ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
See Your Dentist Fresno For Invisalign For Cosmetic Dentist Fresno California
Total Articles: 284
There are things in life that are considered important, other things that are considered medium importance and things that can be tossed aside or forgotten about altogether. Of course, anything to do with your health should never be tossed aside and forgotten about. It is very important for all members of your family to have yearly doctor visits and to always get checked out when something seems wrong or off. Everyone loves their eyesight and would never want to lose it, so we take car of out eyes to ensure that we keep our sight for life.
We also love our teeth but it seems most people do not look after them in the same way they look after other aspects of their health. Sure we brush them, floss them, use mouthwash and visit the dentist once in a blue moon to have them professionally cleaned if we can afford it, but most people do not realize that healthy teeth and gums are detrimental to overall health. Recent studies have proven this and there are cases where some people have suffered severe consequences including death due to improper oral health.
Invisalign is a new and popular alternative for individuals who tend to cringe at the thought of traditional braces. While braces are certainly effective, many people simply find the process too much of a hassle to comfortably embrace for a long period of time. This revolutionary product means that patients no longer have to sacrifice their smile when straitening their teeth.
What is it?
Invisalign was initially introduced in1999 by Align Technologies, and utilizes a number of plastic aligners which fit over the teeth and slowly move them to the optimal position. Already, this treatment is the most popular orthodontic appliance.
How it Works
The process involves a batch of custom fitted plastic aligners which are used to adjust the bite. The concept comes from a method, which was first introduced in the mid-1940s made use of a number of individual bite impressions in order to help determine the ideal position that the teeth should be moved to. However, the Invisalign technique is much simpler that its predecessors, and requires only one initial impression be taken.
Using the impressions taken, a three-dimensional diagram is created, which details the ideal course by which the teeth will be moved. From this point, the custom-made aligners are created in order to fulfill the diagnosis.
The Invisalign aligners, themselves are manufactured in a special lab, which utilizes many computer-based processes. Once finished, the aligners are inspected and shipped to the dentist who will generally provide them to the patients in sets of one or two per visit (roughly every 4 to 6 weeks). Two weeks are given for each set, and each pair must be worn in the correct order in which they are provided.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Join Broadnet’s Bulk Sms Reseller Program And Reap The Cost-effective Benefits
Author: Mr. Rabih Farah
2. Go Cashless In India With 4 Cashless Payment Alternatives
3. Issues And Solutions For Sony Playstation 4 Repair
Author: Angel Smith
4. What A Right Electrician Wollongong Provides For Industrial Use
Author: Fellacity Trunck
5. Iphone Repair Johnstone
6. Lead Yourself To It Opportunities With Sql Server And Mcse Training
7. No Matter Which Playstation Hardware You Own – Horizon Is A Stunning Technical Masterpiece
8. Lg Computer Repair London - How To Choose The Right Repair Service
9. Leds Are A Better Option For Traffic Illumination
10. Led Stadium Displays Are Vital Be It A Football Match Or Live Concert
11. Features And Advantages Of Transparent Led Display
12. All Types Motorola Repair Service - Motorolarepairing.uk
13. Indoor Led Display And Outdoor Led Display – Know The Differences?
14. Phone Repair Shop Preston - Motorola
15. Few Tips To Fix Issues With Your Iphone 6s?
Author: Angel Smith