ALL >> Health >> View Article
Cost Of Hair Restoration Surgery
Total Articles: 10
Of course, the above formulae are used at all hair restoration clinics that provide quality service. You may also come across hair restoration clinics that charge a lump sum fee or use some other method of levying a fee. In all cases, fees do not include cost of drugs, stay at the clinic (usually hair restoration surgery is done on an out-patient basis) and so on.
With a growing number of people making use of hair restoration surgery, it is but natural that intending customers want to know about the procedure as well the cost.
Top hair restoration clinics charge anything from $3 to $6 per Natural Follicular Graft/Unit multiplied by the number of such graft that might be needed to do a good job. For example, if the hair transplant specialist said you would require 1500 grafts, the cost would work out to rate x 1500 but be sure to enquire if the rate is per single hair or per Natural Follicular Grafts. There is a big difference between the two.
Natural Follicular Grafts V/s Single Hair Graft Technique
A Natural Follicular Graft contains 2.5 more hairs than a Single Hair Graft yet every Natural Follicular Graft will cost only the unit fee ($3 to $10). Some unethically run clinics will split the Natural Follicular Graft into the individual single hair and charge the fee on every single hair they transplant. This is not only unethical it would be very expensive for the patient / client. Always select the clinic that quotes per Natural Follicular Graft.
Cost V/s Quality
A clinic that quotes a low fee is not necessarily the cheapest! A professional hair transplant clinic must deliver on three essential counts:
The transplanted hair must look so good and real that not even your hair stylist will detect that you’ve had a hair transplant.
Secondly, the new hair must be easy to maintain and not require some complex, complicated hair wash or hair maintenance procedure.
Thirdly and most importantly, the Hair Transplantation Orange County results should not be short-lived.
The cheapest hair restoration surgery therefore, is one that not only charges lower than the other hair restoration clinics but is also known to deliver on each of the above three counts.
The best way to find out if the selected hair restoration clinic delivers on these counts is to randomly select 10 names from their client list and call each of them. Avoid any hair restoration clinic that refuses to provide you client information. Obviously they will withhold names of prominent personalities but names of ordinary folks would do just as well. The idea is to find out if previous clients are happy with their Hair Transplantation Los Angeles surgery at that clinic. Also ask about the cost of the surgery, drugs and related expenses.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important