ALL >> Health >> View Article
What Are House Call Doctor ServicesBy Expert Author: John Adam
Anyone who has ever had to get themselves dressed and out of the house to go to the doctor’s office or hospital when they were sick has thought how nice it would be if doctors made house calls. Just like anyone who has had to leave work in the middle of the day or miss an important event to sit in the doctor’s office for hours waiting to get a routine exam has wished for a doctor that makes house calls. Now you can get seen by a doctor in the comfort and privacy of your own home. One of the latest trends in medical care is house call doctor services. Doctors will come to your home and examine you for everything from routine physicals to illness screening to setting broken bones or diagnosing illnesses. You can get almost exactly the same services at home as you would get in a hospital or doctor’s office without the traveling, the waiting, and the wasted time.
How it Works
When you sign up with one of the many house call doctor services that are popping up everywhere you set up an account. They have all of your medical information and you usually will be required to keep a credit card on file. When you need to see a doctor you call the service and make an appointment to have the doctor come to your home or business when it’s convenient for you. There is usually a flat fee that is paid to the doctor to pay for their travel. If you have insurance most insurance plans will cover at home visits from doctors the same way they cover other types of medical care. The travel fee is usually not paid by the insurance unless having a doctor come to your home is considered a necessity. You will have to pay that cost out of pocket but it is almost always the only out of pocket cost that you have except for a co-pay on prescriptions. The doctor will examine you at home and perform any tests that are necessary. That’s all there is to it.
Who Benefits From House Calls
Using house call doctor services
is a huge convenience for almost everyone. No one wants to sit in a crowded doctor’s office for hours past their appointment time because the doctor is running behind. But for the elderly, or people who have chronic health problems and mobility issues being able to get seen by a doctor at home can prevent them from developing other illnesses or having to face a long and stressful journey to the doctor. Busy parents who have multiple kids can use at home doctor services to eliminate the need to try and take all of the kids to the doctor when just one is sick. There are no hassles about child care or stressing about being home in time to pick up another child from school. House call doctor services make it a lot easier to get the care you need when you need it.
Health Articles1. Abortion Clinics Contingencies That You Need To Know!
Author: Kumar Swaminathan
2. The Berkeley Acupuncture Clinic – All You Need To Know About Acupuncture
Author: Bina Jangda
3. Braces In Calhoun
Author: James mercer
4. Remote-controlled Sensual Toys For Long Distance Love
Author: John Dugan
5. Newly Approved Study Tells Stem Cell Research & Therapy Works For Autism
Author: Nupur Jha
6. Weight Loss Pills - An Easy And Proven Way To Lose Weight
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. How Restorative Dentistry Has Transformed People’s Lives?
Author: Ean Landen
8. How Are You Trying To Find The Best Cosmetic Dentist In Scottsdale, Az?
Author: Ellen Clarke
9. Can Aspirin Help In The Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer?
10. Herbal Supplements To Improve Testosterone And Male Stamina Safely
Author: Michael Jayden
11. Get To Know About Seven Unexpected Health Benefits Of Aromatherapy
Author: Manisha Nigam
12. These Sensual Mistakes Compromise Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
13. 4 Teeth Whitening Tips For A Whiter Smile
Author: Vikas Gowd
14. Ayurvedic Weight Loss Treatment To Burn Excess Body Fat Effectively
Author: Mitul Ranawat
15. Ayurvedic Treatment To Gain Weight And Increase Muscle Mass Safely
Author: Mitul Ranawat