ALL >> Business >> View Article
P.o.p. Signage And P.o.p. Display
Total Articles: 5
Point of purchase display is designed to capture the attention of the target customers and providing them information which encourages them to buy. It is also known as POP marketing or retail marketing, which may be new products, or on special offer, and are also used to promote special events like seasonal or holiday-time sales. POP displays can include shelf edging, dummy packs, display stands, display packs, mobiles, posters, and banners.
A point-of-sale (POS) displays are mostly located in near the front of the store, specifically near the checkout counter (the "point of sale"), are those most likely to be viewed by customers. This type of marketing strategy can not only increase revenue, but also create brand loyalty by introducing customers to new products. A well designed point of sale display should not only focus on impulse buys, but it should also be attractive in its own right and lead to an increase in retail sales.
There are many types of Point of Sale (POS) displays including floor display bins, window displays and counter displays. Some of them are open cases and some are closed cases.
* Floor display bins or floor standing displays are designed to be placed on the retail floor and are versatile in size, shape and style. The size and design of these displays should be such that it looks attractive and unique. A stand alone point-of-purchase display they can effectively make a brand stand out.
* Window displays are larger windows in the front facade of the shop. It is a shop window displaying items for sale or otherwise designed to capture customer's attention to the store.
* Counter displays are smaller displays that can be found on top of cash or wrap counters or on end-caps. It can promote items that customers decide to buy impulsively which is standing in front of the Point of Sale (POS) display.
Advantages of Point of Purchase Display
* Encourage them to purchase
* Attract more customers and satisfy their queries
* Provide them interesting product information related to special offers, and benefits of a product
* Improve the sales of a product
* Boosting your company's image
* POP signs and LCD signs make your product get noticed and draw attention to the brand.
The purpose using a creative P.O.P display is to establish your brand message in every location to attract a deeper level of customers' attention. If you are manufacturer and want your product to be distributed within many of the stores, you will surely need a unique POP display design for your product display. If you are store owner, then retail space design and choice of POP displays will really help you differentiate from other retail stores and persuade shoppers to stay longer or return to purchase.
Point-of-purchase displays are a good example of advertising targeted to impulse buyers. These displays can be counter tops or stand alone or digital boards, shopping trolleys and coupon dispensers. In order to get the best POP displays and a high return on investment, we recommend working with the top leading designers with proven industry experience and good customer testimonials.
TouchPoint Worldwide is the leading POP design and manufacturing firm that specializes in development of customized products for its customers worldwide.
Business Articles1. Guide To Buy Carbon Fiber Motorbike Parts
Author: Lao Yutang
2. A Smart And Detailed Guideline On Making Your Catalog Pop!
Author: Shawn Nag
3. Busy – Accounting Software By Hk Computers
Author: HK Bookkeeping
4. Waterfront Resort Montauk Yacht Club
Author: Unknown Member
5. Mechanical Sifter By Chitra Machineries
Author: Chitra Machineries Pvt. Ltd.
6. Folders By Patel Printing
Author: Patel Printing
7. World Health Day 2018
8. Expertise In Manufacturing Monitoring, Measurement, Marking Robotics Automation Systems-micro Logics
Author: Micro Logics
9. Benefits Of Prefabhomes
Author: Vishal Shah
10. Here's Why You Should Invest In A Mobile App For Your Business
Author: Surabhi Joshi
11. Cpe Bags: Market, Trend, Andother Things To Know Before Purchase
12. Keys To A Successful Job Search
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
13. Different Design Phases In Fashion
Author: Umesh Ahirrao
14. Buyer’s Guide For Finding A Reliable Commercial Rebar Bender
Author: HOPPT Australia
15. Promote Your New Facebook Page Efficiently
Author: Gaurav Rachewar