ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
5 Things To Remember When Using Sms Text Marketing
Total Articles: 62
SMS, or short message service, is more po[censored] rly known as texting. Marketing has seen many changes, most for the better, since the technological advances that the Internet and cell phones have provided. Marketing in the past was mostly on paper – brochures, sales letters, and newspaper ads – all time consuming and costly. Marketing a business today is inexpensive, easy to implement, and one of the fastest ways to reach a m[censored] amount of people at one time.
SMS text marketing is one of the latest additions to many of today's marketing plans. This entails sending out information on special sales you are offering, new products you will be carrying, and special promotions that are coming up, all through a text message.
If you are thinking about implementing SMS text marketing in your business, there are some things you need to keep in mind in order to make it work effectively.
1. Just like email, getting a customer's cell phone number should be permission-based. Your plan will backfire if your customer feels that you are invading their privacy rather than letting them know about an unbelievable sale you are having. And once you do have their permission you need to make sure they always have an easy way to opt out if they change their mind.
2. Try to save your SMS text marketing for special promotions. You have to figure that people get an increasing amount of texts on their cell phones on a daily basis. Some people are only looking for texts from friends and family members. Adding in texts from a business and it might be reaching overload capacity.
3. Some people, on the other hand, like the personal feel of a text message letting them know about a special promotion. You can even intensify this by directing the text to them by name.
4. Even though the success rate of text marketing can reach 70%, it is not for every type of business. The places that seem to using it to their best advantage are restaurants and retail shops. The offers are quick and direct, such as half-off specialty coffee drinks from 2:00 - 4:00 today. The offers that will create the best and fastest response are ones that you can act on immediately. A text message can be worse than an unopened piece of mail if you can't take advantage of it right away.
5. Utilize the help of a marketing company that knows the best ways to use SMS text marketing to promote your business. If you are not techno-savvy, save yourself time and money and let the professionals show you how it is done.
The good news is you can now market your company fairly inexpensively and majorly effectively.
Author Resource:- Find out what gets the best response when you use you SMS Text Marketing program. Don’t be afraid to try out new ideas but don’t lose track of the ones that work. Less is more here so make your text messages count.
Marketing Articles1. Sales Success Tips - How To Measure Sales Efficiency
Author: Ian Marsh
2. Why Your Commercial Bakery Kitchen Need A Commercial Bakery Equipment Only?
3. Why Small Businesses Need To Outsource Their Ppc Campaign
Author: Jessie Allen
4. Waste To Water Machine By Sukhi Services
Author: Anu kapoor
5. A Comprehensive Guide On How To Define Your Brand Online
Author: Russell Johnson
6. Best Manufactures Commercial Kitchen Equipment Suppliers In Dubai
7. Tips To Manage Negative Reviews
8. High Quality Adjustable Industrial Warehouse Shelving System Dubai
Author: abazar shelving
9. How You Can Market Your Business On The Internet!
Author: Ian Marsh
10. Waste To Water - Food Waste Digester And Recycling
Author: Annu verma
11. Elements Of Ebook Design
Author: Simplified Social Media Optimization
12. Details Of Cooking Equipment Suppliers In Dubai
Author: Wahat Al Dhafrah
13. Emblix Soutions
14. Characteristics Of Corporate Video Production Services
Author: Namrata Dube
15. Custom Pin Buttons - Trendy And Affordable!
Author: Andrew Wilsi