ALL >> Business >> View Article
4 Major Types Of Call Centres In Manchester
Total Articles: 4
A service provider that handles a large volume of calls for their clients is called as a call centre. Depending on the type of calls handled, UK’s call centres can be divided into four types-
In-bound call centre
The call centre here receives a number of calls and queries from the client’s customers. These are calls that are solely initiated by the customers. Inbound call centres in Manchester handles a variety of functions like handling queries, handling sales, providing technical support, Interactive Voice Response (IVRS) and also taking orders for the client. When an inbound call centre in Manchester handles the back end work of the client, it greatly reduces the operating cost of the client. In a call centre environment you can see rows of call centre agents with a handset and a computer in front of them and handling calls which are from the client’s customers from all over the world.
Out-bound call centre
In this type, the call centre agents/employees make calls to the client’s customers. They make the call to ensure that their product is working well and is satisfactory. They might also make calls in regard to selling an existing product or to introduce a new product. Outbound call centres in Manchester also call their client’s customers to let them know of any delays in appointments, changes in pick up arrangements, etc. It is economical for the client as he does not have to deal with follow ups and other minor functions. Efficient and professional service providers will do it for him. Manchester’s call centres might handle either only inbound or outbound or both together too.
Electronic Call Center
Here an automated response will give you a prerecorded answer to your queries. UK’s call centres are increasingly growing to have a number of these types of call centres. It is ideal as an Interactive Voice Response system and as dealer locator. It reduces the cost spent on human employees who will have to be paid to give these similar responses.
Business Process Outsourcing
If a company finds that is economical to make a third party company deal with certain operations of the company, then, these operations are ‘outsourced’ to the third party. Functions outsourced are payroll, accounting, customer support, computer programming and developing, data entry and sometimes also manufacturing. The business processes that are outsourced to call centres in Manchester are those that do not affect the market position of the company.
About Author: Article written by an expert author who is providing the information about b2b appointment setting and Lead generation Manchester in United Kingdome. For more information Call @ 0161 848 5555
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better