ALL >> Business >> View Article
P.o.p. Signage And P.o.p. Display
Total Articles: 5
Point of purchase display is designed to capture the attention of the target customers and providing them information which encourages them to buy. It is also known as POP marketing or retail marketing, which may be new products, or on special offer, and are also used to promote special events like seasonal or holiday-time sales. POP displays can include shelf edging, dummy packs, display stands, display packs, mobiles, posters, and banners.
A point-of-sale (POS) displays are mostly located in near the front of the store, specifically near the checkout counter (the "point of sale"), are those most likely to be viewed by customers. This type of marketing strategy can not only increase revenue, but also create brand loyalty by introducing customers to new products. A well designed point of sale display should not only focus on impulse buys, but it should also be attractive in its own right and lead to an increase in retail sales.
There are many types of Point of Sale (POS) displays including floor display bins, window displays and counter displays. Some of them are open cases and some are closed cases.
* Floor display bins or floor standing displays are designed to be placed on the retail floor and are versatile in size, shape and style. The size and design of these displays should be such that it looks attractive and unique. A stand alone point-of-purchase display they can effectively make a brand stand out.
* Window displays are larger windows in the front facade of the shop. It is a shop window displaying items for sale or otherwise designed to capture customer's attention to the store.
* Counter displays are smaller displays that can be found on top of cash or wrap counters or on end-caps. It can promote items that customers decide to buy impulsively which is standing in front of the Point of Sale (POS) display.
Advantages of Point of Purchase Display
* Encourage them to purchase
* Attract more customers and satisfy their queries
* Provide them interesting product information related to special offers, and benefits of a product
* Improve the sales of a product
* Boosting your company's image
* POP signs and LCD signs make your product get noticed and draw attention to the brand.
The purpose using a creative P.O.P display is to establish your brand message in every location to attract a deeper level of customers' attention. If you are manufacturer and want your product to be distributed within many of the stores, you will surely need a unique POP display design for your product display. If you are store owner, then retail space design and choice of POP displays will really help you differentiate from other retail stores and persuade shoppers to stay longer or return to purchase.
Point-of-purchase displays are a good example of advertising targeted to impulse buyers. These displays can be counter tops or stand alone or digital boards, shopping trolleys and coupon dispensers. In order to get the best POP displays and a high return on investment, we recommend working with the top leading designers with proven industry experience and good customer testimonials.
TouchPoint Worldwide is the leading POP design and manufacturing firm that specializes in development of customized products for its customers worldwide.
Business Articles1. Styrene Prices Updates In First Quarter Of 2017
Author: Mirza Zahid Baig
2. Updated And Cost-effective Ibm Crm Users Email Lists To Reach Target Audience At The Right Time
Author: Jordan Smith
3. Opportunities For The Global Continuous Fiber Thermoplastics Market To Grow At A Cagr Of 9.5%
Author: Roy Almaguer
4. What Is The Procedure Of Manufacturing Tissue Paper Using The Toilet Paper Machine?
Author: Zack Kugler
5. Best Property Dealer In Bhopal
6. Bells And Whistles Of A Servo Voltage Stabilizer
Author: R. D. Electric Works
7. Technical Writing For Hr Professionals
Author: NetZealous LLC, DBA TrainHR
8. Best Campers For Your Adventure
Author: Paul Wright
9. Explaining Different Oil Cooling Methods To Avoid Loss In Transformers
Author: Trutech Products
10. How To Control And Monitor Your Sales And Field Force With Actouch Sales Force Automation (sfa) Mobi
11. Web Designing And Web Development Company Toronto
Author: Unknown Member
12. 7 Essential Reasons To Associate With Naswiz Retails Private Limited And Make A Difference To Your L
Author: Shilpa Sharma
13. Save Money And Time With Best Reloading Supplies
Author: SUPPLY DROP
14. Prove Yourself By Showing Your Fashion Taste By Beaded Bracelets
Author: John Winslow
15. Professional International Freight Forwarding Services Offer Best Solutions