ALL >> General >> View Article
Significance Of Medical Imaging Cloud Service For Healthcare Firms
Total Articles: 4
These days, electronic data is one of the most effective tools that is used in various sectors for the preservation and interpretation of data. The prosperity of electronic data system presents a contradiction for healthcare providers. Medical imaging cloud services offers healthcare as an attractive solution for helping medical scales with ease, manage resources better and provide fluid access as well as sharing of medical images across departments, achieving a correlation that supports healthcare organizations patient care objectives. This white paper examines the medical imaging challenges facing the healthcare industry and lays out many of the key considerations hospitals should weight as they explore cloud services as a solution for preserving, sharing, accessing and archiving medical imaging data. This is being successfully used and becomes one of the most necessary tools in healthcare sector.
In healthcare sector, medical imaging cloud service characterizes a massive opportunity. The characteristics of preserving, archiving, distributing and accessing of images in the cloud facility allows the industry to manage data more effectively than ever. The cloud service enables healthcare firms to:
• Handle large bandwidth images in an efficient manner.
• Uses non-proprietary, standards-based, vendor neutral architecture.
• Controls the storage capability as per the requirement with ease.
• Manage certification, coding and security protocols.
• Perform efficient system-wide application upgrades.
• Broaden the life of existing infrastructure or investments.
The imaging cloud service is the solution, which enables healthcare firms to bind their data to create more patient-centric system and improve patient care. It is more cost effective and increases the healthcare firm’s productivity and efficiency.
By using some of the older PACS (Picture Archiving Communication System) accessing, screening and interpretation of digital images can be a slower process for radiologists and physicians, delaying patient care and frustrating users. While the older PACS system does not have the needed traffic level to handle the image quantity, some of the healthcare firms have chosen this to store less data and archive older images in cost effective data storage system. Today, there are various cloud based medical imaging archive solutions available in the market which claims to be vendor neutral. Now, the question arises, what is vendor neutral? The vender neutral archive should give healthcare firms the ability to send not only the images to the cloud from any PACS system to other, but also able to access any of those images from any PACS systems. This one-to-many relationship means it is truly a vendor neutral imaging solution which can:
• Interface with other clinical information systems & disparate PACS via DICOM & HL7.
• Store images in a non-proprietary DICOM format across all DICOM SOP classes.
• Enables access to centralized storage of patient images and electronic health records as well as integrate with EHR systems.
• Support health information exchange objectives.
• Increase a healthcare firm’s control over its data.
• Enable use of the best imaging technology-not just what is compatible.
• Support an organization’s existing imaging access and storage infrastructure.
• Support a firm’s information life cycle management strategy.
It becomes one of the most effective systems in healthcare firms.
Ethan Aldrin explains how medical imaging cloud platform has revolutionized the way clinical analysis and medical intervention is carried out. He has found MedimSight cloud technologies very innovative since they include an advanced PACS system for sending, receiving, viewing, sharing and analyzing any kind of medical images from any location via any type of Internet-enabled devices.
General Articles1. A Guide To Web Hosting For The Beginner
Author: sumit gadre
2. Caliber Lims
Author: caliber universal
3. The Great Yellow Pages Classified Portal Script
4. The City Of Dar El Salam
Author: Medhat Elsergany
5. Java Training Institute Teaches You The Concept Of Ejb
6. Voip Softswitch Providers Give Best Technical Services
Author: sachin kumar
7. Why House Cleaning Is Vital To Your Health And Lifestyle
Author: Cassie Smitty
8. Make Your Home Décor Simple And Unique With Blanket Boxes
Author: Wooden Street
9. 12 Products That Get Rid Of Greasy Hair Fast
10. Explosive Detector Market Segmentation
Author: Shivani Singh
11. The Important Role Of Alarm Systems In The Industrial Sector
Author: Anu Walia
12. Votre Robe Calvin Klein était Hors De Ce Monde Sherobe
13. Mistakes When Opting For Family Chiropractic Clinics
Author: Nat Houston
14. How To Keep Outdoor Umbrellas From Falling
15. You Need Your Own Domain Name...
Author: sumith gadre