ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Things To Do In Sedona Az In September 2014
Total Articles: 31
It is well versed everywhere that Arizona is known as Grand Canyon State in USA and across the globe. It has many treasures in terms of nature and wild life. Same the way people are enthusiastic about celebrating the multiple events throughout the year according to the changing seasons.
However, today I would like to mention some of important events in the coming weeks as a part of my series ‘Things to do in Sedona AZ’ for this current month September 2014. If you look at the calendar of Arizona for this week, you will find Star Night Party on September 20, 2014 and Festival of Science Open House arranged by Flagstaff of Lowell Observatory on September 21, 2014 as well as another on September 27, 2014 arranged by The Flagstaff Arboretum. Let’s check them individually.
Things to do in Sedona AZ: Star Night Party
Today on September 20, 2014, Kartchner Caverns State Park, Arizona State Parks at Benson is going to arrange a grand star night party for astronomy or stargazing lovers in unique and innovative way. Ulike other parties, you will miss the usual fun things like music, dance, beer, etc. in this educational party.
Instead, you will have fun gaining knowledge in this Astronomy event. Whether you are a beginner or have little knowledge of stars or celestial objects in the dark sky or a seasoned stargazer in your group, you will have satisfaction and engagement in this event. The party operators are accustomed to arrange good quality lecturers, guides, equipment ranging from simple binoculars to high-end lenses telescopes to dive dipper in Milky Way.
Guides will help you practically observing the most recent happenings in the sky at scientific levels as well as astronomical levels. Since, they have in-depth knowledge of various spots on moon, and planets. Thus, they may invoke further interests in you to explore them literally through discussions with scholars present there. They will be pointing various stars and nebula through appropriate telescopes for you so that you can see practically those heavenly objects other than on the pages of astronomy magazines.
There would be different corners for different level of stargazers such as one for kids with basic infrastructure and equipment, while other for adults with little intimacy with celestial objects, and one for seasoned stargazers who are opting in-depth observation as well as discussions over the recent topics.
Things to do in Sedona AZ: Festivals of Science Open House
This event is star night party, but differs in respect of the event venue where observatory offers stargazing through indoor programs where you get to use powerful telescope free of charge.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson