ALL >> Education >> View Article
Learn And Become A Certified It Expert By Obtaining Microsoft 70-410 Certification
Total Articles: 31
Certifications are becoming important more and more these days as the competition rises in the market. When a person goes out in the market with a resume, the employers often check the qualification and the set of skills a person owns because the skills and knowledge about a field you want to work for is what is necessary for the organization because organizations need people who can work for the benefit of the company. That is where certifications step in, because certification exams provide you with the deeper knowledge about the core concepts of a particular course of a specific field.
IT certifications are known to benefit in the field of information technology and people find the need to update their skills constantly to match the current developments taking place in the organizations based on the field of information technology. The IT certifications provide you with a better understanding and in-depth knowledge that helps update and improve the set of skills a candidate owns. There are many leading IT organizations designing the certifications to deploy IT professionals who can work for the benefits of the companies and keep the work in flow with the most recent developments taking place in the field of information technology.
70-410, Installing and Configuring 2012 is a certification exam designed by Microsoft and the exam certifies that the successful candidate has the potential knowledge and the skills, which are necessary to perform installation in servers professionally. The Microsoft Company has a leading name in the field of information technology and has been developing rapidly over the years whilst in competition with other IT companies. The certification designed by Microsoft itself create routes of opportunities for the candidates who obtain the certification because the first benefit after obtaining the certification is that it adds up to your resume and a Microsoft IT certification holder would definitely be preferred by the IT organizations.
The Certification exam 70-410, Installing and Configuring 2012 has a number of topics that a candidate is required to follow in preparations. The number of topics that a candidate must prepare is six and all of the six topics have a weight indicated in percentages to show how much material each topic holds. The topics for the certification exam 70-410 are as mentioned below:
• Configure server roles and features (15-20%)
• Install and configure servers (15-20%)
• Configure hyper-V (15-20%)
• Deploy and configure core network services (15-20%)
• Install and administer active directory (15-20%)
• Create and manage Group policy (15-20%)
The audience profile for the certification 70-410, Installing and Configuring 2012 require only IT professionals and you can register for the exam at Prometric website. The language that the certification exam holds is English and Japanese. To prepare for this examination, you will need to take help from the dumps and the PDF guides that are easily available online. The guides or the dumps include sample practice questions, which will assist you in securing passing marks in the exam.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni