ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Natural Remedies For Anti-aging, Delay The Process Of Aging
Total Articles: 40
By the age of 30 the amount of muscle strength starts reducing as the body undergoes the process of aging, which decreases its capability to remain energetic and healthy in stressful conditions. The reduction in the level of energy happens partly due to poor secretion of testosterone in body. The body fails to feel the same energy and enthusiasm as it experienced in 20s. Every body part including heart, lungs, stomach, kidney etc., suffers the impact of aging differently. As the body fails to get the same sensation or emotional satisfaction, the person fails to get the desired pleasure in life and hunts for the best energy supplements. Natural remedies for anti-aging can delay the process of aging as it contains certain bio active compounds that can reduce cell damage, adversely, improving mitochondrial action for the growth of new cells.
With aging the body becomes susceptible to aging related diseases. The muscles fail to contract as normal and suffer from inelasticity. In the popular system of medicine, people are supplied with a list of vitamins and minerals that may not show any improvement in their condition, simply, because these supplements are synthetic laboratory based products, that do not get appropriate supporting compounds to show positive results. The muscle mass reduces and the strength also reduces. Ayurveda believes to prevent anti-aging, the three vital forces in the body which are known are vata, pitta and kapha should be maintained at equilibrium. The natural remedies for anti-aging can effectively delay the process of aging as it balances the three vital forces found in body. It restores the endocrine functions and enhances the immunity of the body.
Some of the natural remedies for anti-aging contain the following herbs which can delay the process of aging-
1. Guggul (Boswellia serrata) - The herbal compound which is basically sap collected from tree contains antioxidants and radical scavengers that can reduce the impact of aging on human body.
2. Turmeric - Turmeric contains curcumin and hydrogenated derivatives that makes it rich in anti-oxidants.
3. Clove (Syzygium aromaticum, Syzygium corynocarpum and Syzygium malaccense) - Clove buds are normally used to cure toothache pain and muscular pain as it is rich in anti-oxidants and has anti-inflammatory properties.
4. Grape seed - Grape seed is rich in compounds that can reverse the impacts of aging.
5. Shilajit - Microscopic amounts of minerals such as iron, manganese, potassium, calcium, selenium, phosphorus, zinc etc., are required by the body to reduce aging effects. Shilajit contains many of these minerals and it also contains other natural compounds that can reduce cell damage in human body and enhance the resistance power of body.
6. Glycyrrhiza glabra - Also known as licorice contains glycyrrhetinic acid, Glycyrrhizin, glabrol, glabridins and other compounds that can reduce aging effects. It is widely used in anti-aging skin products.
7. Ashwagandha - It is found in many natural remedies for anti-aging as it contains complex compounds that can reduce degeneration of cells and enhance mitochondrial activity. Both shilajit and ashwagandha are found in Sfoorti capsules along with other herbs mixed in appropriate proportion to reduce the impact of aging on human body.
Health Articles1. Little Known Advantages Of Metapathia Gr Hunter 4025
Author: Lachlan Hedditch
2. Choosing Between Medical Care And Bankruptcy
Author: Neil Udukala
3. Support Yourself During Chronic Fatigue
4. Prepping A Handsome Male Organ For A Doctor Visit
Author: John Dugan
5. The Care Which Should Not Be Ignored For A Long Time
Author: Claudia Lamington
6. Cpr Courses Winnipeg For The Safety Of Your Family
Author: Franke McDowell
7. Primacare Offers Mobility Scooters Best Transportation To The Elderly Or Disabled
8. Webinar Software: Excellent For Small Business
Author: Smith Victor
9. Baldness Treatment In Bangalore
Author: Dr Reddy
10. Cbd Oil For Pets – Things Every Pet Owner Should Know
Author: ABetter UCBD
11. Organic Traditions Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Is The Best Matcha Tea In The World!
Author: Owen Thomson
12. Cosmetic Dentist In Delhi
Author: Dr. Naina Chopra
13. Excel Family Dental - Dental Emergencies
Author: Heidi Huang
14. Plastic Surgery Abu Dhabi – An Overview!
Author: Antonio Brown
15. Best Chiropractor And Wellness Services In Toronto
Author: West End Rehab