ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Do You Need To Take Abortion Pills?
Total Articles: 73
Abortion is the term given to a termination of pregnancy. The earlier the abortion is carried out, more the chance of carrying it out successfully. Though there are many methods to terminate a pregnancy; one of the best and safest methods to do so is by taking these pills prescribed by the doctor and are available at all medicine stores easily.
So, how do these pills actually fare when compared to other methods of abortion in existence today? What do you need to know about these pills?
Here is a look.
Abortion pills are extremely safe till the first 8 weeks of pregnancy. Studies reveal that when the pills are consumed in the right combination as prescribed by the doctor, they are at least 97 percent effective. Out of the country's 1 million abortions in a year, 80,000 of them are carried out with the help of these pills. In fact, you can just gulp these down and the pregnancy can be terminated successfully. Also, 9 out of 10 women claim that if given an option, they would prefer using abortion pills instead of a surgery to abort their pregnancy.
It's safer, it's cheaper!
Consuming abortion pills is a much cheaper and faster way to abort a pregnancy as compared to other methods. A surgery performed for abortion costs 20 times more than consuming an abortion pill with other overhead costs being added on after the surgery. In a recent survey, 100 women who had undergone abortion through surgery and 100 women who had undergone abortion with pills were questioned about the expenses involved. When the total cost of both the abortion techniques were compared, it was found that the cost for surgery was 70 percent more than that for pills.
Let's take a look at this in a different way.
Consider this. abortion pills do not have any side-effects on your body and can allow you to have a baby later on in life without any trouble. Getting a surgical intervention done might block your fallopian tubes and you may never be able to conceive ever again. Also, there is a chance of infection taking place if the surgery is not performed in a hygienic manner which can lead to further complications. An abortion pill is your safest bet to carry out the abortion at home, in an inexpensive manner and also without having to worry about side-effects in the future.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe