ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Nashik Is Developing Full Fledged
Total Articles: 2
Nashik is today counted among fastest growing tier-II cities of India owing to the rapid growth in its economy. The city houses the various service industries right from engineering & manufacturing units for automobile, pharmaceutical companies to thermal power plant, printing press to agriculture & sugar mills. Also known as the wine city for its globally acclaimed wine market, it has the huge commercial and industrial market that is expanding further in this city. Due to this drastic transition from the pilgrimage destination to a tier-II city, it has grabbed attention of various realty builders and investors to Nashik property.
Nearly 160 km away from Mumbai and 220 kms from Pune, the state capital, Nashik has a pleasant climate with beautiful valleys and picturesque surroundings. This is why Nashik property is witnessing large scale developments post saturation of real estate markets in both Mumbai and Pune. With the pilgrim destinations like Trimbakeshwar, Bhimashankar, Shirdi, Saptshrungi etc located nearby, tourist from all over the country come here to visit this city. This proves that the place is a tourist destination with developed commercial sector and has a scope to improve the hospitality sector to attract more tourists to the city.
Along with other service industries, IT Parks, government organizations, shopping malls and multiplexes, Nashik is progressing at a full-fledged level. Besides industrial advancements, Nashik is also considered as the educational hub of North Maharashtra. Comprising of numerous private & government universities for higher education in diverse fields, it boasts an excellent infrastructure with well connected roads with frequent bus and taxi services, railway and airways. Where the commercial setups are already flourishing, the residential projects in Nashik have witnessed many upcoming projects.
Multi-storied apartments equipped with modern amenities like swimming pool, health club, multipurpose functional halls, garden areas, real estate developers are actively coming forward with classy homes creating an up market lifestyle for residents here. With the various residential options available here, Nashik property has a good investment potential. With the lower property costs and easy availability of land, upcoming residential projects in Nashik are sure to offer one with good returns in near future.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Importance Of Floor Planning In Effective Luxury Home Designs
Author: Leila Adam
2. How Texas’ New School Rating System Will Affect Houston Housing?
Author: Caroline Allison
3. Residential Ongoing Projects In Pune With Great Surrounding
4. Top Advantages Of Selling Your Homes To ‘we Buy Homes’ Companies
Author: Mason Dexter
5. Brigade Omega
Author: Antara Sahu
6. Where To Look For Homes For Sale 89135?
Author: Sia Benet
7. Houston Corporate Housings – Check Out Its Benefits For Executives
Author: Candice Wheat
8. 5 Essential Methods One Must Learn Before Purchasing Flats In Raipur
Author: Wallfort Property
9. Real Estate Broker Of Record Agreement Fl Allows Starting Your Own Company And Earning Your Own Inco
10. The Serene Getaway Far From The Exasperating City Life
11. The Various Flats & Holiday Homes Ready For Sale At Puri
Author: John Watson
12. Renting V Buying Your Own Home
13. Find The House Of Your Dreams With Sunshine Coast Real Estate
Author: Todd Baker
14. Sean Zarinegar-raising Arizona
Author: Sean Zarinegar
15. Paras One33 Noida – Start Your Business At Affordable Budget
Author: Rohit Sharma