ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Crosby's Leading Distributor Has Added Precisely Designed Wire Rope Sling In Its High Performing Pro
Total Articles: 10
“We are pleased to enhance our product range by adding more safe and successful range of Wire rope that ensures secured lifting of equipment,” said the CEO of the company. “We have introduced the assortment to meet the demands of heavy duty lifting wire rope slings within the budget of the companies.”
The company brings forth trusted Chain sling that is not caught in any kind of obstacle while lifting and completely removes the risk of accidents at the site.
"Our main purpose for offering this advanced and reliable range of Wire rope sling is to provide the industries with user-friendly and dependable solutions,” said the Manager of the company. “We have been providing the slings in a variety of styles, lengths, diameters and other specifications so that every client gets exactly what he wants. Our collection is designed by experienced engineers of our vendors with high grade individual wires that are helically laid together. To ensure more flexibility and less abrasion, the range is designed with smaller wires.”
The Wire rope can be availed in varied grades including Extra Improved Plow Steel (EIPS), Improved Plow Steel (IPS) and Extra Improved Plow Steel (EEIPS). The increased metallic area of the rope ensures maximum breaking strength. In addition, increased drum resistance feature along with superior strength make the collection ideal for any lifting application.
“We offer the range of Chain sling in wide-ranging finishing like Galvanized, Stainless Steel or Bright,” said the Senior Engineer of the company. “Every single wire sling is lubricated during production that aids reducing friction between the strands and wires as well as rope and drum. With exceeded loading capacity and load limit, the array is sure to provide long lasting performance with no abrasion and corrosion.”
Above all, the company ensures the delivery of Alloy chain, Mooring sockets, Wire rope sling, etc. in bulk with the assistance of a huge warehousing unit. With worldwide distribution network, the company also guarantees timely and safe delivery of the products.
About Cross By Distributor
Cross By Distributor is a leader in the domain of distributing industrial products designed by Cross By. The company aids varied industries making their business processes smooth, safe and hassle free with unmatched quality product range. The company has been offering Alloy chain, Mooring sockets, Wire rope sling, Deck fittings, Crosby hook, Danford anchor, Snatch blocks, etc. We are an authorized Crosby agent having minimum stock of 3,000 Ton of Crosby Fittings, 2,000 Ton of Wire Rope clips, 2,000 Ton of Anchor Chain, 1,000 Ton of Anchors Polypropylene Rope, etc.
Lam Hong (S) Pte Ltd
No. 6 Link Road, Jurong, Singapore 619028
Tel: +65 6265 6010 (8 Lines)
Fax: +65 6264 3424
Automobiles Articles1. Have A Look On The Most Frequent Reasons Of Car Tyre Wear
Author: My Tyre Point
2. Find The Right Lube Trailer For Sale To Increase Industrial Efficiency
Author: Scott Lee
3. Give Your Vehicle The Extra Mileage It Seeks
Author: James Elston
4. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Certified Driving School In Chadstone
Author: Mark Watson
5. Reasons Auto Carwash In Kingston Is Sweeter Than Christmas Morning
Author: Rhys Gibson
6. Sell The Old Car & Purchase A Brand New One On Vehicle Part Exchange
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. The Simplest Ways To Make The Best Of Harley Davidson Fabric Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
8. Get A Valid And Authenticated International Driving License Oman
Author: Mr. Vince Joe
9. Stevens 112 Ford Has Received The Prestigious President's Award Courtesy Of Ford Motor Company!
10. Car Dealer Selling New Cars At Reasonable Price
11. Best Online Shop For Genuine Auto Spare Parts In Dubai, Uae
12. Most Common Vehicle Registration And Titling Issues
Author: ABA Auto Registration
13. Creating A Magnificent Experience Of Luxury Riding-db Luxury Cars
14. How To Choose Best Auto Repair Gainesville?
Author: Berrisford Smith
15. Here’s The Rundown Of The Supportive Points To Keep Your Car In Good Working Condition
Author: My Tyre Point