ALL >> Investing---Finance >> View Article
A First Time Buyer’s Guide To Home Loans In India
Total Articles: 33
Everyone wants to own their dream home. The sheer freedom and power of having a place of your own is very liberating. Every day, many people decide to buy their own home with the help of home loans and land up in a storm of questions. Which is theright housing finance company in India? How do I get the best home loan in India ? Will home loans in India allow me to prepay my loan EMIs economically? Why is the list of documents required for a home loan so long? This series of questions about housing finance in India never seem to end. However, what is the most important factor for first time home buyers? You want a secure, dependable and affordable home loan in India. You want a hassle-free home loan. You want a loan that is easy to repay. Hence, you consider following a step-by-step approach for buying your dream home.
You will need to prepare for a housing loan. You cannot opt for a house loan like it is a personal loan. It is a long term financial commitment, for almost 20 to 30 years. Like marriage, it is a serious decision that will affect every aspect of your life. So, invest your time in understanding the foundational concepts like home loan eligibility, floating and fixed interest rates, repayment options, prepayment charges, housing finance company’s terms and conditions, etc. You need to arrange your finances for the down payment. But, you will need to demonstrate your credibility and repayment ability through your credit score and current state of assets and liabilities.
That has to be most harsh and the toughest step in the home loan process because, for most first time buyers, the home they want and the home they can afford are not the same. However, there are several strategies that allow you to own your dream home. You will need to consult a personal finance expert to identify the applicable strategy. Here are some starting points:
• Improve your credit score
• Find an appropriate co-applicant
• Shift the neighbourhood
When you are looking for your dream home, you will need to bargain a lot. First of all, you will need to chat with personal finance consultants, which is extremely important for first time buyers because they may be unaware of all the factors affecting the approval of home loans in India. Secondly, you will need to negotiate the cost of the house and its ancillaries with the private seller or realtor. You will have a detailed discussion with your housing finance company’s officer about customizing different facets of the loan like the type of interest rates, tenure, repayment options, etc. Thirdly, if you are a creditworthy home loan applicant, you might be able to negotiate your house loan interest rates.
So, make the most of your strengths and get the best home loan in India with the right advice on your side.
Author Bio :
Investing / Finance Articles1. How Benchmarking In A Business Helps In Reducing Labour Hire Costs
Author: Dylan Munro
2. India Inc May Need To Change Rating Agencies Every 3 Years
Author: Suraj Pratap Malik
3. Bitcoin Workshop | Bitcoin Seminar | How To Buy Bitcoins
Author: AB Web Technologies
4. Online Financing - The Modern Way Of Investment
5. Selling Assets Versus Sme Loans: Which Is The Better Option?
Author: Manish Damani
6. Equity Research Report
Author: Chetan Rathod
7. Personal Loan Calculators Explained
Author: Arwind Sharma
8. Importance Of Having A Bank Account In The Digital World Today
Author: Sushant Singh
9. Step By Step Guide To Gst Registration Of Your Business
Author: Amol Kale
10. Forex Trading Techniques And Strategies For Beginners In Forex Market
Author: Sophia Mason
11. Are Tax Accountants The Most Important Hires For Your Small Business?
Author: John Panayis
12. Personal Loans - All You Wanted To Know
13. How To Ensure Your Internet Banking Is As Safe As Traditional Banking?
Author: Neha Sharma
14. How Can A Bank App Help You Safely Execute Your Financial Transactions?
Author: Neha Sharma
15. Virtual Banking: Evolution Of Traditional Banking And How You Can Benefit From It
Author: Neha Sharma