ALL >> Health >> View Article
Cost Of Hair Restoration Surgery
Total Articles: 10
Of course, the above formulae are used at all hair restoration clinics that provide quality service. You may also come across hair restoration clinics that charge a lump sum fee or use some other method of levying a fee. In all cases, fees do not include cost of drugs, stay at the clinic (usually hair restoration surgery is done on an out-patient basis) and so on.
With a growing number of people making use of hair restoration surgery, it is but natural that intending customers want to know about the procedure as well the cost.
Top hair restoration clinics charge anything from $3 to $6 per Natural Follicular Graft/Unit multiplied by the number of such graft that might be needed to do a good job. For example, if the hair transplant specialist said you would require 1500 grafts, the cost would work out to rate x 1500 but be sure to enquire if the rate is per single hair or per Natural Follicular Grafts. There is a big difference between the two.
Natural Follicular Grafts V/s Single Hair Graft Technique
A Natural Follicular Graft contains 2.5 more hairs than a Single Hair Graft yet every Natural Follicular Graft will cost only the unit fee ($3 to $10). Some unethically run clinics will split the Natural Follicular Graft into the individual single hair and charge the fee on every single hair they transplant. This is not only unethical it would be very expensive for the patient / client. Always select the clinic that quotes per Natural Follicular Graft.
Cost V/s Quality
A clinic that quotes a low fee is not necessarily the cheapest! A professional hair transplant clinic must deliver on three essential counts:
The transplanted hair must look so good and real that not even your hair stylist will detect that you’ve had a hair transplant.
Secondly, the new hair must be easy to maintain and not require some complex, complicated hair wash or hair maintenance procedure.
Thirdly and most importantly, the Hair Transplantation Orange County results should not be short-lived.
The cheapest hair restoration surgery therefore, is one that not only charges lower than the other hair restoration clinics but is also known to deliver on each of the above three counts.
The best way to find out if the selected hair restoration clinic delivers on these counts is to randomly select 10 names from their client list and call each of them. Avoid any hair restoration clinic that refuses to provide you client information. Obviously they will withhold names of prominent personalities but names of ordinary folks would do just as well. The idea is to find out if previous clients are happy with their Hair Transplantation Los Angeles surgery at that clinic. Also ask about the cost of the surgery, drugs and related expenses.
Health Articles1. Male Organ Pain: Are Barrier Protections To Blame?
Author: John Dugan
2. Know About The Key Responsibilities Of A Healthcare Support Worker
Author: Paige Rees
3. Smilex - The Place For Getting The Best Solution For Dental Issues
Author: Mohan Kumar
4. The Easiest Guide Ever To Get Fit & Healthy
5. Span Sure Medical Instruments Pvt. Ltd., Korea Automatic Thermal Massage Bed - Suppliers
Author: spansure medical
6. Midwives Acquire Nursing And Midwifery Programs To Fulfill Big Responsibilities
7. Specialties And Steps Involved In Elective Abroad Medical And Pre Medical Programs
8. Clinically Proven Solutions For Hairloss!!! Unfortunately Less Known!!!
9. How To Treat Gum Disease?
Author: Chris Hugh
10. Ways To Find The Best Chiropody Clinic
Author: The Harley Medical Foot and Nail Laser Clinic Lond
11. How A Good Parent Helps A Childcare Western Sydney
Author: Colleen Grenville
12. Top 30 Signs And Symptoms Of Adrenal Fatigue
Author: Peter Dobie
13. Male Organ Pain After Oral Sensual Activity: Urethritis?
Author: John Dugan
14. The Growing Relevance Of Mobile Massage Services In Albuquerque
Author: Bernadette Gongora
15. Now Natural Cure For Diabetes Is In Your Fingertips
Author: Salveo Life Sciences Limited