ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
How To Use Mobile Marketing Services To Promote Your Business
Total Articles: 62
When you start your own business your main goal is to build up your clientele. There are so many ways that you can market your business and mobile marketing is just one of them. The fact that in the United States 9 out of 10 people have cell phones is a good reason to believe that mobile marketing services will probably be effective in promoting your products and services.
Mobile marketing is using text messages to deliver information to your customers regarding special sales, promotions, or new products you may be introducing. It is a quick, easy, and inexpensive way to get the word out to a large amount of people. But there are some tips for using this type of marketing successfully.
- Only use mobile marketing to people who have given you permission to send them text messages. Find a way to attract more customers who are willing to receive your text messages.
- Once you have a solid list of customers who are willing to receive your emails, make sure that you have an easy way for them to opt out in case they change their mind and no longer wish to receive them.
- You are limited to 160 characters so make the best use of them. Save them for a really special promotion. Too many texts will net you less and less customers. Everyone who has a cell phone is probably already bombarded with texts from friends and family members, adding in business texts could cause a cellular meltdown.
- Use this type of mobile marketing to your advantage and make sure to track what is working and remove the promotions that have not netted you the results you had hoped for.
- See about getting a company app that your customers can use on their smart phones. This will give you a friendlier atmosphere in which to market your business. One popular restaurant chain has a card on the table that gives customers $5 off their dinner ticket if they download the company app onto their phone.
- When possible, ask for feedback so you can continue to improve your marketing efforts and give the people what they want. Make sure you let them know about new products and special coupons and deals they can use to save money.
- Many customers who are open to receiving your text messages may already be on your email list and can receive those emails directly on their phones. Use your email marketing for more regular information and promotions. You might want to create a mobile email newsletter that is shorter and can be viewed easily on a cell phone.
There is no reason that mobile marketing services will not help to grow your business if they are put into practice effectively. Follow the tips listed above and be persistent with your marketing. It is much easier and less expensive to market your business now than ever before.
Marketing Articles1. Customized Pens Are The Best Business Promotional Tools
2. Importance Of Using Customized Lip Balms For Business Promotion
3. A Guide To Creating The Best Marketing Strategy For A Winning Content
Author: Joseph Symons
4. Reasons To Use Ppc Management Service Providers
5. Use Promotional Chapstick To Get Quick Attention Of Guests In A Wedding Occasion
6. Find Reliable Digital Marketing Companies In Bangalore To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
7. Business Growth Is Directly Linked To Advertisement And Promotion
8. The Future Of Digital Marketing Trends
Author: We will share personal information with companies,
10. Receive Impeccable Quality Leads With Construction Industry Executives Massive Mailing Database
Author: Charles Daniel
11. What Is Social Media And How Can Publishers Get Started?
Author: Andrew Marks
12. Advantages Of Led Lighting Over Conventional Lighting
Author: HPL India
13. How Changes In Market Research Are Impacting Survey Takers
Author: John D'Souza
14. Understanding The Science Of Advertising
15. Tweet Tweet Everywhere...but How To Market On Twitter?