ALL >> Health >> View Article
The Innovative Electronic Cigarette
Total Articles: 30
Vaping is the new term on the block for all smokers. The term generally refers to the act of smoking on an e cigarette. Electronic cigarettes are the latest devices on the market that threaten to bring back the glory days of the smoking industry, when smoking was the de facto way of life. This is mainly due to the fact that this cigarette has managed to isolate the most precious chemical compound that is found in a normal smoke; nicotine. It has managed to do this while removing the disadvantage of the tar and other carcinogenic compounds.
This is how E-cigarettes work
It is not difficult to understand how an e cigarette works. It is basically a tube like structure that has a battery which will provide the heat and fire that will vaporize the liquid within. There are liquid cartridges that serve as storage areas for the nicotine that will be smoked.
One of the most important things to note about this cigarette is the fact that you can customize it as much as you would want. You can have the option of having a rechargeable battery or you can opt for the cheaper disposable ones that are only good for a smoke or two. Cartridges are also refillable, thus greatly reducing the costs associated with maintaining a smoking habit for a whole year.
It is also important to note that there are people who want to savor the experience of an e cigarette without resorting to inhaling the vaporized nicotine that has the potential of making them addicted to the substance for life. Instead, such people opt for flavored liquids which have a sweet smell and taste in the mouth when vaporized. Indeed, it can be clearly seen that this device has already been mainstreamed and termed as ‘cool enough to be seen with at night’ by most young people.
Are these electronic cigarettes safe for human use?
There is a fierce debate raging on between proponents for and opponents of the e cigarette. There is a real danger that being exposed to pure unadulterated nicotine could make people faster addicts of the substance than ordinary smoking using traditional cigarettes. There is also a concern that being exposed to a pure dose of nicotine constantly could well prove to be lethal to the individual indulging in the habit.
However, there are real benefits to using electronic cigarettes. For instance, there will be no need to worry about the odor that usually comes with traditional smokes. This is mainly attributed to the fact that the e-cig does not burn any chemicals or compounds. Instead, it vaporizes liquid found in the cartridge that has been loaded onto it.
This simply means that one could smoke for hours and end up smelling the same way that they smelled like moments before lighting the e-cig. It would be wise to get started with free E cigarette starter kits so that you can gauge the efficacy of the new devices. Once you have signed up for and completed the free e cigarette starter kit offer, you can then make up your mind on whether to be fully invested in the new, ‘vaping’ culture or not.
Health Articles1. Popularity Of Big Breasts In The 21st Century!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
2. Anti Aging Treatment In Bangalore
3. Things About Ground Ambulance That You Must Know
Author: Amb Life
4. Few Reasons To Choose Dental Implants
Author: Nazila Nosratieh
5. What To Do If Your Hair Transplant Treatment Failed
Author: Pankaj Singhal
6. 7 Ways To Keep A Brilliant Attitude As A Caregiver
Author: Warren Winnipeg
7. Diet And Male Organ Function May Be Related
Author: John Dugan
8. Prp Skin Treatment – Breast Augmentation In Dubai Can Help You Achieve Natural Size Of The Breast!
Author: Abharan Dari
9. Top Benefits Of Choosing Dental Implants
Author: Wynona G. Ehret
10. Itchy Member Primer: Midsection Lice
Author: John Dugan
11. How ‘psychiatric’ And ‘power Of Psychiatrists’ Can Improve Your Life
12. An Orthodontist In San Bruno Explains Some Of The Benefits Of Invisalign
Author: Steve Irwin
13. Lecithin Supplements Can Support Your Liver Health, Your Nervous System, And Your Digestive System S
Author: oen thomson
14. Couples Counseling Therapy – Marriage Counseling Can Make A Big Difference For Both Of You!
Author: Dennis Tucker
15. Where To Start A Bathroom Remodel Functionality For Your Home
Author: Logan Daniel