ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Mazda Unveils All-new Mazda Mx-5 Miata
Total Articles: 5
Since 1989 the Mazda MX- 5 Miata has been turning heads around the world with its fun styling and enjoyable ride. Since its creation the total production volume for the Mazda MX-5 Miata has totaled over 940,000 units. Keeping that tradition alive Mazda has unveiled the newest fourth generation of the Mazda MX-5 Miata. It will make the North American debut at the LA Auto Show in November, according to the Los Angeles Times. This is predicted to continue the tradition of being one of the very best two-seat convertibles available. The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata will go on sale next year and continue the great tradition of the Miata that has been wowing drivers for 25 years. As of July 2014, the Mazda MX-5 Miata continues to hold the Guinness World Record for the best-selling two-seater sports car.
Very few details have been released on the new model, but with a beautiful redesign fans of the Mazda MX-5 Miata are already lining up to learn more about the new model. The latest model will be available to global markets in 2015. One of the few things that is known for sure, is that this new model will shed some weight compared to the previous model. Mazda has confirmed that the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata will be at least 220 pounds lighter than the previous model. For the first time, the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata will adopt the innovative SKYACTIV Technology, as well as Mazda’s KODO – Soul of Motion design language. The new design reveals a new layer to the design language, helping create an exhilarating ride. This is evident with the new flowing lines and sharp angles on the new model as well as the wide and lower stance it appears to have. Mazda has also revealed that this will be the most compact model of any of the previous MX-5 Miata generations.
The SKYACTIV technology will be a welcomed addition to the Miata that has become popular on other Mazda models. Which will help reduce fuel consumption without compromising the fun driving experience of the Miata. The goal for the SKYACTIV technology is to create a vehicle that offers drivers an exhilarating driving experience and safety performance for the environment and drivers alike. Mazda has been slow to reveal interior features and performance details on the next-generation Miata. But more details are expected to be revealed later this year and fans of the MX-5 Miata are already eagerly waiting for more information to be released.
Dave Wood Mazda in Newmarket is your full-service Mazda dealership, providing new and preowned Mazda cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. Our factory-trained service technicians have the latest information to keep your vehicle running at peak performance. If you are searching for Mazda dealers using the keywords Mazda dealers in Markham or Dave Wood Mazda dealership, visit our dealership today!
Automobiles Articles1. Detailed Guide To Wash Your Car Properly With 2 Bucket Method And Car Wash Shampoo
Author: neel patel
2. How To Choose Best Gps Anti Car Theft Device?
Author: Randeep Kumar
3. A Mobile Roadworthy Certificate Centre May Come Handy While In A Hurry
Author: Luca Curtis
4. Customised Motorcycles Give The Rider A Style Statement
Author: Levi Fysh
5. Tips To Buy A High Mileage Car
6. Importance Of Learning Through Simulators
Author: Eesha Zaveri
7. How Technology Is Changing The Teaching Techniques Today?
Author: Eesha Zaveri
8. The Used Mercedes Benz Dealers In Miami Offers Best Collection For Your Choice
9. Taking Care Of Your Sydney Trailer
10. Advices To Get Auto Financing From Car Dealership
11. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
12. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
13. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
14. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
15. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name