ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Ways Of Introducing Organic Essential Oils In Your LifeBy Expert Author: Jean Laplanche
Be it certified organic essential oils or those extracted at home from totally natural ingredients like olives, coconuts, sunflower seeds, rose petals and so forth; there is no dearth of ways in which you may introduce the goodness of organic essential oils in your life. Take a closer look at how these oils can bring about a massive difference in your overall health and well-being.
Best for headaches, respiratory and sinus related problems, essential oils can be used in diffusers, on hot compress or in hot water for direct inhalation. With 10 drops being the standard dose, you can use eucalyptus oil and a range of other soothing products for alleviating your discomforting symptoms. However, as prolonged inhalation of any concentrated natural oil can cause vertigo, dizziness, headaches, nausea, and lethargy; you need to be careful.
Baths are the best way of using aromatic salts as well as essential oils. All you need to do is mix your favorite oil with salts or emulsifiers such as sesame oil or milk. While the aromatic bath salts help in dispersing the oils into the water, sesame oil and milk lead to the emulsification of oil, enabling it to disperse safely. Spicy oils such as oregano oil, cinnamon oil, thyme oil; phototoxic oils like bergamot oil; and those with specific irritant potential like lemongrass oil, are best avoided. The ones that are considered safe and mild include the oils of lavender, rose, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, sandalwood, spruce, pine, juniper and so forth.
If you are trying to deal with muscular aches, dysmenorrhea, bruises, wounds, skin problems and pains; then add 10 drops of oil in 4 oz hot water, dip in a cloth and soak the same. Wrap it around the affected area. Wintergreen and birch oils are the best for the purpose of relieving pain.
Lavender, cypress, geranium, rose, rosemary camphor, geranium, chamomiles, rosewood essential oils are very effective in facial steams and leave your skin fresh and glowing. Simply add a few drops of oil in hot water and cover your head with a thick towel and enjoy the steam. Such facial steams are excellent for headaches, opening sinuses, skin treatment and more.
Here, it deserves mention that certified organic essential oils are upto70 times more heavily concentrated than the oil present in the whole plant. You may like to use oils of neroli, rose, jasmine and vanilla, infused with the oil of marula, for massaging your skin.
So, what are you waiting for? Just go ahead and explore the racks of your favorite offline/ online beauty and health care stores for the best organic essential oils and get ready to enjoy their benefits—today!
Jean Laplanche is an author on health and skin care. He writes articles for
Health Articles1. Abortion Clinics Contingencies That You Need To Know!
Author: Kumar Swaminathan
2. The Berkeley Acupuncture Clinic – All You Need To Know About Acupuncture
Author: Bina Jangda
3. Braces In Calhoun
Author: James mercer
4. Remote-controlled Sensual Toys For Long Distance Love
Author: John Dugan
5. Newly Approved Study Tells Stem Cell Research & Therapy Works For Autism
Author: Nupur Jha
6. Weight Loss Pills - An Easy And Proven Way To Lose Weight
Author: Karanveer Rawat
7. How Restorative Dentistry Has Transformed People’s Lives?
Author: Ean Landen
8. How Are You Trying To Find The Best Cosmetic Dentist In Scottsdale, Az?
Author: Ellen Clarke
9. Can Aspirin Help In The Fight Against Pancreatic Cancer?
10. Herbal Supplements To Improve Testosterone And Male Stamina Safely
Author: Michael Jayden
11. Get To Know About Seven Unexpected Health Benefits Of Aromatherapy
Author: Manisha Nigam
12. These Sensual Mistakes Compromise Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
13. 4 Teeth Whitening Tips For A Whiter Smile
Author: Vikas Gowd
14. Ayurvedic Weight Loss Treatment To Burn Excess Body Fat Effectively
Author: Mitul Ranawat
15. Ayurvedic Treatment To Gain Weight And Increase Muscle Mass Safely
Author: Mitul Ranawat