ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Explore 7 Days Golden Triangle Tour
Total Articles: 36
Golden triangle tour 7 days will have you explore the riche heritages of India’s most popular tourist cities like Delhi, Agra and Jaipur you will be accompanied by an experienced guides throughout your tour of different sites.
With your arrival in India, at Delhi’s airport you will be in good care of our agency people, they will pick you up from airport with a warm greeting and have you transfer to a suitable hotel for night’s stay. Early in the morning you will meet your Delhi local guide, after a healthy breakfast. You will proceed for your Delhi’s sightseeing on the first day of your Golden triangle tour 7 days tour in a nice comfortable vehicle with an experienced driver. While in Delhi, you will be visiting Qutub Minar – India’s largest and oldest stone tower, Lal Qila – The Red Fort, India Gate – Where names of Indian freedom fighters have been engraved on a stone wall, Raj Ghat – The famous memorial site of Mahatma Gandhi, if you find some time then also visit Akshardham – the largest stone temple in Delhi. In the evening you are free to enjoy yourself with some local shopping at Delhi biggest market Connaught Place, after depart for your next tourist destination – Agra.
On the second day of your golden triangle tour 7 days you will arrive in Agra and after night’s rest at a suitable hotel you will begin your wonderful sightseeing tour of Taj Mahal, the greatest monument of love. Your tour guide will fill you up with the amazing historical facts as you admire the beauty of Taj from distance and up-close. Taj is famous for being the seventh wonder of the world, an UNESCO world heritage property and the first ever architectural monument which was built by an emperor for his queen. Continuing your Agra tour on next day visit Agra Fort, there you will find many beautiful palaces, mosques which were all built in the 17th century during Mughal period. If you would like you can enjoy shopping in Agra’s famous local market where you will find many hand-crafted items, before heading out to your next tourist destination Jaipur – the city of palaces and forts.
Jaipur famously known as Pink City hosts many famous tourist sites in the form of well preserved forts and palaces. On the Jaipur city tour of your Golden Triangle Tour 7 Days, you will also enjoy riding on the back of a traditional dressed elephant while moving to Amber Fort, one of the most famous tourist sit e in Jaipur. Other sites to visit while in Jaipur includes Hawa Mahal – The Palace of Winds, City Palace, Jantar Mantar – the famous astronomical building which was used during the medieval period by Indians to calculate the position of stars. Also visit the famous Ghost Town, Fathephur Sikri located about 10 km from Jaipur. While enjoying Jaipur sightseeing tour, you will be provided with a nice hotel where you will also enjoy traditional Rajasthani food and some local cultural dance to further make your trip to Jaipur interesting.
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus