ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
How To Prevent Acne Outbursts With Natural Handmade Soaps
Total Articles: 8
Most soaps contain harsh chemicals which can both damage the skin and lead to more frequent breakouts of acne. The problem is that soaps often contain added chemicals which destroy the natural homeostasis of the skin and can lead to problems with the epidermis.
So this brings up an interesting question: How, exactly, do natural handmade soaps help to prevent acne outbreaks? What is so different about them that can cause them to prevent acne outbreaks when other soaps could exacerbate the issue? Here are a few answers to those questions:
• Many soaps do not actually have any antibacterial presence in the real world. They advertise that they do, and they certainly clean the skin well enough, but they do not actually do anything in the way of destroying bacteria. And the ones that do will typically end up destroying the natural flora of the skin as well. Natural soaps have antibacterial properties which can gently cleanse the skin and remove excess bacteria while maintaining the natural homeostasis of the skin itself.
• The lack of glycerin in normal soap will leave the skin dehydrated and dry skin can be one of the major triggers of acne.
• Natural soap maintains the homeostasis of the skin insofar as the sebum (natural skin oil) and pores are concerned, both of which have been proven to be the major cause of almost all acne breakouts.
• Regular cleaning with mild and all natural soaps can clean off the dead skin cells and excess oil that leads to acne breakouts without causing drying of the skin or other forms of damage to the epidermis itself. This should be done anywhere that acne breakouts are common.
• Water based products and water soluble products such as natural soap are better to use than products that have non-soluble chemicals simply because they have both a hydrating action and they do not cause any excess clogging of the pores.
So what should a person do who has acne? Switch to natural handmade soaps. This recommendation is not coming from a place of bias. The solution is a proven fact. The research is out there and it is even somewhat common knowledge. It should come as no surprise to anyone that companies will often switch out ingredients as a method of lowering the costs of producing their products. Following that logic, it should also come as no surprise that this often switches out the natural ingredients for (often cheaper) synthetic chemical ingredients. Natural handmade soaps will leave you skin feeling clean and will leave it hydrated rather than dry. The fact of the matter is, acne treatments are not only expensive, but they can often be avoided altogether simply by switching the products that you use to more natural versions and avoiding the use of anything harsh.
Beauty Articles1. Things About Natural Care Hair Products You Have To Experience It Yourself
Author: Scott Watkins
2. Here's What No One Tells You About Cat Earrings And Studs
Author: Hugo McCoy
3. Understanding The Benefits Of Using Face Masks
Author: Keerthi Mamidi
4. Esthechoc - The World's First Anti-aging Beauty Chocolate
Author: A J
5. Looking For Skin Care Services, Get Healthy And Glowing Skin
6. Use Cotton Moisturizing Gloves For Soft Hands
Author: Ronald Abrams
7. All You Need To Know About Growth Factors In Skin Creams
Author: Micheal Shawn
8. How To Choose The Best Tanning Clinic For Your Health And Wallet
Author: Huma Mahmood
9. Guide To Proteins Supplements
Author: Nimesh Thakkar
10. Beauty Also Lies In The Art Of Managing Your Hair
Author: Scott Watkins
11. Best Gaming Mouse: Factors To Consider
Author: milferrr kissewer
12. Talcum Powder, The Source Of Freshness
Author: Daniel Bennett
13. Intriguing Benefits Of Essential Oil Diffusers
Author: Radha Beauty
14. Tips For Buying Jewelry That Can Go Flawlessly With Regular-wear
Author: Olivia Henriques
15. Cosmetic Colours: A Detailed Understanding