ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Jalan Besar New Commercial
Total Articles: 355
Arc 380 Showflat is a new freehold commercial development by Tong Eng Group. An outstanding 16-storey commercial development located in Lavender Streer in District 08 Singapore. Comprising an office structure with 4 storey podium of Retail area, Sky Terraces and Carpark Space. With a current contemporary layout, ARC 380 stands out effortlessly with its unique tower clad in an outstanding curtain wall finish, simply a carried by lavish cantilevered sky terraces. Its curved Arc form enhances beautiful landscapes through every office unit while accentuating its modern façade.
At ARC 380, work everyday life stability is maintained with communal sky terraces found on all workplace floors, a delightful respite for professionals to enjoy the superb view while getting a breath of fresh air. In addition, a 4th storey sky terrace complete with BBQ facilities, water features and also a great adjoining open rooftop garden is another perfect destination for company bonding. After having a stressful day’s work, have a dip on the swimming pool on the roof terrace or work up a sweat within the Indoor Gym overlooking the Kallang Basin and future Sports Hub. Coming from a quick lunch break in the eating places, to chill out soon after work at the countless eating places and also cafes, ARC 380 has it all. As well, visit the outlets for some retail therapy or get your day-to-day necessities classified effortlessly in spite of a hectic schedule.
Arc 380 Commercial Location
For office proprietors, ARC 380 is found near to the Central Business District, allowing regular admission to clients and business partners. A plethora of dining and recreation possibilities close by, like the near future Singapore Sports Hub, Ophir-Rochor Corridor and Marina Bay Downtown, boosts work-life stability. ARC 380 (former Eminent Plaza) is strategically located in the fringe of the city, minutes from the Central Business District, Marina Bay and Orchard Road. With the remarkably visible junction of Jalan Besar and Lavender Street, travelling linkages, medical hubs and leisure, retail store and cusine destinations congregate to create an excellent business location.
In ARC 380's encircling are the existing Farrer Park, Boon Keng and Lavender MRT stations, as well as the potential Bendemeer MRT station which is just 5 minutes walk away. A teeming network of expressways within proximity enhances its advantage.
Go to http://www.newlaunchmummy.com/ to find out more or call the marketing group at 9111 7508 for concerns.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Bartlett Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
2. Creationinteriorsdesignsdecorators Is Driven By The Philosophy Of Innovation
3. 3d Rendering Services: Pre-visualization Of Your Dream Project
Author: James Enrique
4. Here’s Why Comparative Market Analysis Is Imperative Before Buying Coastal Homes
Author: Rick Lopez
5. 5 Distinct Qualities Of A Real Estate Investment
Author: Hugo Slade
6. All About The Benefits And Working Mechanisms Of Grout Sealants
Author: Chad Lakin
7. Documents Needed When Applying For A Mortgage
Author: MD Properties
8. Factors That Aid You While Buying A New Residential Project In Mohali
Author: Akshay Rathore
9. Ramprastha Greens-apartments In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Benefits Of Property Management Services
Author: Susan Burris
11. Virtual Furniture, The New Staging!
12. Want To Buy A House But Having Bad Credit Rating? Get Easy Mortgage Loans In Houston!
13. Adithya Developers Bangalore, Best Apartments For Sale In Sahakar Nagar
14. Hoffman Estates Real Estate Market Update March 2018
Author: John Herman
15. Ats Marigold - Exclusive Homes Designed For Exclusive You
Author: Neha Arora