ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Jalan Besar New Commercial
Total Articles: 405
Arc 380 Showflat is a new freehold commercial development by Tong Eng Group. An outstanding 16-storey commercial development located in Lavender Streer in District 08 Singapore. Comprising an office structure with 4 storey podium of Retail area, Sky Terraces and Carpark Space. With a current contemporary layout, ARC 380 stands out effortlessly with its unique tower clad in an outstanding curtain wall finish, simply a carried by lavish cantilevered sky terraces. Its curved Arc form enhances beautiful landscapes through every office unit while accentuating its modern façade.
At ARC 380, work everyday life stability is maintained with communal sky terraces found on all workplace floors, a delightful respite for professionals to enjoy the superb view while getting a breath of fresh air. In addition, a 4th storey sky terrace complete with BBQ facilities, water features and also a great adjoining open rooftop garden is another perfect destination for company bonding. After having a stressful day’s work, have a dip on the swimming pool on the roof terrace or work up a sweat within the Indoor Gym overlooking the Kallang Basin and future Sports Hub. Coming from a quick lunch break in the eating places, to chill out soon after work at the countless eating places and also cafes, ARC 380 has it all. As well, visit the outlets for some retail therapy or get your day-to-day necessities classified effortlessly in spite of a hectic schedule.
Arc 380 Commercial Location
For office proprietors, ARC 380 is found near to the Central Business District, allowing regular admission to clients and business partners. A plethora of dining and recreation possibilities close by, like the near future Singapore Sports Hub, Ophir-Rochor Corridor and Marina Bay Downtown, boosts work-life stability. ARC 380 (former Eminent Plaza) is strategically located in the fringe of the city, minutes from the Central Business District, Marina Bay and Orchard Road. With the remarkably visible junction of Jalan Besar and Lavender Street, travelling linkages, medical hubs and leisure, retail store and cusine destinations congregate to create an excellent business location.
In ARC 380's encircling are the existing Farrer Park, Boon Keng and Lavender MRT stations, as well as the potential Bendemeer MRT station which is just 5 minutes walk away. A teeming network of expressways within proximity enhances its advantage.
Go to http://www.newlaunchmummy.com/ to find out more or call the marketing group at 9111 7508 for concerns.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Top Guidelines To Follow While Buying Properties In Fiji
Author: Anil kumar
2. What Are Short Sales And How Do They Work?
3. Should I Short Sell My Home? - Truths And Myths About Short Sales
4. Short Sales - Home Options, Alternatives To Foreclosure
5. Facing Foreclosure? A Short Sale Can Help
6. Gaur City Center Wholesale Bazar Amazingly Designed Shopping Complex
Author: Amit Sharma
7. Residential Properties You Should Look For A Better Living In Nasik
8. Join Our Red Coupon Franchise Network & Earn In Lacs
Author: Red Coupon
9. Luxury Home Builders Perth
Author: Patrick Fox
10. Top Benefits Of Off-campus Housing Near The University Of Dayton, Oh
Author: John Douglas Poley
11. How Property Buyers Agent In Sydney Will Assist You?
Author: Rudy Baer
12. Enjoy Your After-retirement Life In Goa With Bliss Of Nature
13. Apartments In Dumbo Brooklyn Not Selling As Well As Predicted?
Author: Lawrence Roy
14. Basic Installation For Opulence Space For Luxury Home Designs
Author: Leila Adam
15. How Can Buyers Get The Best Bargains In Sippy Downs Real Estate
Author: Aaron Jones