ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Face Recognition Software Is Most Commonly Used Software In Many Applications
Total Articles: 12
Face recognition system is a computer application for automatically identifying and verifying a person. It does this by comparing shape, structure, proportion of the face. It is typically used in security services such as Airports, Borders and in the field of Army. But instead of security services field is can be used in many more places like banks, customs, police or any government related subjects.
Facial recognition is mostly used for facial authentication. This software is used to check whether the entered persons are authentic or not by their given identity in a particular place. It can be used for surveillance purposes. That is face recognition is mostly used in searching for wanted criminals, missing persons or missing children or suspected terrorist.
There are different methods in facial recognition system. Among them the most commonly used methods are feature analysis, neural network, automatic face processing etc.
• Some facial recognition software identifies faces by extracting features of an image of a subject’s face.
• A fairly new method in face recognition is three dimensional facial recognition. It uses 3d sensors to capture information about the face.
• Another new technique in facial recognition is skin texture analysis. This technique uses the visual details of the skin of subject’s face.
It is more useful software in different types of security offices. This software can do its work from distances without informing the users. So it is more favourable to avoid the entry of any unwanted person in a particular office.
Facial recognition software is used in various way of different field. Here are some very common places where it is used genuinely and authentically.
• Face recognition system is used in Airports, Borders and Army area to identify wanted individuals, smugglers, terrorist passing through those places.
• It can be used also in Casinos to catch blacklisted individuals attempt to enter in.
• Face recognition can be used in visa processing. People with duplicate identity can be recognised and refused to get visa. So that miscreants are identified and get punishment by law.
• In addition to being used for security system it can be used to search if there are any criminals and terrorists in a particular event.
• Face recognition can be used to prevent voter fraud or fake identification cards and driver licences.
• This technology could be used as a security measure at ATMs. Instead of using bank card or a personal identification number the ATM would captured an image of customer’s face and compare and confirm the identity of the customer.
• Facial recognition software is used for commercial purpose. That is in shopping malls, stores, shops etc. it can recognise the authorised person, VIPs or general visitors. So the staffs can be alert to provide special treatment to valuable customers.
• It is an alternative way of fingerprints recognition system to confirm employee’s attendance at work.
• This software is also used to unlock software on mobile device.
• Instead of the above areas face recognition software can count visitors and computes visitor’s age and gender in some fields.
Face recognition or facial recognition software are very useful not only in security services but also other different places.
Jacob Michael, the author of this article, has expertise knowledge in using facial recognition software for long years for offering facial recognition services.
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. Best Innovative And Featured Salesforce Training Online
Author: Riley Louis
2. Samsung Mobile Phone Repairs In The Uk
Author: Best Samsung Tablet Repair in the UK
3. Quick Services For Iphone 6s Plus Repair In Manchester
Author: Tony Blair
4. 3d Scanner Market Analysis, Size, Competitive Strategies And Forecasts To 2024
Author: Gomez R
5. The Top 10 Reasons You Should Implement Document Scanning
6. Ai Is Changing How Real Estate Professionals Do Business.
Author: Ramjee Yadav
7. How Ai Changed The Real Estate Industry
Author: Ramjee Yadav
8. How Retailers Can Use Mobile Apps During The Holidays
Author: Ramjee Yadav
9. Iphone 6 Repair Centre In The Uk
Author: iPhone 6 Services Cost in the UK
10. Playstation Plus Repairs In The Uk
Author: PlayStation Plus Repair Center in the UK
11. Dell Tablet Service Centre In The Uk
Author: Dell Service Centre in the UK
12. Qualities You Need To Know About Nintendo Ds
Author: Nintendo Repairer
13. Mobile Phone Services In The Uk
Author: Mobile Phone Repair Centre in the UK
14. Global Artificial Intelligence Chip Market
15. The Role Of Virtual Reality Experience In Different Sectors