ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Free Up Enough Space On Iphone For Ios 8?
Total Articles: 39
Apple has just released its biggest iOS ever -- iOS 8. This world’s most wonderful mobile operating system amazed every Apple fan for its great updates in so many ways. However, it seems that iOS 8 creates a lot of problem for users as the biggest iOS release ever. It needs up to about 5.8 GB of available space to complete iOS 8 update, some models of the device even up to 7 GB. You can tap “Settings > General > Software Update” to see how much space you need.
Now how to make so much room to embrace iOS 8 becomes a difficult problem for iPhone users. To make this happen, you have to delete stuff like unused apps, junk files, photos, videos, messages, etc. Here we will provide you several tips of reclaiming enough space for iOS 8 update safely and quickly.
1) Delete unused and similar apps
★Choose apps that you don’t frequently use. Top targets should be games because some of them were forgotten after they were played first several times.
★Choose apps having similar features, such as some photo editing tools, video players, and some third-party apps that functions the same as those coming with the system.
Tap on an app on iPhone home screen. Hold it until all apps begin to wiggle. And then click the “X” beside each unused and similar app to remove it from your iPhone.
2) Clean junk files
Whenever we open an app, it will create junk files, like crash log files, download temp files, photo cache, video cache, app cache, app cookies, and app temp files. They take up a lot of space on the iPhone and affect its running performance. Here I will introduce you the perfect cleaner for ios 8 update. Macgo iPhone Cleaner for Mac can keep the important system files but dig out all the useless junk files and those corrupt and forgotten files.
With the simple operation and stunning cleaning efficiency, you can reclaim 40% - 60% storage space.
★Free download and install Macgo iPhone Cleaner on your Mac
★Launch it and connect your iPhone to your Mac
★Press the “Scan your iPhone” button to see how many junk files in your iPhone
★Click on “Clean your iPhone” to reclaim extra space on your iPhone
You can also go to see the detailed tutorial: How to clean iPhone on Mac
3) Remove large files after backup
Usually Photos, Music and Videos take much space on your device. Important files should have a backup on iCloud or your computer before they are deleted in case something goes wrong and you lost your precious files forever.
After using these three solutions, you can reclaim enough space for iOS 8 update, and enjoy its new fantastic features. They are also applicable to other iOS devices’ upate, including:
iPhone: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s
iPad: iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina Display
iPod: iPod touch 5
Macgo International Limited was founded in 2008; they have over ten years of experience in DVD Blu-ray video and have developed many DVD Blu-ray video tools with advanced technology. In the past ten years, Macgo has established itself as the innovative leader in video DVD Blu-ray technology by pioneering more performance enhancing technology.
Macgo International Limited offers the first and best Mac Blu-ray Player, Windows Blu-ray Player Software, Mac Media Player, and a series of iPhone tools for users, such as iPhone Cleaner for Mac, Mac iPhone Data Recovery, iPhone Explorer for mac. Macgo is devoted to provide the most wonderful blu-ray experience and to optimize iSO devices for users.
Computers Articles1. Give A Good Kick Start To Your Busy Day With 3d Printers Machine
2. Codefire Coming Up With Beneficial Mobile App Development Services
Author: Amitesh Kumar
3. Microsoft Products Are Compatible With Windows Operating Systems As Well Mac
Author: Robin Ponting
4. Laptop Screen Repair Centre Glasgow – Laptop Repairer
Author: laptop screen repair glasgow,
5. Manage Project Efficiently With Online Project Management Tools
6. Create Your Smart Address On Map Directions Google To Simply Finding Your Address
7. Improving Cyber Security: Are You Going For The Best?
Author: Megan Darcy
8. Data, Data Everywhere: How Machine Learning Tools Capture The Most Valuable Insights From Your Massi
Author: Bob Kramich
9. Reshape Your Beauty With Online Portrait Retouch Services
10. Take Care Of Your Teeth - It Is More Valuable Than A Diamond
11. Follow Pink Mirror For A Better Version Of Yourself
12. Some Of The Effective Ways How To Make Whiten Teeth Naturally
13. Use Retouch Apps To Reduce Face Size And Look Flawless
14. Get Best Online Photo Editor Tool For Retouching
15. Types Of Lips And What They Reveal About Your Personality