ALL >> Sports >> View Article
Total Articles: 1
Peter Hargitay is now the most controversial Football World Cup consultant who is of views that Australia played too fairly during the bidding of FIFA of 2022 World Cup. Australian bid team appointed Hargitay to make strategies to maximise the vote bank and reach out to the power brokers of FIFA. The country’s bid team could manage only a single vote after a $45 million spent on the bidding campaign.
Peter Hargitay says,"England was victimised before and now Australia is facing the hitch because of the non transparent voting modus operandi of the bidding". It is certainly comprehensible that the bidding process for hosting the 2018 and 2022 World Cup holds many vagueness and loopholes.
No wonder the campaigns made by the bidding nations like that of Australia and England were in vain. The controversy becomes much prominent when we look at the astonishing results, how a country like Qatar who was so inactive all though out the FIFA campaigning could manage to win the hosting of 2022 FIFA World Cup while Australia faced a major setback in the first round of bidding. England too couldn’t get through even after investing huge efforts and money into the campaigns.
Peter Hargitay gives a clear indication in his comments that the members of the bidding committee of the FIFA had a partial attitude towards the selection of host nation. Eventually, the chalices for hosting the International Football World Cup have changed from being a nation that actually deserves the hosting of game to a nation who can influence the voting committee. Therefore, this can obviously endanger the interests of the FIFA World Cup in future.
Frank Lowry said was unable to understand the statement “to make money you must be willing to touse some." To support the fact that Australia did not win the hosting bid of 2022 FIFA World Cup because it was fair in all means and didn’t try to bias the committee members, Peter Hargitay supported by saying that “Everything else was played right and clean but sometimes we learn the through worst ways."
Hargitay was the aide of Sepp Blatter, the President of the principal body of the International football association, FIFA served as the absolute “Crisis Manager” during the failure of Australia to get the ownership of 2022 hosting. FIFA was scandalised by the corrupt officials of the voting committee as because Hargitay was promised 6 votes from the committee members, which never happened. However, the irony is the single solitary vote was claimed by two different members of the committee.
Hargitay’s valuable experience as a personal advisor to FIFA president Blatter and to different countries competing for hosting the World Cup makes him the first choice. Now he has joined the England’s 2018 World Cup campaign. FA hints to replace him but they could not as he very well knows the strategies and could sue them too. He is really good at it and he knows how to play the game. Peter Hargitay plays a significant role in FIFA and definitely is a prestigious personality in the organisation.
Sports Articles1. What It Means For Team To Be In Icc World Cup Cricket Today
Author: cricket bolo
2. Manchester City Vs Fc Shakhtar Donetsk Soccer Betting Tips Uefa Champions League
3. Monaco Vs Fc Porto Soccer Betting Tips Uefa Champions League
4. When T20 Became World Cup Cricket News
Author: cricket bolo
5. Chinese Electric Scooter Brand Is The Best Choice. Just Because It Is Cheap?
6. List Of Top Ngo In India Who Had Develop India
Author: Satya prakash
7. International Cricket Before The Prudential Cricket World Cup
8. Riordan Filmcamp And Bbq Camp : Know Where You Stand
Author: Craig Arnold
9. Summer Fun In San Francisco With Sports Camps
Author: Craig Arnold
10. How To Choose The Right Mountain Bike For You
Author: Laura John
11. India’s World Cup Cricket Live Scores To Bolster With New Finisher
12. Sri Lanka’s Rejuvenated Campaign Of Live World Cup Cricket Match
13. Fc Barcelona Vs Eibar Football Tips And Prediction Spanish La Liga
14. A Walkthrough Over Odi Records Of India And Australia Cricket Teams
15. The Uncommendable Nexus Of Captain-coach In Cricket Teams