ALL >> Education >> View Article
Preschool - A Safe & Affordable Means Of Childcare
Total Articles: 14
There’re several choices working parents or guardians have in making a decision, whether their children will be cared for while they are at work and who will take care of them. Some parents choose that the best choice for them as well as their children is to use a home-based day care, where as other favors a private local day care. Several parents now favor making use of a preschool as opposed to nannies since pre schools offer care with learning combined.
Parents prefer to use preschool as they’re safe, regulated and, re reliable and profession in child care. There are several affordable choices available when it comes to Redwood City preschool a programs as numbers of parents are turning towards this option in caring for their toddlers and preschool children. From a parent’s perspective, preschool allows parents to get other things done while there children are in a safe learning environment. Several non-profit and religious based preschools offer local child care services at a reasonable price.
Several local preschools are licensed by the state of California and are certified and established by Early Childhood Associations. Quality preschool programs base the curriculum and teaching strategies on the way children develop and learn. Such programs are “developmentally appropriate.” Teachers consider each child's strengths, interests, needs, and cultural and home language, of each child in the group.
Three- to 5-year-olds are most likely to remember concepts and strategies learned through hands-on experience. Effective preschool teachers allow ample time for experimentation. They watch closely and take advantage of opportunities to extend children’s play and challenge their thinking and reasoning processes. If a child is looking at the bean plants on the windowsill, for instance, the teacher might ask, “Why do you think some of the plants are taller than the other ones?” Through sand and water play and constructing with blocks, children begin to learn the basics of scientific and mathematical concepts—what floats or balances and what doesn’t; what happens when you pour sand from a tall, skinny container into a short, fat one; how many square blocks equal one long rectangular block.
A good Redwood City preschool will help your children in the developmental areas helping them get ready not just for school but also for the rest of life.
Justin Stevens is a parent of two children who has composed an influential preschool handbook that will enable parents to light up the eyes of their excited, imaginative and thinking children. This article has provided for you a reasonable perspective of preschool programs and after-school program. Find out how the children in your life can expand their horizons. For more details visit at www.mykiddiegarden.com
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program