almost every car insurance company in Dubai, or any insurance company across the globe for that matter is the Third Party Only policy, or commonly known as TP Policy. This one in particular has the most limitations when you are to get a claim for your car.
In an event where you find your car in an accident, you cannot get your claim unless there is someone else who caused the accident. In addition, the third party should also have an insurance policy that grants you a claim. Moreover, this policy does not include theft or cases where your car caught on fire.
On the other hand, there is also a third party policy that includes theft and fire. It is the cheapest, and is the required minimum that you should acquire. In cases when the cause of your car lit ablaze was due to someone else’s fault, it is also possible to not use your policy and let the accused do the claim. Of course, you can use your own Car Insurance Dubai policy to get it, but that would mean a lot of hassle.
There is also a basic level for a comprehensive or fully comprehensive insurance policy. This is one of those policies which insurance policies are required to provide if you are paying at a maximum level. As a result, it becomes the insurance company’s obligation to provide you with an insurance policy that reaches at least three to five percent of your car’s total value. However, with so much at stake, expect insurance companies to include so many loopholes, get out clauses, and restrictions in the contract that they are offering. To avoid slip-ups, you better have a lawyer read through the contract prior to signing it.
If you want a higher insurance policy, you can go for a comprehensive insurance policy which also provides you with options. Again, this is one of those insurance policies that are given at a maximum level price and your car will be insured up to three to ten percent of its value.
On the down side, this policy do not give you claim bonuses. So, you should really be very careful.
Car Insurance Dubai can provide you with so many options, yet, there will always be a downside to everything. So, you should choose wisely, and save yourself from any disadvantages that these obviously beneficial quips give.
For more information please visit: Car Insurance Dubai
Insurance Articles1. Infoglobaldata Released Accurate And Verified Life Insurance Mailing List For Your Marketing Needs
2. Get A Free Car Insurance Quote Online From Any Auto Insurance Company
Author: Jason Davis
3. Collector Car Insurance - Top 6 Benefits Of Specialty Collector Car Insurance Companies
Author: Jason Davis
4. Choose The Best Medical Plan For Expatriates Based On Your Requirements
5. Cheaper Home Insurance Premium Strategies
Author: Home Insurance
6. Corporate Health Insurance
7. Get Your Property Insurance Claims From The Best Insurance Claim Advisers
8. What You Need To Know About Fire Damage Insurance Cover?
Author: Claim Makers
9. Chief Benefits Of Having International Medical Policy For Every Individual
10. Tips To Choosing The Right Car Insurance Company
Author: Jason Davis
11. Features Of Term Insurance Policies
12. Features And Benefits Of Ulips
13. Questions To Ask Before Buying A Life Insurance Policy
Author: Ekta Kariya
14. Ontario Travel Insurance For Seniors - Why The Elderly Should Plan For The Unexpected
Author: Joanne Finucan
15. Secure Your Daughter’s Future With Lic Kanyadan Plan