ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Osho Property In Problems
Total Articles: 54
According to a recent newspaper reports, Pune property of Swami Govindanand an Osho follower has come under scanner as Osho International Foundation (OIF), was trying to sell of the property at Pune. The Swami had given the flat to be used a library. He had a large collection of books and tapes from Osho Rajaneesh and he was so passionate about them that he wished that the flat should be convereted into a library called Osho Swageet library. When Swami Govindanand breathed his last in December 2003 he handed the property over to Osho Swageet. The flat was handed to seven trustees, Jagdish Vasani, Manju Agrawal, Jagdish Gupta, Swami Anand Prem, Sanjay Bagmar, Radheshyam Saraswati and Swami Prem Chaitanya.
The Pune property is located in Koregaon Park. The Pune property was reportedly put up on sale for approximately 33 lakhs. The money from the sale was supposed to be forwarded to Osho International Foundation , whose accounts have been frozen under a Swiss court order under the suspicion of misappropriation of funds. The OIF had asked the trustees to sell the property had give all the money to the cash strapped OIF. But after the trustees consulted legal advisors they came to know that the flat cannot be sold to any third party.
Apparently when this matter came into the public foray, in an attempt to save their face, the trustees have canceled the deal. The trustees said that the Osho International Foundation has been informed that the flat cannot be sold to any third party and so they are canceling the property deal. But the main question is why was Swami Govind's last wish not respected. According to the trustees due to digitization no people are interested to listen to audio tapes. Also, books have no readers.
The main prospective buyer of the flat in Pune is shell shocked with the new developments. He was staying in the flat for the past few months and he was hoping to buy the flat. Now due to sudden developments he has been asked to vacate the flat on immediate basis. It has been speculated that the person had already made the complete payment for buying the Pune property. Swami's daughter is asking the trust to return the flat to the Swami's family. According to her if the OIF cannot fulfill her fathers last wish they should return the flat to his family.
Makaan.com is a popular India properties site that focuses on Property Search and property in Pune. People can do property search for property for sale.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Bartlett Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
2. Creationinteriorsdesignsdecorators Is Driven By The Philosophy Of Innovation
3. 3d Rendering Services: Pre-visualization Of Your Dream Project
Author: James Enrique
4. Here’s Why Comparative Market Analysis Is Imperative Before Buying Coastal Homes
Author: Rick Lopez
5. 5 Distinct Qualities Of A Real Estate Investment
Author: Hugo Slade
6. All About The Benefits And Working Mechanisms Of Grout Sealants
Author: Chad Lakin
7. Documents Needed When Applying For A Mortgage
Author: MD Properties
8. Factors That Aid You While Buying A New Residential Project In Mohali
Author: Akshay Rathore
9. Ramprastha Greens-apartments In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Benefits Of Property Management Services
Author: Susan Burris
11. Virtual Furniture, The New Staging!
12. Want To Buy A House But Having Bad Credit Rating? Get Easy Mortgage Loans In Houston!
13. Adithya Developers Bangalore, Best Apartments For Sale In Sahakar Nagar
14. Hoffman Estates Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
15. Ats Marigold - Exclusive Homes Designed For Exclusive You
Author: Neha Arora