ALL >> General >> View Article
Tune-ups. They’re Not Just For Cars!
Total Articles: 1
Remember your dream car? Maybe it’s the one you bought last year or the very first car you bought that summer before senior year. Hurrying off the lot, you tucked the manual in the glove box and sped away to show off your gem! Now, you probably didn’t even wait for your ‘Check Oil’ indicator to appear because you were ‘in-tune’ with your dream car. Neglect and your dream car just didn’t go together because too much was at stake!
Air conditioning units just don’t have that glamour appeal of your dream car. We get it! But…
To ensure peak performance much like your car though, HVAC systems require tender loving care in the form of precision tune-ups. Preventative maintenance means that you won’t have to pick up the phone and say:
- “It’s blazing hot, our air conditioning went out and I have eight dinner guests coming in 5 hours!”
- “There’s a strange sound coming from the furnace.”
-“Our energy bill has never been this high!”
Though our team of certified, bonded and licensed technicians is ready to come when you need us, wouldn’t you rather have a peace of mind? We thought so, too! Because we use HVAC systems at home just like you and understand that unexpected repairs are inconvenient, costly repairs!
Here at Howell Services, we’ve developed a Residential Precision Tune-Up complete with a 23-Point Inspection (just like for that dream car of yours). For optimal HVAC system performance, most of our customers schedule this tune-up and professional cleaning 2 times per year.
It’s as easy as calling our office to schedule the best time for us to come to you. We arrive on-time with our 23-Point Inspection checklist in hand:
1. Check & inspect heat exchanger
2. Clean and adjust burner assembly
3. Clean ignition assembly
4. Examine heat exchanger
5. Monitor flue draft
6. Monitor refrigerant pressure
7. Test starting capabilities
8. Test safety controls
9. Clean or replace standard air filters
10. Clean and adjust blower components
11. Measure for correct air flow
12. Tighten electrical connections
13. Measure volts/amps
14. Lubricate all moving parts
15. Adjust thermostat calibration
16. Clean evaporator coil if accessible
17. Clean condenser coil
18. Clean condensate drains
19. Measure temperature difference
20. Apply protective coating to unit
21. Adjust gas pressure
22. Adjust pilot
23. Monitor a/c and heating cycle
At the end of the appointment, you can have peace of mind knowing that your entire system has been thoroughly cleaned and inspected. We look forward to servicing you very soon!
Howell Services is dedicated to enhancing the level of indoor comfort control for our Fort Bend residential and commercial HVAC customers with the latest in air conditioning, heating and indoor air quality technologies. For air conditioning repair in Katy TX OR air conditioning repair in Sugar Land TX, call us at 281-232-5292 or visit us at http://howell-services.com/!
General Articles1. Professional Web Development In Raipur
2. A Decking Contractor
Author: Blue Star Carpentry
3. Digital Art Trends In 2018
Author: jerry peterson
4. The Power Of Positive Mindset
Author: Shivam Verma
5. Escuchar Y Descarga Canciones Mp3 Part - Ii
6. Indra Radar System & Agni Missiles– New Innovation By Drdo
Author: Meenakshi Rana
7. The Benefits Of Airport Limousine Service
8. Why Hire Professional Roofing Contractors In Crestview
9. How You Can Get A Dog Breeder In New Jersey
10. Tapware Perth
11. Java Training In Chennai
12. Party Dj Vancouver Is Very Professional, Engaging And A Solid Entertainer!
Author: Fabian Mize
13. Top Overseas Education Consultants In Hyderabad | The Hope
14. #feiyu Tech A2000 3-axis Dslr Gimbal
15. Dehydrated Onion Kibbled, Dehydrated White Onion Products, Dehydrated Onion Manufacturers, Dehydrate
Author: Rudrik trivedi