ALL >> Health >> View Article
Best Hair Transplant Procedure For Men
Total Articles: 10
Hair transplant procedure has risen out of its infancy and grown into a professional industry with high standards and policies so much so that today only those who choose to be bald as a style statement remain bald. The rest have a range of options at their disposal.
These options to correct baldness in men take the form of various procedures. Some of these hair transplant procedures are very effective and with good care, last almost a life-time. Other procedures maybe be vastly cheaper but are very short-lived.
The big question therefore is what or which is the best hair transplant procedure for men today?
If we stop to think about it, obviously, the best hair transplant procedure for men is one that when done, will look so good and real that not even your hair stylist will detect that you’ve had a hair transplant.
Secondly, the new hair must be easy to maintain and not require some complex, complicated hair wash or hair maintenance procedure.
Thirdly and most importantly, the hair transplant results should not be short-lived.
Achieving these three results is easier said than done. The procedure you select along with the hair transplant clinic is absolutely critical. Medical science governing cosmetic surgery is constantly changing with new and more exiting medicines and procedures coming in vogue on an almost daily basis. Hair transplant procedures for men have never been this good. But the fact is, not all specialists are good and fewer still bother to keep abreast of the latest in hair transplant procedures for men.
The best Eyebrow Hair Transplantation for men
First off, it is important to understand that hair transplant is just that – transplantation! It does not create hair. It merely removes some hair that meets certain criteria from one part of the scalp where there is hair and transplants it to another part of the scalp that has no hair. The entire procedure is carried out so carefully and skilfully that the bald part of the scalp no longer appears to be bald. This of course requires a very skilful cosmetic surgeon and staff.
The Follicular Unit Hair Transplantation procedure that helps meet these criteria is called follicular unit procedure. Only the follicular unit procedure produces results that mimics the way a person’s hair grows naturally.
Natural hair grows in clusters of two to four hairs known as “follicular units” that results in hair that looks the way it currently does. Follicular unit procedure mimics this natural process and hence produces the best results.
So when searching for a clinic for your hair transplant, always opt for one that offers the follicular unit procedure and to be done by a cosmetic surgeon of considerable repute.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important