ALL >> General >> View Article
High Rise Building And Floors
Total Articles: 54
Real estate in Navi Mumbai is seeing development of a number of high-rise property in Navi Mumbai. Since there is a lack of space in real estate in Navi Mumbai more and more people are shifting into these apartments. Although before buying a property in Navi Mumbai people consider factors like proximity to office, schools, hospitals, entertainment hubs and other facilities. But one decision that confuses many people is that on which floor should they buy a property in Navi Mumbai. With lack of space and increasing population construction more and more high rise buildings is inevitable.
Here are some pros and cons of:
Choosing the top floors:
In high rise building the higher floor one chooses, the more expensive the flat becomes this is due to floor-rise charges that are applied by some builders. People living on top floors get access to better ventilation. People choose to live on huger floors to get a sense of security and a better view. They also get higher appreciation of properties in Navi Mumbai real estate.
But higher floors also mean more power consumption as builds need to power lifts, water pipes. Electricity bill is also high because the upper floors are much hotter. People before investing in a high rise one should check about evacuation plans in case of an emergency and whether proofing of the building. One should also check if the door and window frames can adjust to extreme weather conditions.
Choosing the middle floors
Middle floor enjoys the benefits and disadvantages of both. There is a little effect of harsh weathers of middle floors also loading and unloading of goods is fairly easy. But noise can be a problem in middle floors. Otherwise middle floors enjoy good ventilation and security as compared to lower floors.
Choosing lower floors
Most of the times ground floors don't get enough light and ventilation. Also these flats are more prone to insects and mosquito intrusions. Dampness on walls and latent heat is also experienced by people living on ground floor. Security too can be easily compromised as compared to the upper floors.
But living on ground floor in Navi Mumbai property also has certain benefits as throughout the year found floor remains cooler, loading and unloading is also not a headache. Living on ground floor can be a boon for old people if there is no lift in the building, they can freely move around in the locality.
Makaan.com is India's fastest growing property site where one can buy house and do a property search for real estate Navi Mumbai. The real estate sites help people to buy property and look for property on rent.
General Articles1. Weed For Sale Online
2. 4 Most Important Tips For Fire Safety – The Safety Master
3. Why Investing In Promotional Bluetooth Speakers Is A Great Idea?
Author: Neo Martin
4. Digital And Screen Printing In Dubai, Lanyard Printing In Sharjah
6. How To Become A Profitable Magnesium Oxide Manufacturer?
Author: hu Allen
7. Purchase A Good Quality Stroller For Your Large Dog!
8. Get Instant Information Technology Assignment Help From Experts
9. Popular Elements Of Jewelry This Year@thereal.su
10. Personality Customization Pk Product Diamond Jewelry Who Will Win@thereal.su
11. Buy Brand Diamond Ring The Uneconomic@thereal.su
12. Watch Has Several Important Considerations In Process Indicators@thereal.su
13. Graff Diamonds Of Wang Xin Wrist Watch@thereal.su
14. The Home Inspection Nyc Can Help To Maintain Good Living Conditions In Your Home
15. Wodurch Die Armreifen Wu's Farbenfrohes Kleid Schmeicheln