ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Luxury Homes In Scottsdale, Arizona
Total Articles: 18
You could live anywhere in the country, so why are so many people gravitating towards Scottsdale, Arizona? There are plenty of beautiful areas in other states but Maricopa County has more than its share of the rich and famous. Famous residents of Scottsdale include golfer Phil Mickleson, prize fighter Mike Tyson, and rock singer Stevie Nicks from the group Fleetwood Mac.
Prices for luxury homes in the Scottsdale area range from $1 million to $10 million and more. The layout for these homes begins at around 7,000 square feet and the number of bathrooms, on average 5 or 6, usually matches the number of bedrooms. These upscale homes almost always have a beautiful outdoor pool, fireplace indoors and out, and breathtaking views to enjoy year round.
Here are 10 reasons why you may want to check out the luxury homes in Scottsdale
1. Scottsdale has been named one of the safest cities to live in Arizona. The crime rate here is very low and instead of increasing, it continues to decrease.
2. If you are star-struck you will see your share of celebrities who either live here or are in town for an event. Some of the big name personalities that you may see here include Jennifer Aniston, Kevin bacon, and Brittany Spears.
3. There is no disputing that Scottsdale is home to some of the finest restaurants in the country. All ethnic groups are represented and only the most creatively prepared cuisine is on the menu here.
4. Scottsdale is home to eight 5-star luxury hotels. If you are thinking of visiting the area you can book yourself right into the lap of luxury. If you already live in Scottsdale, you have a choice of upscale hotels for your guests to stay at.
5. The Scottsdale Performing Arts Center heads up the appreciation that this area has for the arts. There is always something to do and see with interesting galleries, entertainment venues, and art festivals on the calendar.
6. It is said that this area enjoys around 334 days of sunshine every year so if you enjoy hot summers and warm winters, this is the place for you.
7. With over 100 golf courses to its name, Scottsdale is a golfer’s paradise. Even if you don’t play golf yourself you should make it a point to pay a visit to the area in January for the Waste Management Open.
8. Sports enthusiasts have their choice of the Diamondback baseball team, the Coyotes hockey team, the Suns basketball team, and the Cardinals football team. No matter what season, there is some type of sports event going on.
9. Besides sports, Scottsdale is known for its trendy shopping centers. You can’t have a town full of luxury homes in Scottsdale and not have the stores available for high-end shoppers.
10. With the weather so lovely throughout the year, this is the place to enjoy boating, horseback riding, and hiking any time you want.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Find The House Of Your Dreams With Sunshine Coast Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
2. Sean Zarinegar-raising Arizona
Author: Sean Zarinegar
3. Paras One33 Noida – Start Your Business At Affordable Budget
Author: Rohit Sharma
4. Private Residential Property Management Services In New York City
Author: Anuradha Walia
5. Single Storey Homes Perth - Renovate Or Build
Author: Patrick Fox
6. Two Storey Home Builders With Upside-down Living
Author: Patrick Fox
7. Great Living Homes - Rural Home Builders
Author: Patrick Fox
8. The Green Ambassador Provides Eco Green Real Estate Green Home Solution Services
Author: Cathy Allen
9. Top Service Apartments
Author: Paul Wright
10. Helping Senior Citizens With Deal With Loss Of Independence
Author: Adam Levine is the author of this article.
11. El Reino - 2 Bhk & 3 Bhk Apartments In Goa
Author: Vianaar Homes
12. 4 Intrinsic Risks Of Real Estate Investment
Author: Rajiv Partap Singh
13. Rio San Juan Real Estate Offer Exact Caribbean Way Of Living
14. What Are The Top Benefits Of Buying A Home In Fiji?
Author: anil kumar
15. Godrej Tranquil, Live A Premium Lifestyle In Kandivali, Mumbai