ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Different Types Of Islamic Clothing To Know
Total Articles: 16
Islam is the second biggest religion all around the globe and so thousands of designs and styles are followed in Islamic clothing. On the basis of the preference of an individual, culture and ethnicity, there is a wide range of clothing like abaya, hijab, etc.…..
Dressing for men: When talking about the requirement for men in this community, it is important that they should cover the portion of their body extending from the belly button to the knees. However, men from this community almost cover their entire body, regardless of the country they live in. To enable men living in different parts of the world to purchase their traditional costume, Islamic clothing online stores sell clothing for them at a wholesale rate.
Dressing for women: When it comes to women from the Islamic community, it is compulsory that they should cover all parts of their body except the face and their hands. But, in some places, it is made compulsory that they should cover their faces too. Like for men, Islamic clothing online is sold to women as well.
Women from this community can find hijab store online run by wholesale abaya suppliers. Some details about costumes used by women from this community are given below:
Abaya: It is the long cloak that is worn by women as an over garment. This dress will cover the entire body, other than the face, feet and hands. Quran has not made that abaya should be worn compulsorily by women, but they wear this as a traditional costume. Wholesale abaya suppliers these days sell this costume in different colors, as against the conventional black color which was the only option available for women earlier.
Veil: Muslim women cover their face with a veil, which is otherwise called as niqab and this covers the face entirely except the eyes. The veil is also available in different colors in these online stores.
Hijab: This is nothing, but a special kind of scarf that is worn by Islamic women. It is generally made out of silk and other soft materials like cotton. It is worn wrapped around the head and it is tied around the neck as well. Hijab store online deal with different type of this clothing. There are hijabs with stones engraved in them and they come in attractive colors as well for women to choose from.
In countries like Saudi Arabia, it is important that women from any community should come out of her house only after wearing abaya to completely cover her body. So, these women can also make their purchase online.
If you are looking for wholesale abaya suppliers, then Gulf Islamic Store is the right choice. It is the world's largest wholesale Islamic clothing store which provides wide range of muslim clothing with modern and unique styles. For more info, please Click Here.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Why Ethnic Fashion Will Never Die!
2. Versace – The Luxury Italian Clothing Brands Now In New Delhi India
Author: Infinite Luxury
3. Innovations In Surplus Denim Fabric Over The Years
Author: Manjiri Morey
4. Neon’s Prints Beach Wears Bikini And One Piece In Uk
5. Choosing Best Cmshoes, Heels, Flip Flops For Women
6. Benefits Of Adding The Trouser And Shirt Combo From Naswiz Retails Pvt. Ltd
Author: Shilpa Sharma
7. Shop Classic Formal Shoes Via Online Marketplaces
Author: Rohit Barua
8. Know That You Can Wear Whatever Kind Of Cheap Swimdresses You Like
9. Modest Prom Dresses Uk Cheap - Turn Chic Fashion Into Women's Clothing
10. Custom Made Bridesmaid Dresses- A Information To Bridesmaids Dresses
11. Best4bubs - Reusable Cloth Nappies Australia | Reusable Training Pants | Reusable Cloth Nappies|
Author: | Reusable Swim Nappies Australia..
12. Makeup Trends 2017
Author: Peter Koy
13. What Makes Mens Diamond Rings So Special?
Author: melrissa rose
14. Layer Up Your Attire With A Burberry Scarf!
15. Find Out 5 Most Likable Gift Items For Women
Author: Hugo McCoy