ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
The Supercharged 2015 Dodge Charger Srt Hellcat Revealed
Total Articles: 8
The Dodge Charger 2015 SRT Hellcat has been revealed and it is all set to compete with Chevrolet SS, BMW M5 and Mercedes Benz AMG S63. As far as Dodge Chargers go, experts and fans are ecstatic and are dubbing this as the quickest and most powerful Dodge ever. It will be hitting dealerships by early 2015 but so far, the rear wheel drive, 707 horsepower, and supercharged Hemi V-8 6.2L plus 8-speed automatic are leaving fans breathless. A recent press release showed that the Dodge Charger 2015 Hellcat has a top speed of 204mph making it the fastest sedan ever. The Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat isn’t all about incredible speed and power it also features innovative improvements throughout the vehicle.
• Exterior – Many changes in styling can be noticed in the exterior of Dodge Charger 2015 Hellcat. The redesign is significantly less imposing and a lot smoother but it doesn’t miss out on the aggression that the SRT guarantees. Which includes the brand new bumper on the front and grille with better cooling airflow. It also includes heat extractors in the hood scoops, the side scallop with a twist, and a novel rear end with a unique spoiler and deeper bumper skirt.
• Interior – As compared to the exterior, interior changes are less significant but not in any way less amazing. The SRT steering wheel has a flat bottom with three spokes, bolstered big seats, electronic screen from the trademark Charger 2015, and two amazing color combinations. The Performance Pages SRT app is also there which the drivers can use to modify horsepower output settings, firmness of suspension, steering effort, traction control, paddle shift function, speed of transmission shift, and so much more. The standard 8.4” touchscreen and multimedia system by Uconnect are also there.
• Under the Hood – Sticking with the Challenger Hellcat’s V-8 6.2l engine, the Dodge Charger 2015 Hellcat delivers 650 lbs. ft. torque and 707 horsepower. The eight-speed automatic transmission sends this power to the rear wheels which have been modified to handle this beast of service and power. Upgrades have happened to the brakes too, with Dodge Charger 2015 Hellcat going the Challenger Hellcat way – six piston calipers and 15.4” two piece Brembo rotors. Never have such large front brakes been put on a Chrysler production car. These huge brakes and powerful drivetrain combine to send the Hellcat Charger to 100 mph from 0 and back to 0 again in a mere 13 seconds.
• Modes – Similar to the Challenger, Dodge Charger 2015 Hellcat comes with two basic fobs – black and red. The black fob can limit engine output while the red one unlocks Charger Hellcat’s full horsepower. Using the onboard computer, Valet mode can also be chosen which can reduce engine output significantly, limiting it to 4000 RPM. It also requires the transmission to get started at second gear and allows sooner shifting, disabling the traction control’s ability to be turned off and keeping the suspension, steering and traction in Street mode. The touch screen of the car can be used for disabling the Valet mode by simply entering four-digit PIN.
• Pricing - Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat has yet to have its pricing announced and this information is set to be revealed in early 2015 when the Charger goes on sale.
Enthusiasts are particularly praising the improved nose in Dodge Charger 2015 Hellcat which was an issue with the previous models, and the hopes for reliability are sky high after the recent press release. Racing has always been Dodge’s strong point and hopefully, the Charger will reestablish Dodge as the world dominators in speed, class, sophistication, power and style.
Burns Motors, located in McAllen, TX is a trusted Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram dealer. We proudly serve Harlingen, Edinburg, Raymondville, Corpus Christi & Kingsville as well. If you are searching for car dealers using the keywords Harlingen Chrysler dealership or Kingsville area Dodge dealership, visit our dealership today.
Automobiles Articles1. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
2. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
3. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona
4. Peugeot 3008 Suv India To Debut At Auto Expo 2018
Author: Trending Car
5. Trailer Sydney- Secure Your Investment
Author: Alex Mayers
6. Choosing The Right Truck Rental Service In The Middle East
Author: Truck rental
7. Automotive Locksmith Baltimore - How To Remove A Car Key Stuck In Ignition?
Author: Daniel Cohen
8. What To Ride On With Your Life - Buy A Harley Davidson Chopper
Author: Levi Fysh
9. A Luxurious Feel On A Mercedes Benz Is Tempting
Author: Toby Pratt
10. Top 4 Warning Signs That Your Car Needs A Service
Author: Paul Zervos
11. Cash Crisis: How To Get An Auto Loan When You Are Paid In Cash?
Author: Wiliams Orchard
12. About The Article C-washer - Features And Applications
13. Do You Know How To Prevent And Remove Rust?
Author: HARITA NTI INDIA
14. What Factors To Be Consider For Finding The Best Car Service In Dfw?
Author: Shakil Ahmed
15. Make Your Clean-ups A Breeze This Autumn
Author: Trailer Rentals