ALL >> Education >> View Article
Preschool - A Safe & Affordable Means Of Childcare
Total Articles: 14
There’re several choices working parents or guardians have in making a decision, whether their children will be cared for while they are at work and who will take care of them. Some parents choose that the best choice for them as well as their children is to use a home-based day care, where as other favors a private local day care. Several parents now favor making use of a preschool as opposed to nannies since pre schools offer care with learning combined.
Parents prefer to use preschool as they’re safe, regulated and, re reliable and profession in child care. There are several affordable choices available when it comes to Redwood City preschool a programs as numbers of parents are turning towards this option in caring for their toddlers and preschool children. From a parent’s perspective, preschool allows parents to get other things done while there children are in a safe learning environment. Several non-profit and religious based preschools offer local child care services at a reasonable price.
Several local preschools are licensed by the state of California and are certified and established by Early Childhood Associations. Quality preschool programs base the curriculum and teaching strategies on the way children develop and learn. Such programs are “developmentally appropriate.” Teachers consider each child's strengths, interests, needs, and cultural and home language, of each child in the group.
Three- to 5-year-olds are most likely to remember concepts and strategies learned through hands-on experience. Effective preschool teachers allow ample time for experimentation. They watch closely and take advantage of opportunities to extend children’s play and challenge their thinking and reasoning processes. If a child is looking at the bean plants on the windowsill, for instance, the teacher might ask, “Why do you think some of the plants are taller than the other ones?” Through sand and water play and constructing with blocks, children begin to learn the basics of scientific and mathematical concepts—what floats or balances and what doesn’t; what happens when you pour sand from a tall, skinny container into a short, fat one; how many square blocks equal one long rectangular block.
A good Redwood City preschool will help your children in the developmental areas helping them get ready not just for school but also for the rest of life.
Justin Stevens is a parent of two children who has composed an influential preschool handbook that will enable parents to light up the eyes of their excited, imaginative and thinking children. This article has provided for you a reasonable perspective of preschool programs and after-school program. Find out how the children in your life can expand their horizons. For more details visit at www.mykiddiegarden.com
Education Articles1. Selection Procedure Of Nda Exam
Author: Johny Gibbes
2. Study Abroad Consultants - Moving To Canada Made Easier For Students
Author: Ishita Trivedi
3. A Great Career From Six Sigma Green Belt
4. Develop Your Skills With The Help Of Instructor-free Self Learning Courses
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
5. An Overview Of Ibm Tivoli Storage Manager Along With Its Key Benefits
6. Coaching Class - 6 Ways To Excel At Coaching Class
Author: Arpita Classes
7. Why Overseas Education Consultants Became Necessary In Today’s Global Education Market?
Author: aanandita kumari
8. Top 6 It Security Certification Programs For Boost Your Career
9. 700-260 Study Guides
Author: rocky hughes
10. Search For Best B.tech University In India Ends At Dehradun
Author: Graphic Era
11. Final Choice Of Best Engineering College In Uttarakhand
Author: Paul Wright
12. Using Interface We Get The Multiple Interface In Java
13. Cbse To Introduce Book Lockers!
14. Industrial Training In Webtrackker Technology
15. Why The Best Engineering College In Dehradun Is The Perfect Solution For You
Author: Graphic Era