ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
5 Things You Can Do To Prevent Overheating Of Your Laptop?
Total Articles: 85
Sooner or later, we all end up facing the heating issue with our laptops. After prolonged use laptops tend to get overheated and this can lead to hardware crashing as well. Hence, it is very important to take preventive measures that can cool down your laptop and avoid the heating problems.
Preventive Measures to Prevent Laptop Heating
1. Keep the laptop vents clean
Keeping the fans and vents of your laptop clean is important to keep the heating issue at bay. After a certain period of time, dust builds up in the vents of laptop and this eventually restricts the airflow to the laptop’s internal fans. This is the main reason why the internal case heats up. To keep the vents clear off dust, you must buy an effective cleaning solution and brushes that will help you clean the vents, screen, and keypad.
2. Do Not Mount Your Laptop on Non-Ideal Surfaces That Block Airflow
The internal case of the laptop gets heated if optimal air doesn’t reach out of the case. If the laptop is kept on non-ideal surfaces that block the air vents then the laptop is sure to get heated very early. Beds, couches, carpets, your lap, etc are such non ideal surfaces.
You should always place your laptop on rigid surface like your table, floor, or some slab. This is because there are four rubber feet at bottom of the laptops that keep them a little elevated from the surface so that air circulation can take place smoothly. But these feet can serve the purpose only if the laptop is placed on a rigid surface.
3. Give Additional Lift to Increase Airflow
The rubber feet provide very little space for air circulation. However, you can provide an additional lift to your laptop, so that there can be more space for air circulation. There are laptop lifting accessories available in the market. These accessories are easy to fit and also easy to remove. Therefore, you can easily remove them or replace them when required.
Place your laptop in a case only when it is completely shut down
If you have the habit of placing your device into its case even before it properly closes down, then you are doing severe damage to your laptop or its core components. If you continue doing this, then after some time your hardware might get crashed, because a running laptop inside a closed case will generate heat and there will be no space for exhaust. The trapped heat inside the case is very harmful for the device.
Make use of Cooling Pad
Apart from correcting your habits, you can buy a cooling pad, especially if you run your device for long hours. These pads are meant to draw heat away from your laptop and thus facilitate better air flow. By using a cooling pad, you can even keep your device on bed, carpet or other such soft surface.
Overheating of your laptop is an inevitable condition that can cause adverse affects on the device. However, there are measures to control this adverse impact. You just need to incorporate a few good habits like keeping the vents clean, not to use the device on soft surfaces like bed, couch or carpet. For better results, you can use cooling pads and laptop lifting accessories.
About the Author: He is a Technology writer working with Qresolve as a Technical Support Engineer. Brook M. Perry has been offering online laptop support to global customers for issues related to laptops, desktops, Mac and devices including iPods, tablets, iPhones. laptop support She caters to the segment of core technology and provides viable solutions to any issues related to technology and software. Her expertise and skills in handling key technology issues is immaculate and quick result bearing.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. How Mcitp Training And Mysql Training Programs Can Create A Difference For You
2. Remote Access Quickbooks: More Freedom And Versatility To Handle Your Money
Author: Quickbooks Support
3. Smart Features That Make An Android Phone The Best Choice
Author: tanjni pache
4. Reliable Motorola Mobile Phone Repairs At Motorola Repairing Centre.
5. Iphone Screen Repair Centre In Stockport
6. Quick Samsung Galaxy S6 Repairs At Samsung Repairing
7. How Do Identify A Tech Support Scam And Avoid It?
Author: Online Remote PC Support Services
8. Tips To Fix Issues With Your Sony Playstation 4 Game Console
Author: Angel Smith
9. Single Sign On Solution
Author: Amit Sharma
10. Htc One M8 Screen Repair In Uk
11. Various Applications Of Led Display Systems For Different Industries/sectors
12. Benefits Of Modern Led Advertisement Display Or Light Boxes Systems
13. Why Full Color Transparent Led Display Has High Demand In The Industry
14. Mobile Led Display And Other Led Display Systems Have High Demand Today
15. Stay Ahead In Business Competition Via Indoor And Outdoor Led Display Systems