ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Nashik Is Developing Full Fledged
Total Articles: 2
Nashik is today counted among fastest growing tier-II cities of India owing to the rapid growth in its economy. The city houses the various service industries right from engineering & manufacturing units for automobile, pharmaceutical companies to thermal power plant, printing press to agriculture & sugar mills. Also known as the wine city for its globally acclaimed wine market, it has the huge commercial and industrial market that is expanding further in this city. Due to this drastic transition from the pilgrimage destination to a tier-II city, it has grabbed attention of various realty builders and investors to Nashik property.
Nearly 160 km away from Mumbai and 220 kms from Pune, the state capital, Nashik has a pleasant climate with beautiful valleys and picturesque surroundings. This is why Nashik property is witnessing large scale developments post saturation of real estate markets in both Mumbai and Pune. With the pilgrim destinations like Trimbakeshwar, Bhimashankar, Shirdi, Saptshrungi etc located nearby, tourist from all over the country come here to visit this city. This proves that the place is a tourist destination with developed commercial sector and has a scope to improve the hospitality sector to attract more tourists to the city.
Along with other service industries, IT Parks, government organizations, shopping malls and multiplexes, Nashik is progressing at a full-fledged level. Besides industrial advancements, Nashik is also considered as the educational hub of North Maharashtra. Comprising of numerous private & government universities for higher education in diverse fields, it boasts an excellent infrastructure with well connected roads with frequent bus and taxi services, railway and airways. Where the commercial setups are already flourishing, the residential projects in Nashik have witnessed many upcoming projects.
Multi-storied apartments equipped with modern amenities like swimming pool, health club, multipurpose functional halls, garden areas, real estate developers are actively coming forward with classy homes creating an up market lifestyle for residents here. With the various residential options available here, Nashik property has a good investment potential. With the lower property costs and easy availability of land, upcoming residential projects in Nashik are sure to offer one with good returns in near future.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. What You Didn’t Know About The Ongoing Real Estate Ventures Of Hyderabad?
Author: subha gruha
2. Pg Accommodation – A New Trend To Boon Tourism
Author: Siana Roshan
3. The New York City Housing Boom Includes New Apartments In Bronx, Ny
Author: Lawrence Roy
4. Sean Zarinegar: The Anatomy Of A Successful Real Estate Career
Author: Sean Zarinegar
5. 5 Essential Tips For Successful Real Estate Investing
Author: RC NC
6. Sell Your Home To The Potential Home Buyers Alabama?
Author: Home buyers
7. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale –a Professional Cordillera Ranch Realtor Knows What The Client Exactly Need
Author: Richmond Frasier
8. Why Living Close To Nature In Barog Has A Transforming Effect On Your Life?
Author: The Woods Barog
9. • Building Information Modeling For Building Construction
10. Vianaar : La Sierra Estate Villas
Author: Vianaar Homes
11. Is Aventura Condos A Good Investment?
Author: Irit Naymark
12. How Can I Be An Elegant Investor In Real Estate?
Author: Teena Gupta
13. Things That You Should Know About Rera
Author: Aksha Group
14. Cordillera Ranch Boerne Tx Realtor –boerne Tx Home Selling Has Become Less Hassling!
Author: Richmond Frasier
15. Mep Bim Moedling And Clast Detection On Plant Room