ALL » Internet-Marketing >> View Article
The Importance Of Tailoring Content For MobileBy Expert Author: Mike Warwick
In the past year we have seen a number of changes that have altered the SEO landscape. One thing we have learned, is that in order to remain competitive in organic search is that you have had to adopt the mantra “Content is King.” While many digital marketing firms have adapted to this new world, writing fresh and unique content isn’t going to be enough.
Moving forward the focus needs to be not only optimizing your website and creating great content, but also tailoring it for different devices, especially mobile. BrightEdge recently revealed in their 2014 Mobile Share Report, that sixty-two percent of organic searches show different results depending on if the search was performed on a desktop or a mobile device. BrightEdge also discovered that brands that have misconfigured websites for mobile lost sixty-eight percent of smartphone traffic. Having an emphasis on optimizing your mobile website and mobile content will be more important as more consumers move to mobile queries.
According to a comScore Smartphone Subscriber Market Share for June 2014, over 170 million people in the U.S. own a smartphone. Mobile queries are becoming increasingly popular to the point where even Google’s Matt Cutts at Search Marketing Expo West said that he “wouldn’t be surprised” if mobile search exceeded desktop queries by the end of the year. With the future of search potentially moving towards being dominated by mobile queries, brands need to proactive and have a plan for creating quality content that is optimized for mobile devices.
There are plenty of steps you can take to help prepare for the increasing number of mobile queries. You should focus on making sure your website is optimized to create a great mobile experience for your mobile users. If consumers have a poor experience on your mobile site, they may not stay on your site very long and can lead to lower rankings on mobile search results. Have a discussion with your SEO and Content teams and decide what kind of content should be shown to your desktop or mobile consumers. Will the message you are trying to deliver need to be different? Mobile and desktop users will probably have different expectations depending on how they access your site, so discovering what is important to each type of user is important.
In order to remain competitive, creating engaging and unique content that your consumers will want to read will continue to be important. But making sure you are able to cater to desktop and mobile users will help you stay relevant in organic search and take advantage of the increasing number of smartphone traffic.
Search Optics is a leader in digital marketing solutions for the automotive industry. Search Optics' automotive marketing services include custom websites, search engine optimization, paid search and mobile solutions that generate leads which result in sales opportunities. Search Optics specializes in car dealer marketing and automotive SEO services. For more details, please visit www.searchoptics.com.
Internet Marketing Articles1. Smo Services For Your Online Business
Author: ANKIT PAINULY
2. Monitor Your Seo Performance Effectively
Author: Stuart Spindlow
3. How To Choose A Good Web Designer
Author: Stuart Spindlow
4. 3 Ways Cart Recovery Software Can Help Your E-commerce Realize It's True Potential
5. A Quick Guide On The Top Shopping Site Platforms For Small Businesses
Author: Meghna Pathak
6. Content Management Will Be Easy With Magento Ecommerce Development Los Angeles
Author: Jotham Olsen
7. Digital India - The New Vision Of India
Author: ponting brown
8. Creating A Difference With Great Ecommerce Web Design Los Angeles
Author: Jotham Olsen
9. Cual Alquiler Coches Alicante Se Especializa El Tráfago Pérmico
Author: Andy Orth
10. Como Este Alquiler De Coches En Alicante Enquista Aquel Disparatorio Bacante, Un Andamiaje Malquist
Author: Vera Sher
11. Internet Marketing Steps For Cost- Effective Seo Strategies
12. Content Writing Services To Help You Support Your Customers
Author: Graham Burns
13. El Alquiler Coches Aeropuerto Alicante Abrevia Este Centón Autónomo Excepto Un Chiflido Diagnostica
Author: Melanie Rae
14. How To Attract More Visitors To Your Blog
15. How To Get Quality Backlinks Through Content Marketing