ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Natural Remedies For Anti-aging, Delay The Process Of Aging
Total Articles: 40
By the age of 30 the amount of muscle strength starts reducing as the body undergoes the process of aging, which decreases its capability to remain energetic and healthy in stressful conditions. The reduction in the level of energy happens partly due to poor secretion of testosterone in body. The body fails to feel the same energy and enthusiasm as it experienced in 20s. Every body part including heart, lungs, stomach, kidney etc., suffers the impact of aging differently. As the body fails to get the same sensation or emotional satisfaction, the person fails to get the desired pleasure in life and hunts for the best energy supplements. Natural remedies for anti-aging can delay the process of aging as it contains certain bio active compounds that can reduce cell damage, adversely, improving mitochondrial action for the growth of new cells.
With aging the body becomes susceptible to aging related diseases. The muscles fail to contract as normal and suffer from inelasticity. In the popular system of medicine, people are supplied with a list of vitamins and minerals that may not show any improvement in their condition, simply, because these supplements are synthetic laboratory based products, that do not get appropriate supporting compounds to show positive results. The muscle mass reduces and the strength also reduces. Ayurveda believes to prevent anti-aging, the three vital forces in the body which are known are vata, pitta and kapha should be maintained at equilibrium. The natural remedies for anti-aging can effectively delay the process of aging as it balances the three vital forces found in body. It restores the endocrine functions and enhances the immunity of the body.
Some of the natural remedies for anti-aging contain the following herbs which can delay the process of aging-
1. Guggul (Boswellia serrata) - The herbal compound which is basically sap collected from tree contains antioxidants and radical scavengers that can reduce the impact of aging on human body.
2. Turmeric - Turmeric contains curcumin and hydrogenated derivatives that makes it rich in anti-oxidants.
3. Clove (Syzygium aromaticum, Syzygium corynocarpum and Syzygium malaccense) - Clove buds are normally used to cure toothache pain and muscular pain as it is rich in anti-oxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Grape seed - Grape seed is rich in compounds that can reverse the impacts of aging.
5. Shilajit - Microscopic amounts of minerals such as iron, manganese, potassium, calcium, selenium, phosphorus, zinc etc., are required by the body to reduce aging effects. Shilajit contains many of these minerals and it also contains other natural compounds that can reduce cell damage in human body and enhance the resistance power of body.
6. Glycyrrhiza glabra - Also known as licorice contains glycyrrhetinic acid, Glycyrrhizin, glabrol, glabridins and other compounds that can reduce aging effects. It is widely used in anti-aging skin products.
7. Ashwagandha - It is found in many natural remedies for anti-aging as it contains complex compounds that can reduce degeneration of cells and enhance mitochondrial activity. Both shilajit and ashwagandha are found in Sfoorti capsules along with other herbs mixed in appropriate proportion to reduce the impact of aging on human body.
Health Articles1. In Choosing A General Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash
2. Alternative Medication- A Better Way Of Medication
Author: Bhavesh Desai
3. Types Of Shoulder And Knee Pain
Author: Mahesh Singh`
4. Infertility And Pcos Problems That You Need To Sort Out
Author: Swati Desai
5. Hipaa Compliant Medical Patient Release Forms - Cakeintake
Author: Cake Intake
6. Small Male Organ Coupling: Working Around The Size Issue
Author: John Dugan
7. Medical Conditions In Which Cerebral Palsy Treatment Becomes Essential
Author: Nupur Jha
8. Excel Family Dental - Root Canal Retreatment
Author: Heidi Huang
9. Choose The Right Home Gym In Kelowna
Author: Dennis Ritchie is the author of this article
10. Best Mass Gaining Dietary Supplements
Author: Anabolic Nutrition
11. Advantages Of Stem Cell Therapy You Need To Know About
Author: Nupur Jha
12. Pcos – Awareness , Symptoms And Treatment.
Author: Rakshit Agrawal
13. Defy The Inevitable Process Of Skin Aging And Discoloration
Author: Rutuja Gupta
14. Breast Enlargement Surgery For An Attractive Body!
Author: Pankaj Singhal
15. Buy Siemens Hearing Aids In Kolkata At Best Price