ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Facts And Features Of The 2015 Toyota Prius Persona Special Edition
Total Articles: 5
The first Prius on the market was back in 1997; however it did not come to the United States until 2000 where it was a huge hit with drivers and consumers. Gas prices are always considered to be too high to the American people, especially since 2009 when gas prices skyrocketed. However, Toyota made a car that works around the fluctuation of gas prices, and gives you some stability in regards to your check book. You can look at any road or any parking lot and see that the Prius has definitely made its mark on society, and will continue to do so in the latter half of 2015 when the first Special Edition Toyota Prius Persona will hit the car market.
The 2015 Toyota Prius persona Special Edition will have the same genius makers that created the first Prius; however the new series is revamped to give consumers more of what they want in a car. For instance instead of 15 inch wheels, the new Persona Special Edition will have larger 17 inch alloy wheels according to Kelly Blue Book (KBB). The new special edition will also have SofTex artificial leather for the interior and a darker, edgy look for the outside. The new 2015 Toyota Prius Persona Special Edition will also be unique in color choices in that only two colors are available which are “Absolutely Red” and “Blizzard Pearl.” The Blizzard Pearl color will set your check book back about $400.00 more than the Absolutely Red color.
There are several types of Prius’ out there on the market, the Prius C, Prius V, Prius 2, Prius 3 and that’s just to name a few. Just like the older series, the new series will have all the same great features including, traction control, hands free radio, Bluetooth compatibility, power doors and mirrors and the hatchback feature. Also the new Prius will keep one of the best features it already has, which is the brake system which is the largest contributor to how many miles per gallon you get. The Prius not only gets an average of 50 miles per gallon but the energy from the braking while driving refuels the battery life, making it so your car is depending more on the battery then using up the gas when it doesn’t need to. This is amazing refueling technique will continue to be in the new Persona series. The new 2015 Toyota Prius Persona will also have blue ambient lighting in the driver and passenger seat area toward the floorboards, which can give it a unique look unlike most cars in its class, where you have to install this feature yourself.
Everyone needs a car to show off and set them apart from their peers. Nobody likes going out into a massive parking lot trying to find their car, which looks the same as all the others. It’s time to stand out from the crowd and know exactly where your car is, just look for the special edition badge on the back. A special edition of any make and model car will set you apart from your peers, however the Prius is already considered one of the best hybrids in its class, why not make it have a little more spark by upping for the Prius Persona Special Edition.
Keyes Toyota in Los Angeles is your full-service Toyota dealership, providing new and preowned Toyota cars, trucks, and sport utility vehicles. If you are searching for Toyota dealers using the keywords Toyota dealer Beverly Hills or Los Angeles area Toyota dealer, visit us at Keyestoyota.com today!
Automobiles Articles1. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
2. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
3. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
4. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
5. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
6. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
7. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
8. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
9. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
10. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
11. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
12. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
13. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point
14. Driving Experience With Rentarace
15. Useful Traveling Tips For Those Who Wish To Visit Auto Carwash In Sutton Area
Author: Rhys Gibson