ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Energy Enhancer Products To Cure Muscular Weakness
Total Articles: 40
Imbalance in electrolyte in body can cause cramps and pain in muscles. Muscular weakness is the problem which is mainly caused by the disorders of the neuro-muscular system. Generally the brain i.e. the motor nerves send message to the body organs for its functioning. The motor nerves are located in the brain stem, brain and the spinal cord, and it controls the vital communication with nervous system and muscles of the body. If the system suffers from disorders, the communication between the brain and the body organs reduces which causes weakness. Ayurvedic energy enhancer products cure muscular weakness and reduce the problem of pain and fatigue in muscles which reduces one's capability to do various physical activities.
Ayurveda believes a poor metabolism is one of the major causes for muscle weakness. The problem of weakness is a genetic problem. Additionally, if the body has a poor metabolism and poor brain to muscle control, it can enhance difficulties. There can be other reasons for it such as injuries to the body organ can disrupt the normal communication between the brain and the body organs. The problem is, sometime, visible in childhood and sometimes, it comes out in adulthood. The problem of muscular weakness grows with age and effects different systems of the body. The person suffers from muscular dystrophies, motor problems, cerebral palsy, inflammation of muscles and related pains. To cure muscular weakness ayurvedic energy enhancer products such as Sfoorti capsules can be taken which contains bio active compounds to reduce degeneration of tissues and prevent weakness in body organs.
What is Creatine phosphokinase?
People who have a decreased CPK (Creatine phosphokinase) suffer from the problem. The test of CPK that is the enzyme found in muscle can indicate muscle weakness.
CPK is an enzyme that is found in brain, heart and skeletal muscle. Patients with high CPK level suffer from stroke or brain injuries, convulsions, heart attack, and inflammation of heart muscles, lung tissue death, myopathy and muscular weakness.
The main symptoms of the problem are weakness or a kind of unexplained fatigue in the body. Some other primary symptoms of muscular weakness are
1. Walking difficulty
2. Poor muscle tone or deformity in muscle
3. Curved spine
4. Weakness that causes frequent falls.
Ayurvedic energy enhancer products such as pills, creams and oils can help in reducing these symptoms and improving muscle strength naturally. In Ayurveda, Panchkarma is the method that can be adopted for raising the level of energy in muscles. The process involves massage with herbal oil which energizes the tissues and nerve endings on the body to improve its strength.
In the popular system of medicine, there is no cure for the condition but Ayurveda has found that the herbs withania somnifera, curcuma longa, creatine and glutamine have the power to restore energy in the muscles. To cure muscular weakness ayurvedic energy enhancer products such as Sfoorti capsules can be taken regularly that contains a set of rare herbs to empower the body to reduce the symptoms of muscular weakness.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important