ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Kelley Blue Book Award For Mazda-best Cost To Own
Total Articles: 5
Mazda vehicles are in the spotlight after earning the award for being the economical brand of vehicles to drive in Kelley Blue Book’s annual “2014 5-year Cost to Own” competition. In fact, this is the second consecutive year that the car shopping data service has given the Mazda brand this award. Online testimonials from happy Mazda owners back up this view that owning this popular vehicle simply costs less during the first five years of ownership.
Another aspect of the Kelley Blue Book (KBB) award for the Mazda brand is linked to such things as projected fuel costs, vehicle repairs and periodic maintenance and the car’s depreciation during five years of driving. In turn, the Mazda loyalists view their favorite brand of automobile as having both great long-term value and free and easy driving.
Mazda Vehicles Excel with Drivers
While Mazda fans enjoy all aspects of owning this cost effective car to own, they also appreciate the “build a vehicle” promotion that allows new car buyers to easily find a model they like by simply entering their zip code on the company website. The zip code accesses information about certain Mazda car features that may be specific in various regions of the country. In turn, the customer selects the trim, the colors, options and a quick summary of the transaction gets them behind the wheel of a new Mazda in no time.
The trending Mazda vehicles on offer today include:
Cars: Mazda2, Mazda3 and Mazda6
Sports Cars: Mazda MX-5 Miata and MazdaSpeed3
Crossover/SUVs: Mazda5, Mazda CX-5 and Mazda CX-9
In general, there is a Mazda vehicle to fit any driver who wants a new motor that is priced reasonably and has a track record for super performance, drivability and cost efficiency.
Mazda Vehicles at Low Cost
It is good to know that the Mazda brand is recognized for its low cost to own and drive. For example, gassing-up with a new Mazda means the best miles per gallon of any automobile on the road. In turn, the brand is legend for using a rotary engine and creating the boldest concept cars on the road today. Mazda vehicles are now sold in the U.S. and Mexico at more than 700 car dealerships that offer a full range of customer service and support.
Overall, the KBB award stated that Mazda ranked among the lowest in both fuel and overall insurance costs. The KBB officials also stated that new car shoppers can expect one of the “best-driving cars in its class” when purchasing a new Mazda today in 2014.
Cascade Mazda in Cuyahoga Falls is your full-service Mazda dealership, providing new and pre-owned Mazda cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. If you are searching for Mazda dealers using the keywords Mazda dealers in Canton or Canton Mazda, visit Cascademazdaohio.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. 5 Important Reasons Why You Should Replace Your Car Windscreen
Author: Anna Lampasona
2. Bmw Car Dealers In Miami Offer Used Cars In Best Condition And Affordable Price
3. Key Stuck In Ignition! Five Questions Help Todiagnose The Key Problem In A Minute
Author: Daniel Cohen
4. Car Detailing And Car Washing – Is There Any Difference In Actual?
Author: neel patel
5. Why Buying High Performance Parts Online Is The Best Choice For Racing Car Enthusiasts
6. 5 Probable Causes For Car Engine Failure
Author: Paul Zervos
7. When Should You Opt For A Limo Service Dallas
8. Why Opt For A Limo Service Fort Worth
9. Advantages Offered By A Limo Service Dallas
10. How To Get A Truck For Rent Or A Truck Load In This Busy World
Author: Truck for rent
11. Recent Trends In Car Pooling And Car Rental In New Zealand
Author: ashok saraswat
12. The Use Of Cummins Compound Turbocharger Results In Sped Up Motor
Author: Rip Rook
13. Wearing Novelty Helmets Motorcycle Can Keep You Protected While Riding!
Author: Dickens Ben
14. Your Search For The #1 Engine Test Stand Ends Here
Author: Al Freilich
15. Best And Affordabale Car, Bus, Tempo Traveller Services In Pune – Neetabus Shubhyatra
Author: Neetabus Shubhyatra