ALL >> Education >> View Article
Preschool - A Safe & Affordable Means Of Childcare
Total Articles: 14
There’re several choices working parents or guardians have in making a decision, whether their children will be cared for while they are at work and who will take care of them. Some parents choose that the best choice for them as well as their children is to use a home-based day care, where as other favors a private local day care. Several parents now favor making use of a preschool as opposed to nannies since pre schools offer care with learning combined.
Parents prefer to use preschool as they’re safe, regulated and, re reliable and profession in child care. There are several affordable choices available when it comes to Redwood City preschool a programs as numbers of parents are turning towards this option in caring for their toddlers and preschool children. From a parent’s perspective, preschool allows parents to get other things done while there children are in a safe learning environment. Several non-profit and religious based preschools offer local child care services at a reasonable price.
Several local preschools are licensed by the state of California and are certified and established by Early Childhood Associations. Quality preschool programs base the curriculum and teaching strategies on the way children develop and learn. Such programs are “developmentally appropriate.” Teachers consider each child's strengths, interests, needs, and cultural and home language, of each child in the group.
Three- to 5-year-olds are most likely to remember concepts and strategies learned through hands-on experience. Effective preschool teachers allow ample time for experimentation. They watch closely and take advantage of opportunities to extend children’s play and challenge their thinking and reasoning processes. If a child is looking at the bean plants on the windowsill, for instance, the teacher might ask, “Why do you think some of the plants are taller than the other ones?” Through sand and water play and constructing with blocks, children begin to learn the basics of scientific and mathematical concepts—what floats or balances and what doesn’t; what happens when you pour sand from a tall, skinny container into a short, fat one; how many square blocks equal one long rectangular block.
A good Redwood City preschool will help your children in the developmental areas helping them get ready not just for school but also for the rest of life.
Justin Stevens is a parent of two children who has composed an influential preschool handbook that will enable parents to light up the eyes of their excited, imaginative and thinking children. This article has provided for you a reasonable perspective of preschool programs and after-school program. Find out how the children in your life can expand their horizons. For more details visit at www.mykiddiegarden.com
Education Articles1. Schools In Sohna Road, Gurgaon: A Smart Choice For Kids
Author: Abhinav Singh
2. Know What It Takes To Become A Good Pole Dancing Teacher
Author: Dee Heath
3. The Future Scope Of Ios App Development
4. Why Java Se Is A Good Choice For Implementing Real-time Systems
5. Chinese Language: Scope And Career Opportunities
Author: sifil symbiosis
6. Learn How To Judge The Best B-school For Yourself!
Author: Sukanta Singha
7. Discover The Spirit Of Design At Avantika University
Author: Gaurav Peshkar
8. How To Use Technology For Development Of Your Kid Without Turning It Into Bane?
Author: Shivangi Joshi
9. Instant Success 1y0-340 Exam With Valid 1y0-340 Questions Dumps 2018
Author: Jessica Fay
10. Learning Objectives Of R Programming Training
11. Early Learning Center And Its Role In Childhood Education
Author: Kelly Reed
12. Java Programming Language, Platforms, Java Virtual Machine, Jvm Without Java
13. Architecture Of Search Engine
Author: gagan deep ahik
14. Tlshs-degree Course In Hotel Management
15. Which College Is Best For An Mba/pgdm Among Itm Bangalore Or Iba Bangalore?
Author: sujatha Reddy