ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Nashik Is Developing Full Fledged
Total Articles: 2
Nashik is today counted among fastest growing tier-II cities of India owing to the rapid growth in its economy. The city houses the various service industries right from engineering & manufacturing units for automobile, pharmaceutical companies to thermal power plant, printing press to agriculture & sugar mills. Also known as the wine city for its globally acclaimed wine market, it has the huge commercial and industrial market that is expanding further in this city. Due to this drastic transition from the pilgrimage destination to a tier-II city, it has grabbed attention of various realty builders and investors to Nashik property.
Nearly 160 km away from Mumbai and 220 kms from Pune, the state capital, Nashik has a pleasant climate with beautiful valleys and picturesque surroundings. This is why Nashik property is witnessing large scale developments post saturation of real estate markets in both Mumbai and Pune. With the pilgrim destinations like Trimbakeshwar, Bhimashankar, Shirdi, Saptshrungi etc located nearby, tourist from all over the country come here to visit this city. This proves that the place is a tourist destination with developed commercial sector and has a scope to improve the hospitality sector to attract more tourists to the city.
Along with other service industries, IT Parks, government organizations, shopping malls and multiplexes, Nashik is progressing at a full-fledged level. Besides industrial advancements, Nashik is also considered as the educational hub of North Maharashtra. Comprising of numerous private & government universities for higher education in diverse fields, it boasts an excellent infrastructure with well connected roads with frequent bus and taxi services, railway and airways. Where the commercial setups are already flourishing, the residential projects in Nashik have witnessed many upcoming projects.
Multi-storied apartments equipped with modern amenities like swimming pool, health club, multipurpose functional halls, garden areas, real estate developers are actively coming forward with classy homes creating an up market lifestyle for residents here. With the various residential options available here, Nashik property has a good investment potential. With the lower property costs and easy availability of land, upcoming residential projects in Nashik are sure to offer one with good returns in near future.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. 3 Good Reasons To Hire Professionals For Pest Inspections In Sydney
Author: Maria Noblem
2. How To Find Property Suiting Your Lifestyle In Fiji?
Author: anil kumar
3. Avail Luxury Apartments In Bhopal To Enjoy Wonderful Living
4. 1realty-real Estate Consultant Nagpur
5. Houses For Sale Buffalo New York: Things To Consider Before Owning The Best
Author: parveen kumar
6. 3 Features Of Mooloolaba Real Estate To Make It Popular Home Buyers Destination
Author: Todd Baker
7. Godrej As A Promising Investment In Greater Noida
8. Tips To Ensure Vaastu Compliance In A House
Author: anitha tiwarii
9. Experience Services Like Never Before
Author: Paul Wright
10. Essentials Of Selecting Your Home
11. Luxury Projects Destination Gurugram
Author: ROF Galleria
12. Property Dealer In Mohali
Author: Today Property Deals
13. 5 Tips On Home Renovations For House Appraisals In Toronto
Author: Ian Steward
14. The 4 Most Prominent Financing Options For Real Estate Investing
Author: Real Estate Investor Forum
15. Best Aromatherapy Tips For Your Home
Author: Koyel Ghosh