ALL >> Business >> View Article
Dom Perignon Champagne The Champagne Brewed For The Elite
Total Articles: 202
Champagne is closely associated with royalty from 17th century and they come under various brands. Though there are more expensive and highly rated brands of champagne Dom Perignon Champagne is the one that is chosen by the royalty. This is amply proven by the fact that it is being the brand of champagne served in the wedding party of Prince Charles and Princess Diana. If you want to taste real sparkling champagne you must taste this vintage champagne. You are going to find the reason as to why Dom Perignon Champagne is being held at such high esteem even by royalty of the present day.
History of Dom Perignon Champagne dates back to 1670 according to some sources. The monk by the same name ventured out to make the best of wines and has come out with this special brew by leaving his wines in storage. Thus he has been able to produce this sparkling wine that was named in his honor. Presently, you are able to buy this well respected champagne at different levels of aging. A ten year old bottle of Dom Perignon Champagne could make a nice gift even to a prince. You can imagine how well it is going to be accepted by anyone.
Champagne was not a drink of ordinary people as it was first produced in France in the 16th century. It was served in coronation ceremonies of kings. Vineyards were owned by churches during the early days and ordinary people had no way of tasting the brew. Dom Perignon Champagne was not different until early 1920s when the first bottles of this special champagne filled in special crystal bottles called the cuvee was sent to the market in a limited quantity. Cuvee is the name of the crystal bottle first made for Czars of Russia.
It was Moet & Chandon that marketed the first bottles of Dom Perignon Champagne in England and the US in 1928. However, the product never arrived in the market in France until the 1940s. Even at present Moet & Chandon is the company that produces the highest volume of Dom Perignon Champagne though it is only a fraction of their total production. This brand of champagne is available in the vintage type only. Naturally, it is of the highest quality that only the real lovers of quality champagne will look for.
There is a reason for the top quality of Dom Perignon Champagne. It is made out of the grapes harvested in the villages where the best grapes are grown. When it comes to preparation, only the juice obtained in the first pressing of the grapes is used for the preparation of this prestige wine. Though grapes are pressed two more times juices from the second and third pressings are not used in prestige cuvee champagnes. So, naturally these champagnes have to be of the highest quality and they are expensive. As such, when you buy this special type of prestige cuvee champagne you are prepared to serve an even a king with your champagne.
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better