ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Kelley Blue Book Award For Mazda-best Cost To Own
Total Articles: 5
Mazda vehicles are in the spotlight after earning the award for being the economical brand of vehicles to drive in Kelley Blue Book’s annual “2014 5-year Cost to Own” competition. In fact, this is the second consecutive year that the car shopping data service has given the Mazda brand this award. Online testimonials from happy Mazda owners back up this view that owning this popular vehicle simply costs less during the first five years of ownership.
Another aspect of the Kelley Blue Book (KBB) award for the Mazda brand is linked to such things as projected fuel costs, vehicle repairs and periodic maintenance and the car’s depreciation during five years of driving. In turn, the Mazda loyalists view their favorite brand of automobile as having both great long-term value and free and easy driving.
Mazda Vehicles Excel with Drivers
While Mazda fans enjoy all aspects of owning this cost effective car to own, they also appreciate the “build a vehicle” promotion that allows new car buyers to easily find a model they like by simply entering their zip code on the company website. The zip code accesses information about certain Mazda car features that may be specific in various regions of the country. In turn, the customer selects the trim, the colors, options and a quick summary of the transaction gets them behind the wheel of a new Mazda in no time.
The trending Mazda vehicles on offer today include:
Cars: Mazda2, Mazda3 and Mazda6
Sports Cars: Mazda MX-5 Miata and MazdaSpeed3
Crossover/SUVs: Mazda5, Mazda CX-5 and Mazda CX-9
In general, there is a Mazda vehicle to fit any driver who wants a new motor that is priced reasonably and has a track record for super performance, drivability and cost efficiency.
Mazda Vehicles at Low Cost
It is good to know that the Mazda brand is recognized for its low cost to own and drive. For example, gassing-up with a new Mazda means the best miles per gallon of any automobile on the road. In turn, the brand is legend for using a rotary engine and creating the boldest concept cars on the road today. Mazda vehicles are now sold in the U.S. and Mexico at more than 700 car dealerships that offer a full range of customer service and support.
Overall, the KBB award stated that Mazda ranked among the lowest in both fuel and overall insurance costs. The KBB officials also stated that new car shoppers can expect one of the “best-driving cars in its class” when purchasing a new Mazda today in 2014.
Cascade Mazda in Cuyahoga Falls is your full-service Mazda dealership, providing new and pre-owned Mazda cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. If you are searching for Mazda dealers using the keywords Mazda dealers in Canton or Canton Mazda, visit Cascademazdaohio.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
2. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
3. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
4. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
6. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
7. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
9. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
10. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
11. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
12. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
13. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car
14. Australian Transport Fuel Tanks On Show Across The World
15. Car Essentials – Things You Should Always Have In Your Car
Author: neel patel