ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Luxury Homes In Scottsdale, Arizona
Total Articles: 18
You could live anywhere in the country, so why are so many people gravitating towards Scottsdale, Arizona? There are plenty of beautiful areas in other states but Maricopa County has more than its share of the rich and famous. Famous residents of Scottsdale include golfer Phil Mickleson, prize fighter Mike Tyson, and rock singer Stevie Nicks from the group Fleetwood Mac.
Prices for luxury homes in the Scottsdale area range from $1 million to $10 million and more. The layout for these homes begins at around 7,000 square feet and the number of bathrooms, on average 5 or 6, usually matches the number of bedrooms. These upscale homes almost always have a beautiful outdoor pool, fireplace indoors and out, and breathtaking views to enjoy year round.
Here are 10 reasons why you may want to check out the luxury homes in Scottsdale
1. Scottsdale has been named one of the safest cities to live in Arizona. The crime rate here is very low and instead of increasing, it continues to decrease.
2. If you are star-struck you will see your share of celebrities who either live here or are in town for an event. Some of the big name personalities that you may see here include Jennifer Aniston, Kevin bacon, and Brittany Spears.
3. There is no disputing that Scottsdale is home to some of the finest restaurants in the country. All ethnic groups are represented and only the most creatively prepared cuisine is on the menu here.
4. Scottsdale is home to eight 5-star luxury hotels. If you are thinking of visiting the area you can book yourself right into the lap of luxury. If you already live in Scottsdale, you have a choice of upscale hotels for your guests to stay at.
5. The Scottsdale Performing Arts Center heads up the appreciation that this area has for the arts. There is always something to do and see with interesting galleries, entertainment venues, and art festivals on the calendar.
6. It is said that this area enjoys around 334 days of sunshine every year so if you enjoy hot summers and warm winters, this is the place for you.
7. With over 100 golf courses to its name, Scottsdale is a golfer’s paradise. Even if you don’t play golf yourself you should make it a point to pay a visit to the area in January for the Waste Management Open.
8. Sports enthusiasts have their choice of the Diamondback baseball team, the Coyotes hockey team, the Suns basketball team, and the Cardinals football team. No matter what season, there is some type of sports event going on.
9. Besides sports, Scottsdale is known for its trendy shopping centers. You can’t have a town full of luxury homes in Scottsdale and not have the stores available for high-end shoppers.
10. With the weather so lovely throughout the year, this is the place to enjoy boating, horseback riding, and hiking any time you want.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Assets Management Darwin
Author: John Adams
2. How To Choose The Best Plot For Residential Use?
Author: subha gruha
3. Ramprastha Greens-apartments And Flats In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
4. Changes In The Home Loan Market In India
Author: RBD Shelters
5. Why Investors And Home Owners Trust Duerksen To Manage Their Properties
Author: Duerkse Rrentals
6. How To Finding The Perfect Seymour Arm Cabins For Sale
Author: Les Vinney
7. How To Make Sure Construction Safety Is Maintained
8. Broome Property Manipulate
Author: Charlene Agbu
9. The Advantages And Benefits Of Using Spray Foam Insulation At Home
Author: Zac Fogg
10. 5 Critical Questions To Ask When Buying Top Real Estate Project In Dhanbad
11. Residential Properties In Nashik - Affordable Or Not?
12. Are You Interested In Purchasing Properties In Nashik? Karmaa Group Is At Your Service..!!
13. Plots In Faridabad-puri Aman Vilas
Author: Puri Constructions
14. Avail The Dream Properties Of Benissa With Immo Abroad
15. Apartments In Dombivali Offers Best Residential Zones Within Affordable Range