ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Transform Your Garden With Timber Decking And Garden Furniture
Total Articles: 73
The summer is a great time to get out in the garden with friends and family, enjoying the sunshine by eating, playing and socialising in your own private outdoor space. If you like to spend time in the garden then get it looking smart with our fantastic selection of garden improvement products – from solid furniture and accessories to timber decking and concrete flags, NWTT can supply everything required to turn your outdoor space into a real beauty spot!
Timber decking is an ideal way to transform the look of a garden while providing lots of practical extra usable space. The process can be infinitely customised to meet particular size and shape requirements and is a rewarding project for experienced DIY-ers. NWTT timber merchants supply a full range of timber decking materials from boards and treated joists to screws, hand and base rails, spindles and newels, all of which are guaranteed to be of the highest quality to provide a solid, lasting foundation for a garden decking project this summer.
Making sure a garden offers privacy as well as security is essential and so garden fencing is a key factor. NWTT provide a selection of fencing materials including standard posts, panels and wire mesh along with an attractive collection of decorative garden gates and panels.
Eating al fresco is one of the best parts of summertime, whether it is breakfast on the decking, a barbecue on the lawn or a romantic box of chocolates and bottle of wine for two on the loveseat at the bottom of the garden! Check out our range of outdoor seating and table options – our particular favourites at the moment are the classy Elite Round Table & Bench Set and the relaxing Swing Seat.
Now you've got the furniture it's time for the flowers – choose the biggest, most brightly-coloured blooms you can find to give your garden that summer glow and plant them in one of our smart, sturdy planters. Not enough room in one? Then order one of our great value planter sets and get growing!
Timber used for fencing is almost always treated with wood preservative to prolong its useful life, protecting the wood from weather and keeping it structurally and aesthetically sound. The process of 'incising', wherein many small incisions are made into the surface of a piece of timber to allow preservative treatments deeper penetration, is a great help in achieving an extended service life of fencing.
Home and Garden Articles1. Essential To Look At The Following 3 Features To Get Cream Chargers Cheap
Author: Kathy Richy
2. Do's & Don'ts Of Diy Tile Installation
Author: Mike Aurtho
3. The Guide To Hiring Reliable Local Movers In New York
Author: Michael Holden
4. Why Is Corectec Plus Flooring Special?
Author: Kaiser holder
5. How To Find Best Supplier Of Security Screens & Doors In Sunshine Coast
Author: Kerry Reimers
6. Why You Should Consider Quartz Countertops For Your Kitchen Renovation
Author: Mary Morris
7. Hire Vacate Cleaning Perth Services For Full Bond Amount Return
8. Why Glass Balcony Balustrades Are So Adorable These Days
Author: John Carlos
9. Steps To Take Before You Call A Termite Inspection Penrith
Author: Alicia Brett
10. Bringing The Best Out Of Your Employees With Paint Colors
Author: Adam lee
11. Before You Clean Your Home, Think Twice
Author: Ethan Symes
12. Professional, Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Repair And Setup Assistance
Author: Kelly M. Russum
13. Why Choose Aluminium Shutters
Author: Apollo Blinds
14. Tree Cutter Service, Trimming Stump Removal And Landscaping Rocks - Odessa, Tx
Author: Vernell Fobbs We provide the one-stop solution for
15. 4 Most Popular Kids Wall Murals In 2017
Author: Albert Costa