ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Supercharged 2015 Dodge Charger Srt Hellcat Revealed
Total Articles: 8
The Dodge Charger 2015 SRT Hellcat has been revealed and it is all set to compete with Chevrolet SS, BMW M5 and Mercedes Benz AMG S63. As far as Dodge Chargers go, experts and fans are ecstatic and are dubbing this as the quickest and most powerful Dodge ever. It will be hitting dealerships by early 2015 but so far, the rear wheel drive, 707 horsepower, and supercharged Hemi V-8 6.2L plus 8-speed automatic are leaving fans breathless. A recent press release showed that the Dodge Charger 2015 Hellcat has a top speed of 204mph making it the fastest sedan ever. The Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat isn’t all about incredible speed and power it also features innovative improvements throughout the vehicle.
• Exterior – Many changes in styling can be noticed in the exterior of Dodge Charger 2015 Hellcat. The redesign is significantly less imposing and a lot smoother but it doesn’t miss out on the aggression that the SRT guarantees. Which includes the brand new bumper on the front and grille with better cooling airflow. It also includes heat extractors in the hood scoops, the side scallop with a twist, and a novel rear end with a unique spoiler and deeper bumper skirt.
• Interior – As compared to the exterior, interior changes are less significant but not in any way less amazing. The SRT steering wheel has a flat bottom with three spokes, bolstered big seats, electronic screen from the trademark Charger 2015, and two amazing color combinations. The Performance Pages SRT app is also there which the drivers can use to modify horsepower output settings, firmness of suspension, steering effort, traction control, paddle shift function, speed of transmission shift, and so much more. The standard 8.4” touchscreen and multimedia system by Uconnect are also there.
• Under the Hood – Sticking with the Challenger Hellcat’s V-8 6.2l engine, the Dodge Charger 2015 Hellcat delivers 650 lbs. ft. torque and 707 horsepower. The eight-speed automatic transmission sends this power to the rear wheels which have been modified to handle this beast of service and power. Upgrades have happened to the brakes too, with Dodge Charger 2015 Hellcat going the Challenger Hellcat way – six piston calipers and 15.4” two piece Brembo rotors. Never have such large front brakes been put on a Chrysler production car. These huge brakes and powerful drivetrain combine to send the Hellcat Charger to 100 mph from 0 and back to 0 again in a mere 13 seconds.
• Modes – Similar to the Challenger, Dodge Charger 2015 Hellcat comes with two basic fobs – black and red. The black fob can limit engine output while the red one unlocks Charger Hellcat’s full horsepower. Using the onboard computer, Valet mode can also be chosen which can reduce engine output significantly, limiting it to 4000 RPM. It also requires the transmission to get started at second gear and allows sooner shifting, disabling the traction control’s ability to be turned off and keeping the suspension, steering and traction in Street mode. The touch screen of the car can be used for disabling the Valet mode by simply entering four-digit PIN.
• Pricing - Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat has yet to have its pricing announced and this information is set to be revealed in early 2015 when the Charger goes on sale.
Enthusiasts are particularly praising the improved nose in Dodge Charger 2015 Hellcat which was an issue with the previous models, and the hopes for reliability are sky high after the recent press release. Racing has always been Dodge’s strong point and hopefully, the Charger will reestablish Dodge as the world dominators in speed, class, sophistication, power and style.
Burns Motors, located in McAllen, TX is a trusted Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealer. We proudly serve Harlingen, Edinburg, Raymondville, Corpus Christi & Kingsville as well. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Harlingen Chrysler dealership or Kingsville area Dodge dealership, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Automobile Companies Should Tie-up With Drivekool For Rto Services
2. 2018 Best Dirt Bike For Kids Of Different Age Groups – Kids For King
Author: Kids For King
3. How To Get Your Car Ready For Summer
Author: vibhuti Chouhan
4. Rockman Moldex-carbon Composites Company In India
Author: Rockman Industries
5. How To Know Kinds Of Mechanical Repairs Done By Automobile Mechanics In Vista
Author: Andrew Raymond
6. Fleet Wraps The Best Way To Advertise Your Business
7. What Keeps Planes Up And Running
Author: Xtreme Aviation
8. Car Rental Seychelles Should Be Considered When You Are Looking Forward To Make Your Commuting Safe
Author: Jeffrey Pham
9. Your Purpose Of Usage Will Define Whether It Is Best To Choose The Cruiser Over The Touring Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
10. How To Check The First Auto Repair In Any Local Garage
Author: Mark Josesh
11. How To Know Hydraulic Hose System Design
Author: Ryan gary
12. Simulators In Mining Industry
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. How To Manage A Down Payment For Your Next Car?
Author: Williams Orchard
14. Types Of Forklifts Their Use And Advantages
Author: Raunak Kadam
15. Why You Should Have A Portable Jump Starters For Cars – Reasons!
Author: Anthony Farinola