ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
10 Reasons Why You Should Consider Luxury Homes In Scottsdale, Arizona
Total Articles: 18
You could live anywhere in the country, so why are so many people gravitating towards Scottsdale, Arizona? There are plenty of beautiful areas in other states but Maricopa County has more than its share of the rich and famous. Famous residents of Scottsdale include golfer Phil Mickleson, prize fighter Mike Tyson, and rock singer Stevie Nicks from the group Fleetwood Mac.
Prices for luxury homes in the Scottsdale area range from $1 million to $10 million and more. The layout for these homes begins at around 7,000 square feet and the number of bathrooms, on average 5 or 6, usually matches the number of bedrooms. These upscale homes almost always have a beautiful outdoor pool, fireplace indoors and out, and breathtaking views to enjoy year round.
Here are 10 reasons why you may want to check out the luxury homes in Scottsdale
1. Scottsdale has been named one of the safest cities to live in Arizona. The crime rate here is very low and instead of increasing, it continues to decrease.
2. If you are star-struck you will see your share of celebrities who either live here or are in town for an event. Some of the big name personalities that you may see here include Jennifer Aniston, Kevin bacon, and Brittany Spears.
3. There is no disputing that Scottsdale is home to some of the finest restaurants in the country. All ethnic groups are represented and only the most creatively prepared cuisine is on the menu here.
4. Scottsdale is home to eight 5-star luxury hotels. If you are thinking of visiting the area you can book yourself right into the lap of luxury. If you already live in Scottsdale, you have a choice of upscale hotels for your guests to stay at.
5. The Scottsdale Performing Arts Center heads up the appreciation that this area has for the arts. There is always something to do and see with interesting galleries, entertainment venues, and art festivals on the calendar.
6. It is said that this area enjoys around 334 days of sunshine every year so if you enjoy hot summers and warm winters, this is the place for you.
7. With over 100 golf courses to its name, Scottsdale is a golfer’s paradise. Even if you don’t play golf yourself you should make it a point to pay a visit to the area in January for the Waste Management Open.
8. Sports enthusiasts have their choice of the Diamondback baseball team, the Coyotes hockey team, the Suns basketball team, and the Cardinals football team. No matter what season, there is some type of sports event going on.
9. Besides sports, Scottsdale is known for its trendy shopping centers. You can’t have a town full of luxury homes in Scottsdale and not have the stores available for high-end shoppers.
10. With the weather so lovely throughout the year, this is the place to enjoy boating, horseback riding, and hiking any time you want.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. 3 Good Reasons To Hire Professionals For Pest Inspections In Sydney
Author: Maria Noblem
2. How To Find Property Suiting Your Lifestyle In Fiji?
Author: anil kumar
3. Avail Luxury Apartments In Bhopal To Enjoy Wonderful Living
4. 1realty-real Estate Consultant Nagpur
5. Houses For Sale Buffalo New York: Things To Consider Before Owning The Best
Author: parveen kumar
6. 3 Features Of Mooloolaba Real Estate To Make It Popular Home Buyers Destination
Author: Todd Baker
7. Godrej As A Promising Investment In Greater Noida
8. Tips To Ensure Vaastu Compliance In A House
Author: anitha tiwarii
9. Experience Services Like Never Before
Author: Paul Wright
10. Essentials Of Selecting Your Home
11. Luxury Projects Destination Gurugram
Author: ROF Galleria
12. Property Dealer In Mohali
Author: Today Property Deals
13. 5 Tips On Home Renovations For House Appraisals In Toronto
Author: Ian Steward
14. The 4 Most Prominent Financing Options For Real Estate Investing
Author: Real Estate Investor Forum
15. Best Aromatherapy Tips For Your Home
Author: Koyel Ghosh