ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Get The 70-659 Ts: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization Certification
Total Articles: 31
These days if you want to have a more promising career in the IT industry, it is very useful to get the best certification. This is because certification will act as the ideal ticket that you can use to guarantee that you can make it. Always remember that if you don’t have the right credential that can support your skills and abilities.
Getting the right certification if you belong in the industry of information technology is a must as this will act as your main ticket to have a more lucrative career today. Microsoft certification is an excellent option that you can get to guaranteeing that you can have a more promising career in the industry.
Microsoft certification is an excellent ticket that you can get to prove your proficiency in the industry. TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization is one of the leading certification from the Microsoft. This certification was published on February 12, 2010. To possess the credential, the interested candidate needs to pass the Microsoft 70-659 certification exam.
Microsoft 70-659 Certification Exam Details
• TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization is a multiple choice exam.
• The Microsoft 70-659 exam is available in several languages such as English, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese Brazil, Japanese, German and French.
• This is a proctored exam.
• This certification is offered only by Prometric.
Topics for TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization
The following are the main topics for TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization exam. Keep in mind that Microsoft update their certification without prior notice, so make sure to do your research in order to find the proper materials that you can use as you prepare for the test.
• Installing and configuring host and parent settings (18%)
• Configuring child settings (18%)
• Managing and monitoring virtual environments (18%)
• Ensuring high availability and recoverability (19%)
• Performing migration (15%)
• Configuring Remote Desktop (RD) role services infrastructure (13%)
Target Audience of TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization
The interested candidate for this certification exam should have at least 6-12 months of hands-on experience and familiarity with Windows Server 2008 technologies such as Hyper-V Server 2008, Microsoft Hyper-V Server 2008 and Windows Server 2008 R2 environments.
How to Acquire the TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization
To successfully obtain the TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization credential, it is important to get the right test material from the reliable source. Microsoft recommends every candidate to get other materials as to prepare for this certification exam.
After passing the TS: Windows Server 2008 R2, Server Virtualization exam, you can now use this credential to be able to prove your skills and abilities in the industry.
Education Articles1. Data Science Is Increasing Extensively And It Is Everywhere
2. Why I Should Join Digital Marketing Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
3. How To Write Pertinent Assignments
Author: Jessica Gross
4. Digital Marketing Trend In 2018
Author: TOPS Technologies
5. Top 10 Digital Marketing Tools
Author: Learn Vern
6. Latest Cisco 200-125 Exam Dumps 2018
7. Simple Mule Esb Interview Questions |bytes Online Training
Author: Rahul Tandale
8. The Right Place To Get Your Get Your Engineering Degree
Author: ponting brown
9. Open Gateways To Your Dream Mba Programmes At Symbiosis With Snap!
Author: Mohan Patil
10. Optimising Keywords With Seo Training Institute In Mumbai
Author: Jayesh Jagtap
11. Empower Your Skills With Ethical Hacking Training Program
12. Learn Web Designing Courses In Chandigarh
Author: James Digosta
13. Different Courses And Programmes Of Learning Chinese Language.
Author: Michel Kern
14. How To Install Windows On A Mac With Boot Camp (boot Camp Software)
15. What Should You Do When Receive A Message “macro Is Disabled Due To Security Settings?”
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy