ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Do You Need To Take Abortion Pills?
Total Articles: 75
Abortion is the term given to a termination of pregnancy. The earlier the abortion is carried out, more the chance of carrying it out successfully. Though there are many methods to terminate a pregnancy; one of the best and safest methods to do so is by taking these pills prescribed by the doctor and are available at all medicine stores easily.
So, how do these pills actually fare when compared to other methods of abortion in existence today? What do you need to know about these pills?
Here is a look.
Abortion pills are extremely safe till the first 8 weeks of pregnancy. Studies reveal that when the pills are consumed in the right combination as prescribed by the doctor, they are at least 97 percent effective. Out of the country's 1 million abortions in a year, 80,000 of them are carried out with the help of these pills. In fact, you can just gulp these down and the pregnancy can be terminated successfully. Also, 9 out of 10 women claim that if given an option, they would prefer using abortion pills instead of a surgery to abort their pregnancy.
It's safer, it's cheaper!
Consuming abortion pills is a much cheaper and faster way to abort a pregnancy as compared to other methods. A surgery performed for abortion costs 20 times more than consuming an abortion pill with other overhead costs being added on after the surgery. In a recent survey, 100 women who had undergone abortion through surgery and 100 women who had undergone abortion with pills were questioned about the expenses involved. When the total cost of both the abortion techniques were compared, it was found that the cost for surgery was 70 percent more than that for pills.
Let's take a look at this in a different way.
Consider this. abortion pills do not have any side-effects on your body and can allow you to have a baby later on in life without any trouble. Getting a surgical intervention done might block your fallopian tubes and you may never be able to conceive ever again. Also, there is a chance of infection taking place if the surgery is not performed in a hygienic manner which can lead to further complications. An abortion pill is your safest bet to carry out the abortion at home, in an inexpensive manner and also without having to worry about side-effects in the future.
Health Articles1. Natural Breast Enlargement: 6 Tips And Techniques For More Beautiful Breasts | Breast Enlargement T
Author: Dr Hashmi
2. Keeping Manhood Skin Healthy After Tattoos
Author: John Dugan
3. Exercises Can Help You Increase Your Breast Size Naturally | Breast Enlargement Treatment
Author: Dr Hashmi
4. Help Children Grow Happily Under The Guidance Of Preschool Liverpool
Author: Colleen Grenville
5. Safe And Fast Relief Of Menopause
Author: Joseph Mary
6. Feel Young With These 5 Anti-ageing Treatment
Author: Peter Dobie
7. Clear Aligners Are Perfect To Straighten Crooked Teeth
Author: Neil Bullement
8. What Is The Best Martial Art In Kelowna For Kids?
Author: Mark Jamon
9. Why It Is Suggested To Go For Depression Counseling Programs?
Author: Angelika Matthias
10. Top Assisted Living Facilities In Albuquerque
Author: vikram kumar
11. Kidney Diseases
12. What To Look For In Best Bodybuilding Gym In Dallas
13. What To Look For In A Neighborhood Gym
14. Top Quality Service From Neighborhood Gym
15. Important Considerations About Strength Training In Dallas