ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Pass The Pharmacy Qualifying Exam
Total Articles: 2
PEBC exam is by no means the easiest paper you’ll sit for in your study life. Congratulations are in order for those who passed the exam. It is sweet reward for your preparation and effort. If you didn’t make the pass list, don’t throw in the towel just yet, keep your head held high above the waters and surely you will get your name on the coveted pass list and earn your PEBC certification. Certification sets us apart when we enter the job market and the demanding pharmacy qualifying exam requires smart preparation and focused study. Let’s set things straight first, the following are neither sample nor actual pharmacy exam questions; it is how you can prepare for the pharmacy review course and make the grade.
Start off by knowing references. This can be difficult in the exam room because you may not know what’s in the references itemized on answer choices. You need to be acquainted with the essential references, the type of information contained therein and the kind of questions they can assist answer. For instance, have a basic knowledge of what information is in the monographs, Paediatric Handbook, CPS, AHFS and TC.
Understand the Various Ethical Principles
Knowledge in ethical principles is important. This includes Justice, Veracity, Nonmalefience, Autonomy and so forth. In most cases you will be given situations requiring application of several principles. The pharmacy exam is however not requiring you to think deeply about this, you’re just tested knowledge in ethical principles in its most basic form. Just know how to define them and explain their dissimilarities.
Be Acquainted With The Important calculations
Comprehend calculations. You need to grasp the key calculation topics such as dosages, dilutions percentage by volume and weight, mEq calculations, calculating creatinine clearance, the various pharmaceutical units such as lbs. and ounzes and situations that you’re typically going to find in a dispensary.
Do you have a grasp of Appendix A of the CPS? You need to memorize it. You will gather a good deal of marks in the PEBC exam by keeping Appendix A at your fingertips. The questions you can answer by reviewing this section includes those asking about narcotics.
Comprehend Therapeutic Choices
You need to comprehensively study all the topics of the TC, making your own notes for each chapter. Read the TC as though you will never read it again so you don’t carry the worry and the agony of having to go through it all when you’re a few days to the pharmacy exam.
Know the drug charts and the management charts. Do not spend too much time on dosages.Rather, grasp a general knowledge of the doses. Get to know when to refer and have a grasp of pathophysiology. Review the special populations that are children and pregnant women really well. You will find helpful information about this in the TC. Keep tabs on the antibiotics and the infectious diseases. It is not a bed of roses I reckon, but continuous exposure will help you understand.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away